Victory Ford

New 866-862-5881 New 866-862-5881
Used 866-489-0337 Used 866-489-0337
Service 888-481-1588 Service 888-481-1588

Drive VICTORY!

made buying a truck enjoyable

by from orion il |

was very satisfied with everything and everyone I delt with at victory. was well worth the 2 hr drive to go there

May 4, 2016

Hi Steve. We are happy we were able to make your trip here to Victory one that was satisfying and worth the long drive! Thanks for taking the time to come see us and doing business with us. We hope to see you again soon and tell your friends about Victory Ford! Thanks Steve!

The perfect used truck for me.

by from Delaware Iowa |

David Ames Helped me find the perfect truck. Everyone was helpful and friendly, I had a no hassle no pressure sales experience. I would tell everyone to try Victory Ford for a positive car buying experience. I would like to thank David Ames, Larry Beirman and David Hogan. I was especially grateful for their help with the extended warranty.

April 13, 2016

Hello Don and thank you for your kind words about Dave, Larry and David! We appreciate your time coming out here and doing business with us! Glad we were able to get you back out on the road in your new truck! Thanks again, tell your friends, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

2015 Ford Focus New Car Purchase

by from Raymond IA |

I have never had such a low stress experience purchasing a car. Patrick Valant answered 100 emails from me without pressure. Larry Beirman found the perfect car with every option I desired and it even came with wonderful rebates. Kim Palmer handled the sale with ease and David Hogan ensured I received thee best financing available! I love my new car and look forward to doing business with Victory ford for years to come!

April 3, 2016

Julie, Kim, Patrick, Larry and David all thank you for your positive words about them and Victory Ford. We're glad to know that your experience went smoothly and that the process was a breeze! We also look forward to continuing business with you in the years to come! Thanks again and see you soon!

Excellent Service

by from Dubuque IOWA |

This was my first experience buying a new vehicle or a vehicle from a dealership so was not sure what to expect. Kim, Dave and Shannon made this a stress free process, they we so friendly, patient as I had many questions and made the financing process a breeze. The facilities at Victory are top notch and are really focused on the customer service. My experience exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this dealership.

April 3, 2016

Hi Jojo! Thank you very much for your kind words about your experience here at Victory! Kim, David and Shannon appreciate you coming here and purchasing a vehicle from Victory! We're happy it went well for your first time. We hope everything is still going smoothly with your new vehicle. Thanks again and see you soon!

Another great experience at Victory Ford!

by from Dyersville, IA |

Found the exact Ford Edge we were looking for at Victory Ford. Sat down with Kim Palmer and within minutes had the outright purchase price. I took the Edge home that evening and my wife loved it. we both filled out the online credit application and got called within two hours of completion that everything was all set. Victory's finance person got us a fantastic rate through a local lender. Talk about easy! No stopping at the bank. Super easy and pleasant experience! Kim took the time to show my wife how everything worked and even set her phone up with the SYNC system. Kim called us a few weeks later to see how we liked the Edge and asked if we needed anything. That is how customer service is done! Another easy purchase and great experience at Victory Ford!

April 3, 2016

Kim, David and Victory Ford thank you Doug for your business and positive review! We're happy to know that your experience here was easy, fast and pleasant! Hope the Edge is still working out wonderfully for you and your wife! Thanks again for everything and we look forward to your next visit!

Great experience vehicle shopping!

by from Epworth,Ia |

From the salesperson (Ryan Sedbrook) to the sales manager (Larry Bierman) to the Finance Director (David Hogan), all were very personable as well as professional. When we left the facility after looking at a vehicle, the salesperson offered several ways in which we could contact him with questions. All questions were answered thoroughly, honestly and promptly. Thank you for a great experience!

March 29, 2016

Thank you Sam for your kind words! Ryan, David, Larry and the rest of the Victory team thank you for your business and we're happy we were able to answer all your questions in a timely manner. We sure hope you're enjoying your vehicle and if you have any friends or family in the market, send em to Victory! Thanks again Sam and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent customer service

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

I purchased a 2006 Camry LE from Victory Ford on March 2, 2016. I found the car on their web site. My sales consultant was Kim Palmer and it was a pleasure working with him. He had the car in the bay inside the showroom which allowed me to inspect the engine and check the levels. This was so much better than standing outside in the cold. The 2006 Camry car had been fully serviced and the interior was spotless. I purchased the car after the test drive. It was in my price range and the 2006 Camry will replace my 2000 Camry. Kim is very knowledgeable and courteous. The Finance Director, David Hogan, was very helpful with the paperwork. I was made to feel as if I was their only customer. Customer service is the #1 priority of Victory Ford and it shows! I would highly recommend Victory Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

March 18, 2016

Hi Kelly! Thank you for your wonderful review. Kim, David, and the rest of the staff here at Victory definitely appreciate your business and kind words! We're very happy that Kim and David made you feel comfortable and welcomed at the dealership! That bay inside the showroom sure is handy, isn't it? Glad to know our customer service priority didn't stop with you and we look forward to your next visit! Thanks again!

Top notch transaction in puirhasing the car

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

It was an excellent experience purchasing the car at Victory Ford. John Rasmussen filled in all details and we were treated with the utmost care and information.

February 25, 2016

Thank you, Kathryn, for your kind words! The team here at Victory, especially John, thanks you for your business and we're happy we were able to get you into a car! Customer first is our #1 priority! Thanks again and stop by and see us soon! Best regards!

Awesome customer service

by from Farley, Iowa |

#1 reason to visit would be our sales associate, Kim Palmer! This is our second purchase with Kim. Both times we were treated fairly and with the utmost respect. We do not purchase new or expensive vehicles and at times other dealerships have been slow to show us inventory, as they will not be making a huge sale. Kim did not care & took time to talk with us to find out we are rebuilding financially, have a plan to upgrade yearly, and only shows us what fits US, not him. Additionally, we have 2 small boys who are allowed to be boys by all associates. I would recommend Victory Ford and more importantly, Kim Palmer to anyone wanting great vehicles and honest service.

February 25, 2016

Mike, Kim and Victory Ford thank you very much for your wonderful review. Glad we could do repeat business with you and make your family feel comfortable at the dealership. Boys will be boys! Kim is always willing to help out everyone and he didn't stop with you guys! We're glad you were able to find a reliable vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!

Great car and great buying experience

by from Olin Iowa |

Went to Victory Ford in Dyersville to look at a car I saw online. Orlando was my salesman and he was very helpful. He was able to get me financing better that I was going to get so it saved me money. they also matched half my down payment on the car that was already priced right. A very good experience buying a car. would recommend them to others!

February 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Tim! The team here at Victory thanks you for your business and we're happy we were able to save you some money! We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again!