Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 877-446-1104
Used 877-445-0021
Service 888-611-1821

Your Source for New Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM Models

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Concord, MA |

For an individual who suffers from "analysis paralysis" my experience at Acton Jeep Chrysler was phenomenal. I never questioned my decision. The process was surprisingly quick for me and very simple. The sales people were fantastic and very responsive. I quickly developed a level of trust with the sales staff which, for me, was very reassuring. I am confident that I made a great choice and paid a fair price. They took care of everything. I received a great price for my trade-in and they guided me through my decision whether to take the cash back offer from the manufacturer versus a lower financing rate. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership made me feel like my purchase was as important to them as it was for me. I could easily see why the sales staff were as friendly and professional as they were because my dealings with the owner were exactly the same as they were with everyone else at the dealership, friendly, professional and pressure free. The sense of mutual respect between the owner and the employees was obvious. I felt really good about making a significant car purchase at Acton Jeep Chrysler

Service visit

by from North Billerica |

Service staff was excellent. I talked to Alex and Tim and both gave excellent customer service. Service was completed earlier than original time given which always a bonus.

Great service department

by from Boxboro, MA |

I have used the service department for several years . They are reasonably priced. We have had repairs done which were at least 1/2 the price quoted by the local Toyota dealer. We own Toyotas and no longer use the dealer for repairs.

Great car buying experience

by from Billerica ma |

Had a great hassle free deal. A first for most people. If you want a great car or truck but hate the back and forth of most dealers on price, then this is the place to go. Home town feel makes you feel like a person not a check in the box.

Unbelievable!!

by from Norfolk ma |

I had spent the last six weeks going from dealer to dealer each interaction worse than the next. I saw a jeep online at Acton CJD and made an inquiry. I received an email from Patrick on the lowest price possible. The same jeep was 3,000-4,000 more at every other dealer and they wouldn't budge on price. I was very upside down on my trade and went into the dealer thinking I was going to get the run around again and be told my payments would be outlandish. Instead they came up on the initial trade in price! Financing was next, I gave a monthly payment that I had estimated...I left the dealer so they could work on financing and was called the next morning at 9am to inform me the payments would be $30 less a month then what I had given as price...what dealer ever calls you with a lower price then estimated?!?! I picked up my jeep at 3 that afternoon with side steps included and installed for free! It didn't seem possible that I would find the exact jeep I wanted at a price that any other dealer couldn't even come close too! I signed the paperwork and within 10 minutes was out the door on my way in my new truck. Every single person in that dealership is wonderful...kind, courteous, helpful, and professional while giving a family feel. I will never buy another vehicle from any other dealer. I have been completely spoiled by this experience and will return to this dealership for my next purchase.

Acton Chrysler - Can't ask for anything better

by from Dedham, MA |

We have been customers at this dealership since its inception as Acton Lincoln Mercury, and throughout the masterfully orchestrated transitions, we have always been pleased with both the sales and service. The personal touches and attention to detail are outstanding. In every aspect of this dealership the personnel go above and beyond expectations!

Alway great service

by from Boston, MA |

Guys in the shop keep my aging BMW running in fine shape, which is why I make the trek from downtown Boston. Work is always extremely thorough, and when needed repairs do arise, expertly done and fairly priced.

Star Performers

by from Harvard |

If there were Oscars, Golden Globes or People's Choice awards for dealership excellence, Coleman's All-Star cast of experienced, attentive and friendly sales and service folks would be repeat winners. Rather than change dealers we changed brands, a real testimony to customer satisfaction.

The Best!

by from Concord, MA |

After spending years trying different places and feeling frustrated, mistreated, and manipulated by car dealers and auto shops, I finally found Acton Chrysler Dodge etc. Simply put, the best experience I have ever had purchasing a used car, as well as servicing/repairing my cars. Top notch in every respect. I will never go anywhere else. Thanks to Coleman Hoyt & staff for your professionalism, honesty, quality work, and superlative customer service.

Great Jeep Service Facility

by from Ayer, MA |

I purchased my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon at a dealer in Westboro but, since I live near Acton, I service it there. All in all, I've had nothing but great experiences from Customer Service to repairs. They keep me coming back because they make it easy. There facility is a bit more traditional compared to some of the newer dealerships that are springing up but, with a comfortable area to sit and wifi, it's a great place to service my jeep. The service staff are knowledgeable and friendly and leave me feeling confident that the work was done right and for a fair price.

Customer Focused, Efficient and Knowledgeable

by from Acton, MA |

I have worked with the service and parts department three times since March 2013 and each time I have found the staff to be very capable and customer oriented. They seem to work to get everyone in and out of there as quickly as possible. When service took longer than expected they gave me a ride home and back. When I needed snow tires they gave me the best price on the tires, mounting and balancing - better than Goodyear, Sullivan Tire, Tire Rack online, etc. I highly recommend Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.