Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 877-446-1104
Used 877-445-0021
Service 888-611-1821

Your Source for New Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM Models

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Concord, MA |

For an individual who suffers from "analysis paralysis" my experience at Acton Jeep Chrysler was phenomenal. I never questioned my decision. The process was surprisingly quick for me and very simple. The sales people were fantastic and very responsive. I quickly developed a level of trust with the sales staff which, for me, was very reassuring. I am confident that I made a great choice and paid a fair price. They took care of everything. I received a great price for my trade-in and they guided me through my decision whether to take the cash back offer from the manufacturer versus a lower financing rate. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership made me feel like my purchase was as important to them as it was for me. I could easily see why the sales staff were as friendly and professional as they were because my dealings with the owner were exactly the same as they were with everyone else at the dealership, friendly, professional and pressure free. The sense of mutual respect between the owner and the employees was obvious. I felt really good about making a significant car purchase at Acton Jeep Chrysler

My Jeep Service

by from Sudbury, MA |

I really appreciate the fine service I get at Acton Chrysler On my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara that I bought at Acton Chrysler a year ago

ACton Chrysler Service review

by from Littleton MA |

Mike always does a fantastic job of addressing any issue quickly and promptly. Chrysler is doing a lousy job with way too many recalls that take far too long to resolve, but I don't hold Acton responsible for these.

Hassle free service call

by from Concord MA |

It is always a pleasure to work with this dealership in any capacity! Couldn't recommend them highly enough

Great service, not pushy

by from Acton, MA |

Just regular service and some warranty issues this time for 2014 JGC Overland. Tim at the service desk was great to work with - communicates well. During the buying process, Wade was also a pleasure to deal with (2nd Jeep I purchased with him in 2 years).

Service department delivers again!

by from Concord, MA |

Five stars for the service team at Acton Chrysler, especially Alex! This guy went above and beyond to get an electronic tail light assembly repaired under warranty when it was initially denied. This extra effort and customer care is why I keep coming back to this team!

A pleasure to deal with start to finish

by from Boston, MA |

Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish when I was buying a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Coleman Hoyt, Mike Gerber, and team made the process as easy as possible. By far the best Jeep dealer in New England

Great sales team. Excellent price.

by from Acton, MA |

I was torn between leasing and buying and Acton Chrysler made my decision easy. I ended buying and I am very happy with my decision. I walked out of the dealership three hours later with my car. My sales team did a great job!!!

Great service department

by from Acton, MA |

The service department is top notch. The service is explained before any work is done,. The work is done on budget and on time. Everyone on the desk is friendly and helpful.

Capable service by pleasant people

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I had some routine maintenance done on my non-Chrysler vehicle. Appointment was easy to get, I was received promptly. I was offered, and accepted, the opportunity to have fixed a small problem they'd found. I left on time with the feeling of things' having been done well.

Great Service

by from Acton, MA |

Mike Rand is by far the very best Service Writter I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Mike is friendly , courteous and very knowledgable. Mike assisted me with the purchase of 4 Michelin tires for my Navigator along with a most recent transmission leak. All service was peformed as expected and promised. Mr Coleman is very fortunate to have such a professional as Mike