Rydell Chevrolet

1325 E San Marnan Dr, Waterloo, IA 50702

New 877-240-4087
Used 888-404-3087
Service 888-899-3658

Cedar Valley's #1 Volume Chevy Dealer!

Excellent

by from Marion, Iowa |

Great experience with buying a vehicle. The atmosphere is wonderful and they actually listen to you. They didn't try to push anything on us like other places we have been. We did most the talking and they just wanted to know about us and what we were looking at. Overall they were wonderful to work with and don't think we would buy another vehicle through anyone else besides Rydell Chevrolet from this point on.

2015 Tahoe Service

by from Waterloo, IA |

Rydell is a quality organization from top to bottom in people, service, and facilities.

Excellent, Prompt Service

by from Hudson, Iowa |

The service adviser was helpful, courteous and communicative. The work was done on a timely basis in consideration of my schedule needs.

Fast and friendly service

by from Waterloo, ia |

I took my car in to get a routine oil change. However, I noticed a loud sound coming from my engine a couple nights before. They were able to determine the problem right away and fix it within the next few days. I always receive the best service while at Rydell.

Great service

by from Waterloo, IA |

The salesman was exceptional! From the minute we walked in the customer service was amazing; they were there to assist us in meeting our car buying needs. Thank you for the awesome experience from the test drive, negotiations and signing the deal! We felt as if you really are there to make the customer happy!

Professional. Corvette service!

by from Waterloo, IA |

Annual oil change on my Corvette handled professionally and received an update on many other service status! Staff was courteous, gave me a ride to my meeting, and had the car done when I returned from my meeting.

Randy Ohrt

by from Fairbank ,Iowa |

This has been a great experience best pricing and friendliest people I've ever dealt with I truly feel like I've gotten the best deal and made some new friends . thanks for your service

service

by from cedar rapids, ia |

Received a timely service upon a short deadline for the crew to work on an oil change and inspectio, they delivered!

Rydell Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2015

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Michael. We aim to provide accurate and speedy services, so it's good to hear we delivered on this promise.

Rydell

by from Holland, IA |

Was a pleasant experience. The salesman was very helpful

Great buying experience

by from Waterloo, IA |

We had a very pleasant experience in the purchase of our Traverse. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased at Rydell, and will continue to do so in the future. The salesman was very helpful. He listened to what we needed, showed us vehicles that would work for us, and then made it happen. He took the time to answer all our questions, and helped set up our blue tooth, xm radio and onstar. The atmosphere was very relaxed. We were greeted by the receptionist when we walked through the doors, and were asked by several if we needed help, but didn't get the feeling of being pressured. That is huge for us. The salesman sent a personal note of thanks to us, also, so we weren't forgotten the minute we walked out the door. Thank you!!

My new vehicle purchase

by from Nora Springs, IA |

Tyler was an excellent salesman that took the time to find the right vehicle for me. He is very knowledgeable and explained every function of the vehicle. This was the best experience I ever had while buying a vehicle and my husband and I were even offered something to drink. When I picked up my vehicle Tyler again took the time to explain the functions of my vehicle. Tyler surprised me with a manufactured auto start instead of an after market auto start. I was very happy and overjoyed that somebody in this day and age would do something this nice for me. All of the employees at Rydell Chevrolet were very courteous and helpful through the process of purchasing my vehicle. Tyler made me feel like part of the Rydell family and not just a customer. Thanks again to everyone at Rydell Chevrolet and I will recommend everyone to purchase a vehicle there. Connie F.