Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-962-3715

Fast, Friendly Service

frustrated

by from Pinckney MI |

we purchased a Cherokee in jan...all in all the experience was ok...the cherokee we were showed as new had almost 1000 miles on it...due to this the salesmen offered a service package to us oil change a tire rotation for two years no charge. very good we thought that was fair. I'v been in for service 3 times each time the service people don't know anything about the tire rotation at no charge and try to charge me. I have told them about this and my salesmen said he would fix it...its not fixed...I really want to like this place its close to my home and the people seem nice, but im so frustrated with this I don't ever want to go back!

Excellent customer service, smooth buying process

by from Grass Lake, MI |

Our salesperson was a gentleman and had a professional, yet personable demeanor through the whole buying and trade-in process. He was very responsive and knowledgeable in addressing our questions and any concerns we may have. Our experience was better than any previous buying experience with three other dealers in the region.

kitchen cook

by from pinckney mi 48169 |

dustin was great took very good care of us we will be back

Used Car Sales

by from Brooklyn, MI |

Went in to look at a car found on the internet. It was just as described. Test drove it, made a deal, did financing and back home in a few hours driving a new car.

Christine

by from Gladwin Michigan |

The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating overall is because the service that was done took longer than expected. In saying that, however, It appears that the work was done well. My car is running very well. I also appreciated the fact that I had another problem that needs repair...eventually, but they were honest about just watching the problem instead of immediately wanting to charge me for another service fee. Assuring me that it could wait without being a safety issue or causing more damage to the car. Erica, the manager, also kept me informed of the progress of my service and did compensate me for the delay in finishing the job as expected.

Purchased Used Car

by from Pinckney, MI |

My Dodge Caliber was totaled in an accident and I had to find a replacement vehicle with very little time. I bought my Caliber from Pinckney Chrysler originally and have had it serviced there for eight years. They have always treated me very well so, if course I went to them first. I wanted to get into another vehicle with very little out of pocket after the insurance settlement. Keith Ditmore, my salesman, went to work for me and did an outstanding job. He was patient with my demands and really seemed to sincerely care that I got into a vehicle that I would be happy with. I bought another Caliber, a year newer with fewer miles. They went through the car from bumper to bumper, made some repairs, switched out the wheels for me and delivered it to me at work. One of the greatest things about Pinckney Chrysler is their Free Tires For Life program. I had this program on my old Caliber and they switched it over to my new Caliber at no charge. Thank you so much Keith for doing the very best you could for me!

Great Service

by from Pinckney, MI |

Great to work with. Very helpful and nice!! Made the buying process less painful than it normally is!! Would recommend!

Great Service

Pinckney Dodge

by from Whitmore Lake Michigan |

We are very satisfied with our buying experience at Pinckney Dodge. Our sales team of Keith Ditmore, Dale Black and Scott worked very hard to get us our best deal and trade. All were very friendly and helpful and we will return when its time for another new car. If your in the market for a new car, these are the guys to see!

Great service!!

by from Brighton,mi |

We purchased a used car from the Keith Ditmore. The process was very easy and we were very happy with the service. Even after we purchased the car and left we had a minor concern with the appearance and they took care of it promptly. We like to purchase local and this dealership is friendly and great!!