Pinicon Ford Lincoln

1210 1st St W, Independence, IA 50644

New 866-455-2877
Used 877-205-9601
Service 888-631-4996

A GOOD DEAL... CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!

Treats you like family

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

We decided to buy a new Ford Escape and we had the best shopping experience ever at Pinicon Ford. We had no pressure and had easy to understand pricing. Jeff, our salesperson, was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We would go back for our next vehicle.

Pinicon Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 24, 2014

Thank you both for your awesome review. I appreciate you taking the time and waiting to come to Independence to purchase your vehicle from Pinicon Ford. I hope you will let anyone you know who might be looking for a vehicle to come to Pinicon Ford and give them my name. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you again in the future. Regards, Jeff

Great Experience

by from Waverly, IA |

I ended up purchasing the vehicle that I found on Cars.com from Pinicon Ford Lincoln. The entire experience was very good. I am not an experienced buyer and never felt like I was being pushed or intimidated. They all went above and beyond during the purchase process. I am sure when I am in the market for another vehicle I will see them first.

Mr Fussy

by from Manchester, IA |

Being an experienced buyer, I found doing business with Pinicon Ford Lincoln an absolute joy. Everyone who I came in contact with were very courteous and professional. I would send my mother here and definitely would recommend anyone who is in the market for a used or new vehicle to shop at Pinicon Ford Lincoln.

Overall, best experience you could ask for

by from Center Point, Ia |

I am picky and I?ve bought a lot of cars in my life. I do my homework and know what I should pay for a car and if I?m trading in, I know what I should get. I also do not like pushy salesmen and car dealer games. I have now bought 2 new cars and 1 used cars from Jeff at Pinicon and I can easily say they all have been great experiences. I got great deals and no pressure. I have bought cars from many other dealers and most of the time to get even a fair deal, you have to fight like heck and even if you get the deal, you still end up up sour just over the dealing. Jeff and John have both been very easy to work with and treat you fair. If I was to dream up the ultimate car buying experience, it would be the Pinicon way.

good vehicle/good price

by from MPLS, MN |

researched and searched for a vehicle for my daughter. found the right one at Pinicon Ford. nice dealer, salesman, and staff. when looking for another vehicle i will definately look at their dealership again.