Mike Finnin Kia

Used 877-428-4557 Used 877-428-4557
Service 866-964-5927 Service 866-964-5927

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Peosta, IA |

I want to say Thank You to Kerri Ginter at Finnin Kia! Kerri was very knowledgable and helped get into a car that met my needs and with no high pressure sales she worked with me from start to end with outstanding, friendly service! The other folks at Finnin Kia made me feel like family and were very friendly and I would absoulety without a doubt refer them to my dearest friends and family looking for their next car. Big Thanks to Kerri for all you did and how efficient you were to my needs in a timely matter! Love my NEW KIA!!!

Great Experience!

by from Lancaster WI |

Keri was my sales rep at Finnin. She was great and even came in to help me when she was off. Make sure you ask for Keri when you are looking for a new/used car!

Great customer service and wonderful experience

by from Prairie du Chien, WI |

April, Amy, and Keri were excellent to work with. I am a decisive person and really breezed through the process. I did not feel pressured or uncomfortable with what was being discussed during my purchase. They treated my daughter and me respectfully and we both left feeling like this would be the place to buy the next car as well! I was introduced to the service department staff, given all their contact information, and this experience gave me confidence I had made the right choice with Finnin. Thank you!

Mike Finnin Kia responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Hi Katie! We're glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us. We had fun working with you and your daughter also. If you ever have need of anything, do not hesitate to call us. -Keri