Mercedes-Benz of Novi

(2.0) 4 Reviews

39500 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48375

Lost Customer

by from Novi, MI |

This was one of the worst car buying experiences of my life. Last Thursday I visited this dealership and was greeted by a salesman that claimed he had been there selling Mercedes for 16 years. I have never heard a salesman bad mouth his competition the way this gentleman did. It was very unprofessional. Apparently BMW, Audi, Lexus, and Cadillac are not worthy competitors. He claimed they buy their parts from Mercedes and that Mercedes keeps the good parts for itself and sells them inferior parts. Really. You should have seen the look on the face of the general manger for the Audi dealer down the street when I asked him about their inferior parts supplied by Mercedes! We were very interested in taking a test drive and learning about the difference between the C class and E class cars. Once we got exposed to this sales reps arrogant elitist attitude I decided to buy a Mercedes elsewhere. To his credit, the sales rep did instruct me on how to get a price break via the Supplier Discount program. Save your time and visit a dealer the appreciates you, focuses on your needs and how they align with his products, and conducts themselves with class and professionalism.

Mercedes-Benz of Novi responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Hi: I am truly sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our store.We strive to make each and every buying experience special.I am personally available if you would like to speak with me. Michael Dega General Sales Manager 248-426-9600

Unfriendly staff in Parts

by from Novi, MI |

I went to Parts to by a oil filter on Monday May 19. Bill was the parts staff who server me. He did not simile, no greeting. I showed him the part number on my mobile phone. He grab my phone, key in the part no. and threw my phone on the counter. I expect him to have the decency to hand me back the phone. No, he threw the phone like a piece of garbage. This is kind of service is total unacceptable for M-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz of Novi responded to this review

May 21, 2014

Hi Mr. Wong I have read your message.On behalf of Mercedes Benz of Novi I would like to apologize.What typically sets us apart from other dealers is the friendly service we provide. I am always available to speak with you regarding any matter. So please email me or call me at 248-426-9600. Kindest Regards Michael Dega General Sales Manager Mercedes Benz of Novi

Mercedes Benz of Novi

by from Novi, MI |

When I visited this dealership I worked with Dean Brown he was absolutely wonderful he helped me to select a car and financing that was beneficial to my needs. I love my new vehicle and I appreciate the efficient and excellent service from Mr. Brown. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to a friend.

Extremely Disappointed

by from Novi, Michigan |

I am in the market for a new car that I am ready to pay cash (Check) full price for. I test drove a car and moment I walk back into the dealership two sales people said "You took a very long time, this was the only car we had for a test drive". I was out for about 30 - 40 minutes. The sales person who was supposed to work with me even went to the extent of saying it was common sense (as if I am a stupid person). By the way I am the customer and you never call a customer stupid. No one had told me how long I could drive to test the car or that others were waiting. I had taken the care for a short drive and to show it to my wife for her input. In the end we as buyer have a lot of choices and definitely do not deserve to be treated like DIRT.