Gowanda Ford Inc.

Service 888-294-4098

Your Friendly Ford Store

Low Pressure Sales, Excellent Prices and Service

by from Silver Creek, NY |

Jenn Fruehauf was extremely helpful in assisting me in my used car purchase. I normally don't buy vehicles from a dealer, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy she made it. Jenn found me the car I needed, in my price range, even though she didn't have such a car on her lot. Jenn got this all done in two days, because I had to leave town for an extended job. I am extremely satisfied with Jenn and her team and would highly recommend you talk to her before buying your next car!

Very Pleased

by from Gowanda, New York |

After several service visits to your dealership I continue to be impressed with the service and quality of people. I plan to continue my relationship with Gowanda Ford.

Great experience

by from North Collins, NY |

After having previously purchased 2 vehicles from Jennifer Fruehauf, we knew exactly who to go to when we were ready to trade in our truck for a different one. Jennifer is always friendly, professional, honest, and cares about her customers. She helped us to make informed decisions regarding our new vehicle. We truly appreciate all of her help. We already have, and will continue to recommend Jennifer to our friends and family.

Jenn Fruehauf Outstanding Sales Associate!

by from Forestville, NY |

Standing Ovation for Gowanda Ford and Jenn Fruehauf! My husband and I stopped by chance at Gowanda Ford while looking to purchase a new to us Ford pick up truck. To our complete satisfaction Jenn made this purchase painless! After 40 years of purchasing new vehicles this dealership and Jenn have earned our loyalty and I will no longer dread vehicle purchases in the future.

Great service, everyone was very helpful

by from Snyder, new york |

Josh and Chad were very helpful. Josh pointed some options I did not know about which lead me to buying a F 150 that suits my needs better. Chad was very helpful in going over all the options on the truck and taking me on test drive. Chad also handled the closing with me , he walked me through the process and explaining all the details. Why did I buy from Gowanda? Josh and Chad took the time to go over all the special deals and were more concerned about making sure I got the best truck for me. There was no pressure and no games.

Excellent Service; great people to deal with

by from Gowanda, New York |

It was really great buying experience! Jenn Fruehauf, was our sales associate and she was great, very professional, very accommodating salesperson. Also very friendly, which is very important to us. Was easy to set up appointment and when I called the dealer (Monday morning of January 5'15) she offered me to pick us up from dealer to our house (1 mile) due to winter storm. We were shocked because she's the one driving that time. Anyhow, Jenn was able to give us (wife) a price promptly and did not try to sell us something we didn't want or need. As a matter of fact, Jenn advised us about new buyer thingy stuffs and helped us with several questions. This was possibly the easiest car buying experience we've ever had!. Took only 1 1/2 day to process our First & New 2015 Ford Fussion SE Sports. Thank you for everything you have done to me and and my wife. You all are truly amazing. We look forward to working with Jenn Fruehauf on our vehicle. God Bless You! and Two Thumbs Up on your team!

Jenn Freuhauf did such a great job, I came back!

by from Springville, NY |

I bought a used car from Jenn a few years ago, and was very happy to hear that she had come back! She was very helpful and knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I had the vehicle that was right for me, not just make a sale. I came back to Jenn this fall when we were just starting to look for another car, and gave her a description of the kind of car I needed. She found another perfect car for me! We ran into a slight problem with the 2nd car, and the service team was more than happy to fix it, no questions asked! I recommend Jenn to all my friends and family, and I would highly recommend Gowanda Ford! Their sales, finance, and service teams are top notch and they make car buying easy and fun!

SUPER professional friendly service in sales.

by from Randolph NY |

Jenn Fruehauf was our sales person when we bought our 2014 Ford Fusion. There was no sales pressure, she was very friendly and instantly put us at ease. After the sale was complete she came to our new car (in the rain) and explained all the bells and whistles. We were so impressed with the way she handled our purchase, we offered to take her to lunch, but she had other previous plans. We would recomend Gowanda Ford in a heartbeat .

Amazing dealership!

by from Salamanca, NY |

Jenn was very great at handling our needs! She was attentive and always available to us. The dealership was great at accommodating our needs. I have a very active 3 year old and they rolled well with the whole process! I am thrilled with our purchase and would highly recommend them and Jenn to anyone looking to add a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Gowanda, NY |

I purchased my used car from Gowanda Ford. I had a great experience with them. My salesperson, Jenn Fruehauf, listened to what I was looking for and recommended cars that I would be interested in. She was very fair and honest on the information she gave me and really helped me to select the best car for me. The service department has also been very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Everyone treated me with respect. I hate to car shop but they made it such an easy process and that gained my trust. I tell my friends about how I was treated and recommend Gowanda Ford and Jenn to them.

close to home

by from Perrysburg, NY |

Jennifer at Gowanda Ford is wonderful----- takes the time to help you find just what you are looking for and great at going through all the paperwork