Crossroads Ford

2351 Route 9 West, Ravena, NY 12143

New 866-939-4788
Used 888-221-7065
Service 866-656-3057

2011, 2012, 2013 Winner of Fords Prestigious Presidents Award, earned for outstanding customer service.

Great Personal Touch

by from Albany, NY |

We were looking for a specific vehicle from cars.com, called about it and arranged a drive. Rob had the car waiting for us out front, required no paperwork to drive it and then held the car for us with a small deposit. We weren't required or pushed to fill out any paperwork in advance. I can't say enough how little pressure we experienced. We weren't pushed at any time. Purchasing the car couldn't have been easier and the experience since then has been smooth. They'll pick the car up for an oil change and leave us with a loaner. Not just a beat up courtesy van but a near new vehicle. Crossroads Ford is interested in selling you your second and third cars, not just one and done. Take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed!

February 18, 2014

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you with your purchase. Please call us anytime you need help with whatever it may be.

great deal just not for me

by from albany ny |

Suv had a great price and was nice but i am still looking

Best Dealership Experience Ever! Happy! Happy!

by from WEST SPRINGFIELD,MASSACHUSETTS |

I can't say enough about our wonderful buying experience from our new friends at Crossroads Ford! We have been searching for a used Ford Expedition for months in the New England Area.(western Massachusetts)All of the trucks were either overpriced for the condition or mileage and the dealers would not negotiate fairly.I found a listing on a Sunday for a 2008 model at Crossroads Ford,They were closed so I figured that I could really examine the truck with no hassles from any sales people! I drove 80 miles to check it out.Upon driving into the dealership I noticed a variety of beautiful new and used vehicles and a nice facility,not too big not too small but had it all.....I found my truck on the lot parked next to a 2013 model, I could not tell between the new and used,WOW! I crawled under,over,in between and on top. This was the ONE! The Quest was almost over for my new ride,now just to contact the dealership to let them know I was interested in the 2008 Expedition. I called from the parking lot and left my 411. I stopped at a local restaurant and while having my slice of Village Pizza pie asked the locals about Crossroads Ford........I heard nothing but good reviews! I called my wife whom stayed home due to my wearing her out looking at other dealers Junk. Told her not to make plans for Monday,were going to New York to hopefully buy this Beauty depending on the dealerships sales team. This is where my wonderful experience started! When I got back to Massachusetts I emailed Crossroads through their website..........And get this.... I got a personal email back in no time from John Sterrertt, the internet sales manager. On a Sunday? Wow! If that's not being on the ball.......I don't know what is! I told him that I filled out the credit pre-approval form on their website.And that we were coming to test drive the next day,John responded letting me know that he would get to work on it first thing in the a.m. My wife and I took the 80 mile drive pulled into the lot to find our test vehicle parked out front gassed up with the keys in the ignition waiting for our arrival,again WOW! John came out,met us with a smile and a hand shake and it was sincere! We took the drive,returned to the lot.Now for the negotiating.I had a small list in my pocket of little things about the truck I was going to use for bargaining leverage to get my good price.Trust me when I tell you it was hard to even make the list because the truck was that nice but I needed to use any angle to get the best price or so I thought.........I made my(low) offer,John spoke to the owner and came back with a price that I could not even think he would come back with! We shook hands again on the deal............I pulled out my hit list and crumpled it up in front of John and jokingly thanked him for me wasting my time making the needless bargaining list.........I have never not had to try and haggle over prices and issues........This was a first! Now,off to see Brandon Corey in the finance dept. Brandon ran all the numbers,got me the terms I was looking for with no issues what so ever!Thanks again Brandon! Thanks to John and Brandon my family has a wonderful newer ride. They filled the tank,changed the oil and checked every possible point of the truck before we took it home,that day! My wife and I were so excited with our new purchase we forgot to ask how everything worked in the truck before we left, It felt like we were leaving a family reunion! I called John after we arrived back home to tell him the truck ran flawlessly and we made it safely. I then told him I was very upset. Very concerned John asked what happened.......so I said we were so excited we never asked how to work all the gizmos in our new ride........we had a good laugh !!!!! WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT JOHN AND BRANDON AND CROOSSROADS FORD........JUST THE BEST! BROUGHT MY TRUCK IN FOR MASS. STATE INSPECTION TO THE LOCAL STEALERSHIP AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN SELL ME A LIGHT BULB OR FIND ANYTHING WRONG!

February 19, 2014

We can't say thank you enough for your business and thoughtful review of our dealership. We hold ourselves to a high standard here and want to make sure that you are happy not just with buying your car, but with owning your car.

First Dealership Experience!

by from Albany, NY |

My husband and I are the proud parents of a beautiful new baby girl. Prior to her arrival, we drove either his pick-up truck, or my two-door car. We knew with her arrival that we needed to seek a larger car. I had an idea of what I was looking for and thus, began my search before her arrival. Almost 4 months later, I decided on the make and model of the vehicle I was looking for. The vehicle I purchased from this dealership was not/is not perfect, but is perfect for my family and our needs. The staff were friendly, willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that we were happy with our purchase, professional, and most importantly, we did not feel the least bit pressured into purchasing this vehicle. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a quality new or used vehicle. Thank you Crossroads! We look forward to doing business with you in the future :-)

January 25, 2012

It always means a lot when the customer leaves here happy! We are glad you chose to do business with us and look forward to serving you in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Selkirk, NY |

I have had a truck and three vehicles serviced at Crossroads Ford. Service Department personnel were friendly and honest in discussing my issues and repairs/service was completed each time with no long term problems.

October 17, 2011

We thank you for your review and hope to keep you as a happy customer! Let us know what else we can do for you!