Midway Chevrolet

381 12th St, Plainwell, MI 49080

New 877-869-0863
Used 877-866-1729
Service 877-869-1629

Making It Worth Your Drive!

By far the best!

by from Delbarton WV |

I just made my first purchase from Midway Chevrolet yesterday. Ray Marsch was by far the most pleasant salesperson that I spoke with during my vehicle search. He was so pleasant and helpful that my husband and I made a 6 hour drive to purchase our vehicle. I can't tell you how many other dealerships were unwilling to provide me with any info/help over the phone, and Ray went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. I can't say enough about what a great experience it was. I left with a great car and felt like I got a wonderful deal from wonderful people. I won't hesitate to make the 6 hour drive again for my next vehicle.

Excellent service!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Andrew helped me find my new car. He made the process quick and easy and I couldn't be more happy with my new purchase. I highly recommend this dealership!

My Favorite

by from Kalamazoo |

Working with Steve to select and purchase my car (twice), I felt like he was very attentive to my 'wants', and took care to ensure I drove away happy. My first purchase at Midway was in 2001, and I think it says a lot that when it came time to replace that vehicle thirteen years later, my sales person was not only still in the business, but at the same dealership. The service department is top notch, appointments for regular service are handled very timely. The waiting area is clean and pleasant, and the popcorn is a bonus!

Friendly sales department

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was pleasantly surprised how much everyone got along with each other. It was like a second family welcoming me to their showroom. Drew gave me a tour of the facility so I could find my way to get service, parts and pay my bill.

Great customer service provided by Drew Francis

by from allegan mi |

I enjoyed my experience at this dealership. My sales person, Drew, was very helpful and friendly. I am looking to purchase a vehicle in the next few months and Drew was courteous and patient with me even with knowing that I wasn't going to buy that day. I will be going back here when I am ready to buy.

Awesome Experience

by from South Haven, MI |

I was looking for a new / used vehicle a few months ago. I was in Plainwell Michigan and went to Midway Chevrolet. I meet a very nice salesman by the name Drew. He was Awesome! He was able to find me the car that would work for me and my budget. After working with Drew and his team I can't find myself going to any other dealership in my future. I have to say this was the best experience I have had with purchasing a vehicle. They were easy to talk and the most important they listened to what you wanted. When ever anyone says I'm looking for a car I always refer them to Midway knowing they will have the same outstanding experience that I had. Thanks Drew and Midway Chevrolet!

Fantastic Experience

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

I was in the market for a new car and my visit was effortless and a joy to work through. Midway's Andrew Francis walked me through the process, step by step while we looked at cars and financing options for a college budget. My trip ended with me driving off the lot in a brand new 2014 vehicle, and I am happy to say that it was and still is a great decission to come to Midway for my auto needs. They even follow up and check on how my car is doing. Overall a fantastic experience.