Subaru Of Wakefield

618 North Ave, Wakefield, MA 01880

New 877-827-1611
Used 877-827-3990
Service 888-534-1022

Experience a World of Difference at Subaru of Wakefield.

Great Car-Buying Experience!

by from Boston, MA |

I had an excellent experience at Subaru of Wakefield! I went in to look at Foresters, and ended up purchasing a CrossTrek, which I love. From the front desk staff (who generously entertained my four-year-old while I was conversing with the sales representative) to the finance department (Matt Cote) to our fabulous sales representative, Al Mazin, everything was direct, clearly explained and supportive. Al is very thorough at test drives and when turning over the vehicle. His follow-up calls and check-ins were much appreciated. Overall, this was a fabulous experience with no high pressure sales and everything clearly spelled out. I highly recommend them!

Thanks to Perry at Wakefield Subaru!

by from Reading, Ma |

Perry Mallias gave 110% to make sure we were happy with our new Subaru. This is our second car purchased at Subaru of Wakefield with Perry's help. He definitely understands what the words "Customer Service" means. We'll be back to see Perry again!

Solid respectable dealer- I recommend!

by from Danvers, MA |

Easy to deal with, good atmosphere and great team work! The most important thing is: they are ready to work with the customer to resolve any issue- thanks to Sal Barbagallo, their VP/GM. This dealership was a right choice to buy a Subaru from!

Third Subaru/First Time at this Dealership

by from Rockport, MA |

I just bought my third Forester. This was my first time shopping at Subaru of Wakefield and I loved the experience. Frank Belluschi was my Sales Consultant and he is excellent!! He listened to me and sold me the car I wanted. He was very professional and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure shopping there and working with Frank.

Sales Consultant

by from Boston, MA |

Christian Francois was our sales consultant. We had a time constraint but wanted to check out the Forester to see if we liked it enough to come back another time for a test drive. Christian answered all of our questions without pressuring us and since I hate to be pressured, I liked her approach a lot!

Good salesman, Very good to deal with.

by from Willmington, ma |

Perry Mallis was my salesman. We bought a car from him before. That's why we went back. The car we first bought from him was totaled in an accident. It took a couple of weeks after we put a down payment on the car to finish the transaction. He was very patient.

Best ever new car purchase experience!

by from Boxford, MA |

Our salesperson was Christian Francois. We had visited another Subaru dealer first and had a bad experience. Christian was a breath of fresh air. She is personable, efficient, knows her product, listens to the customer and does not apply unwanted sales pressure. We were impressed with the professional atmosphere of the dealership and all the staff we met. They do a first class job!

Subaru of Wakefield-a dealership with integrity

by from Stoneham, Ma. |

My experience with Subaru of Wakefield was very positive from the moment I entered the showroom on 11/2/14 through 12/3 when I drove off with my 2015 Subaru Impreza. My sales consultant, Maria Swiacke, was excellent. She explained everything well and spent a great deal of time with me going over the mechanisms of the car. Every question I had was answered. Maria was ex- tremely kind , knowledgeable, and thorough! Ken Bettano, the sales manager, and Matthew Cody, the finance person, were equally kind and professional. I really love my new car and am happy with the total Subaru experience!

Great Experience

by from Salem, NH |

It's been 14 years since we purchased a car. The experience we had at Subaru of Wakefield was wonderful. Our sales associate, Justin, was excellent and made us feel very comfortable and at east. No pressure to buy at all. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Flaky & careless finance guys

by from Boston, MA |

All buyers beware! Great selection of vehicles, pleasant yet uneducated sales reps. I went to purchase a used vehicle and the first sales rep said the warranties would be covered under new owners- wrong. The new disclosures weren't exposed until after the sales agreement was signed. When the vehicle was first test driven, there was a car starter, however upon taking delivery of the vehicle the remote starter was not there. I refused the sale without it. Little did the dealership know, the car starter was installed but the keys were lost. Weeks later, I receive the old key with a post-it, after days of phone tag to make an appointment with the remote-control starter company. Lastly, I was due a check for an over-payment, the finance manager took 4 months to have the check cut and claims it was an "over-sight."

Profesional warm enviorment

by from Quincy Ma |

There isn't much more to say, all around helpful and not aggressive and stressful like your average dealership. Thanks guys!