Gowanda Ford Inc.

Service 888-294-4098 Service 888-294-4098

Your Friendly Ford Store

Great home town service

by from Gowanda-Collins, NY |

Always friendly and cost efficient. A pleasure to stay in the customer area reading and enjoy the atmosphere.

December 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service!

by from Cattaraugus, NY |

2014 Escape, the service was very good! This Dealership is First Class! They all have time to answer my questions and very helpful!

April 1, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks again for the great review of Gowanda Ford!

Usually great same day service and a fair price!

by from Gowanda, NY |

I brought my F150 in for a NYS inspection and you guys replaced the license plate light assembly and I dealt with Matt. Only charged me for half hour of labor and didn't try to get me for whole hour like some other dealers would try to do. Since it's 15 minutes to a half hour of work to do what they did it's fair. Doug Coppers the Service Manager is a great gut, he always goes the extra mile and is fair. I had one problem with Matt when he first started at Gowanda Ford in past. He told me I needed a u joint on my drive shaft, but when I crawled under the F150 I found there was nothing wrong with any of them. I also had another problem with my mothers car that I won't get into regarding an inspection to correct the problem the service department replaced wheel bearing at cost and didn't charge for labor. Besides those two things most everythings be great. I've been taking my 2015 F150 to Gowanda Ford for repairs since 2005 and my ma's Mazda 3 here since 2009.

December 13, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Mike. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. The staff at Gowanda Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Transportation Clerk

by from Angola, NY |

You were wonderful. Very friendly and efficient. Will definitely be back. Thank you.

November 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Supervisor

by from Angola, NY |

Fast service and prompt with getting my vehicle in at appointment time. The staff is terrific and pleasant. Service department is one of the best I ever dealt with.

Very Pleased

by from Gowanda, New York |

After several service visits to your dealership I continue to be impressed with the service and quality of people. I plan to continue my relationship with Gowanda Ford.

Great experience

by from North Collins, NY |

After having previously purchased 2 vehicles from Jennifer Fruehauf, we knew exactly who to go to when we were ready to trade in our truck for a different one. Jennifer is always friendly, professional, honest, and cares about her customers. She helped us to make informed decisions regarding our new vehicle. We truly appreciate all of her help. We already have, and will continue to recommend Jennifer to our friends and family.

Jenn Fruehauf Outstanding Sales Associate!

by from Forestville, NY |

Standing Ovation for Gowanda Ford and Jenn Fruehauf! My husband and I stopped by chance at Gowanda Ford while looking to purchase a new to us Ford pick up truck. To our complete satisfaction Jenn made this purchase painless! After 40 years of purchasing new vehicles this dealership and Jenn have earned our loyalty and I will no longer dread vehicle purchases in the future.

Great service, everyone was very helpful

by from Snyder, new york |

Josh and Chad were very helpful. Josh pointed some options I did not know about which lead me to buying a F 150 that suits my needs better. Chad was very helpful in going over all the options on the truck and taking me on test drive. Chad also handled the closing with me , he walked me through the process and explaining all the details. Why did I buy from Gowanda? Josh and Chad took the time to go over all the special deals and were more concerned about making sure I got the best truck for me. There was no pressure and no games.

Excellent Service; great people to deal with

by from Gowanda, New York |

It was really great buying experience! Jenn Fruehauf, was our sales associate and she was great, very professional, very accommodating salesperson. Also very friendly, which is very important to us. Was easy to set up appointment and when I called the dealer (Monday morning of January 5'15) she offered me to pick us up from dealer to our house (1 mile) due to winter storm. We were shocked because she's the one driving that time. Anyhow, Jenn was able to give us (wife) a price promptly and did not try to sell us something we didn't want or need. As a matter of fact, Jenn advised us about new buyer thingy stuffs and helped us with several questions. This was possibly the easiest car buying experience we've ever had!. Took only 1 1/2 day to process our First & New 2015 Ford Fussion SE Sports. Thank you for everything you have done to me and and my wife. You all are truly amazing. We look forward to working with Jenn Fruehauf on our vehicle. God Bless You! and Two Thumbs Up on your team!