Riley Auto Sales

(3.8) 4 Reviews

4455 Dodge St, Dubuque, IA 52003

Great place if your looking for a Subaru.

by from Platteville, WI |

Finally purchased the car of my dreams today from here. We ran into a few issues but in the end it all worked out and I couldn't be more happy with the Audi! If you decide to purchase a car from here or inquire about one, ask for Ben. He was excellent, straightforward and honest. Thanks Riley's!

Very rude customer service.

by from P-Vegas, WI |

Put money down to hold a car and they went and sold it the next day. They were very rude to me and treated me poorly. I thought if you put money down to hold a car they couldn't sell it? Apparently not! I wasted a lot of time and money on getting things going, even sold my car to purchase it. I guess it's not their problem!

Great people to work with

by from Decorah, Iowa |

I am very impressed with the people at Riley Auto in Dubuque, Iowa. The used car (2005 Subaru Baja) I bought from them was in top notch condition, even with 100,000+ miles on it. This was the first used car I have ever bought and was somewhat leery about getting a used one. I am very satisfied with the quality and the car, the honesty of the people, and their friendliness as I completed the sales transaction with them. They work with you and are not hard sell at all. I have given their name to other family members and will consider dealing with them again, if and when the time comes, even though I live several hours away.

recomended

by from galena il |

I looked at a used Subaru. The salesman , Greg, could not have been nicer. I also spoke briefly with the gm and he seemed kind too. The vehicle was out of my price range and did not purchase from here but I would recommended them based on what I saw and other peoples high regards to them.