Victory Ford

Service 888-481-1588

Drive VICTORY!

Buying experience

by from Dubuque IA |

We had an excellent experience at Victory Ford in Dyersville. The buying process was quite painless. Ryan explained all the features in detail. Spent a minimal amount of time with the Finance rep which was a plus. No high pressure. The showroom, bathrooms, and sales areas were all very neat and clean. Friendly staff.

Satisfied experience

by from New Vienna, Ia |

My husband and I traded our Ford Edge for a newer Edge. The salesman, John, was helpful and did everything he could to assure we were getting what we wanted.

superb dealership

by from Durango ia |

Best dealership I have ever been to. My wife and I were in the market for a new to us vehicle. After checking out all the other guys we took the drive to dyersville. Found what we were looking for, got a fair trade value for our pickup and left with a great car. Loved this place so much I went back about a month later and traded my classic chevy for a 2014 mustang . Made a great deal and got what I was look in for. Jeff and the whole gang at victory are the best. Nobody beats victory!!!!!

August 25, 2015

Dwight, We're happy that you had a "victory" with Victory! Even more happy that you came back not long after and purchased the Mustang through us! We thoroughly thank you for business and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

2015 Mustang Gt

by from Asbury Iowa |

Thanks to Dave Brown jr for finding the last 2015 Mustang GT Convertible, in the country for sale. And getting it to Victory for us!

August 25, 2015

Ben, we thank you for the opportunity of only the sale, the job of customizing your Mustang with the supercharger and the light bar! Sure is a nice ride you have! The summer months will surely be blast for years to come! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best cat buying experience

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I went to Victory Ford after finding a used car in my price range that had low miles. After not quite being able to come to terms with the price I mentioned possibly leasing a new vehicle. Ryan did an awesome job in explaining to me what that entailed and got me into a beautiful new car that I love! I have never walked into a dealership without feeling like I am their next paycheck until I walked into Victory. I swear by them and tell all my friends up here that if they are looking for a Ford, Victory is the place to go. They do all the small things, like detail the car when you are signing papers to filling up your tank before you leave. It is refreshing and I will definitely be coming back in 3 years for my next lease!

August 25, 2015

Whitney, thank you very much for doing with business with us here at Victory. We're happy that Ryan was able to lease you a new Fusion and that you are happy with your purchase! See you again soon! Thanks!

Everything was... AMAZING!

by from manchester, Ia |

I don't know if I can actually put into words how happy I am with Victory Ford... Each and every person in each department went above and beyond when it came to my buying experience! I was so frustrated with another dealership and my experience all started in service and when we decided that it was not going to be solved with the car I was in, the team at Victory stepped up with Ford and I drove away in a 2015 Fusion that I am in love with! From the calls into the office, to the personal visits and the customer service.... every thing was over the top and I wont buy a car any where else!

August 25, 2015

We don't know if we can put into words how thankful we are for your great experience with us, Michelle! We're glad that each of our staff were courteous and took care of you! Enjoy you Fusion and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great experience!

by from Dubuque, IA |

Dave Korte was a great salesman....no games and was great to work with. He sold us both our new vehicles and got exactly what we wanted and went the extra mile to ensure we got the best price! Thanks and we will see you again!

August 25, 2015

Dave and the rest of the staff at Victory are glad that we were able to get you not only one, but two, vehicles that you're happy with! Thanks again!

Victory ford

by from manchester |

looked for car we wanted, found it for us and had it ready for us promptly. Great service

August 24, 2015

Glad we made a swift, easy purchase for you! We look forward to seeing you soon!

excellent help while buying our truck!

by from Rowley, IA |

Thanks for telling us about our 2014 f150. Great having friends in stead of another "sales man"!

August 13, 2015

We're glad to be your friend, Scott & Amy! We're also glad that you found a truck you enjoy! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Looking for one thing and got a better deal.

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

I went to Victory after a less than stellar visit to a local dealer. I gave Victory my story and what my goals were. Mitch was very cool and did his best to accommodate my needs while the finance guy, David, clued me in that what I wanted and what i could afford would be far better served with a new Focus than a used Fusion. I never got the sense that I was under any pressure to accept their recommendation but am very happy that I chose that path. The Focus is everything i really needed and suits me far better than the Fusion would have. I truly got the feeling that their were looking out for me versus themselves during the entire process.

July 22, 2015

Awesome! We are glad that Mitch and the rest of the crew here at Victory were able to get you the car you wanted and now love! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!