Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-962-3715

Fast, Friendly Service

FIrst Purchased Vehicle on My own

by from Monroe, MI |

My family has bought many different cars from this dealership, so when I needed to purchase a new car I came here. Dave Bryant was my sales consultant and gave me a few different things to choose from and I found my first vehicle by myself with the help of my grandma for a co-signer because of my age. I was able to purchase a 2012 Chrysler 200!

Started off great, ended horribly.

by from Pinckney mi |

I came to Pinckney Chrysler to lease a ram truck with the intentions to buy after if the truck proves to be good. Dustin the sales guy is very nice and seems generally like an honest guy, but still he is a typical sales guy. I asked for a few things on the truck nothing crazy but things I wanted and since I'm paying full price that's what I should have. After spending about a week or so searching for my truck. Dustin said he found one with everything I wanted and more. But he says I have to sign all the paper work before they go get it. Kinda shady but I understand. I looked him in the eyes and asked are you sure everything I wanted is there? Without hesitation he replies YES. So papers were signed and they send out a guy to DRIVE my truck from Indiana and deliver the truck late that night. When I finally get a chance to look at the truck in the daylight I find out that the truck has the wrong wheels. And a bunch of paint defects. The paint is being taken care of by the Chrysler corp. so no big deal. The wheels on the other hand, I was told they will not be able to help me because I signed the paper before delivery for those type of wheels. I am very disappointed in this dealership for one, not double checking to make sure things were right and ready. 2 not handling this professionally and fixing their mistake. I have asked to speak to the owner on this subject and was refused and told if he wants to speak to me he will call. No call yet, not holding my breath. The sale manager is very rude and disrespectful. Dustin admitted they were the wrong wheels to me but told his manager different. I can not ever do business with dealer or recommend any person this dealer. I'm glad I held off to post this review. I almost posted a good one based on my very first experience with these people. Sorry so long. Hope it helps.

Great Dealership

by from Brighton, MI |

I wanted to let people know that i had a fantastic buying experiance at Pinckney Chrysler. I started on a new Jeep Wrangler and ended up buying a 2009 Jeep Wrangler. I had a great salesman in Brian Carruthers. With his patients and understanding of my finance situation he went above and beyond to get me a great certified Jeep Wrangler. Thank you Pinckney Chrysler for putting the extra effort in where other dealerships didn't. I will tell all my friends about Brian and Pinckney Chrysler.

First Car Buying Experience

by from Howell, MI |

Going through my first car buying experience, I am glad this is the place I chose! Great and friendly staff in all departments. My salesman, Keith Ditmore, was available anytime I needed anything and was not pushy at all (like at other dealerships I had visited). He was very friendly, easy to talk to and willing to help any way he could to get me the vehicle I wanted with the financing I needed. He got the buying process going before I even got there which made things move a lot faster. Another thanks to John Sypniewski who was able to answer all of my questions about the extended warranty and the carfax report with elaboration. He explained everything in a way I could understand which is helpful for a female buying her first car! And also, Scott Mayes for getting me an even better interest rate even after all the papers were signed! I actually look forward to returning to get my regular maintenance done here. The entire experience was a pleasant one!

Outstanding Service

by from Howell, MI |

From the personal attention to the fair and honest treatment afforded my wife and me, I found the dealership to be the best I've ever done business with. I highly recommend.

by from Howell, MI |

Eric Schram has worked with me and my family on our last 6 vehicles in conjunction with Dale Black, I have always been extremely Happy with the cars and service of the dealership! I absolutely love our new 2014 Dodge Durango! I would recommend anybody looking for a new, used or leased vehicle go to Pinckney Chrysler Dodge. I do for all my family and friends with glowing reviews from them as well.