Mike Finnin Ford

Service 866-476-6978 Service 866-476-6978

You're Winnin' With Finnin

Very positive experience!

by from Dubuque, IA |

Hannah Eckley was extremely friendly and helpful in answering the questions I had about the vehicle and walking me through the process of getting a new car. This was my first experience buying a brand new car (had only purchased used in the past), and my first time dealing with leases and loans. Hannah was very patient in dealing with my overall cluelessness in this regard, and helped get me to a price point and payment plan that I was comfortable with. I appreciate that she never came across as pushing me to buy, but rather wanted to help me reach a solution that was accommodating to my budget. The whole process of buying new was very foreign to me before going to Finnin, but Hannah made it very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Mike Finnin and Hannah Eckley for your car buying needs, whether your a seasoned car owner or looking for your first vehicle. I'm loving my 2016 Ford Focus SE!

May 28, 2016

Thank You for your response! Enjoy your new Focus!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Wisconsin |

My husband and I just purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Mike Finnin. Hannah Eckley was our salesperson and she was wonderful. She treated us very well right from the start. We were unable to make it to the dealership right away to look at the Jeep and she didn?t want it to be sold before we had a chance to test drive it. She brought it to us, which said a lot about her as well as the dealership. She was great to deal with on the phone, over email and in person. No pressure what so ever. She went above and beyond for us. We will most certainly come back to Mike Finnin for future vehicle purchases. The dealership is very nice, clean and all the staff are very friendly. To say we were impressed is an understatement.

May 28, 2016

Thank You for your response! If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us!

Great Experience!

by from Davenport, Iowa |

Hannah was very responsive and helpful. She found exactly what I needed and delivered what was promised. I would recommend them to anyone!

May 21, 2016

Thank You Ryan! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Great to work with

by from Platteville Wi |

Hannah was great to work with and she found me just what I wanted!

April 15, 2016

Thanks for the kind words Jamie!

Great Experience!

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I worked with Hannah to purchase a Fusion. Finnin had an AWD Titanium one that peaked my interest. She was wonderful to work with right from the first time I spoke to her over the phone. She was super friendly and made sure all my questions were answered before I made the trip. Once at Finnin she was equally amazing and made the buying experience super simple. Thank you Hannah and everyone I worked with Finnin for a great buying experience!

March 14, 2016

Hello John Thanks for the kind words! We'll pass them along to Hannah!

Could not be Happier!

by from Savanna, Il |

Tyler Hill was an all around good person. He was very kind and was not pushy at all. He has followed up with me very well making sure I don't have any further questions and that I still love the vehicle! My husband will soon be looking for a new F-250 and I am glad to know I have a salesperson like Tyler to help us out! Very Satisfied with my purchase!

March 11, 2016

Hello Colleen Thank you for the kind words. We'll pass them along to Tyler!

Definitely a dealership to come back to

by from Dubuque, IA |

I have been going to Finnin Ford for maintenance on a Ford Explorer for quite some time and have always received the utmost professional and sincere service while working with Dustin Scott in the service department. It came time to trade in the Explorer for a truck. Dave Houghton, Brandon Aureden, Brittain Houghton, Rob Hoffman, Larry Hansen, and Josh Pfohl were all absolutely amazing. Between Dave, Brandon, Rob and Brittain they were able to help me find the perfect truck. Larry and Josh drew up paperwork and made the process smooth so it didn't even feel like I had waited for them but more that they were waiting on me! Dave worked with me to keep the price right where I needed it and beyond all the business aspects, I just flat out enjoyed their company. They are a great team and it shows in how well they treat their customers. Any one of these guys will go to bat for you and make sure you walk out satisfied with your purchase! Happy shopping!!!

December 12, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Nicole! We'll be sure to pass them on to Dustin, Brandon, Larry and everyone else!

allison pfohl at mike finnin ford

by from farley iowa |

allison pfohl was a great help. she made a excellent expericence for me. i was very leary about coming here but i would buy another truck from her

very satisfied

by from Lena,Il |

Hannah was a great salesperson not only was she knowledgeable but very personable. Went to Finnin to buy another Edge and left with an Escape. Hannah showed us multiple vehicles before we picked the Escape.

Great service

by from Lancaster WI |

I had been searching for a new vehicle for a few months. All of the dealerships that I had gone to couldn't get me approved. My last chance at considering a new vehicle, I tried Mike Finnin Ford. Hannah was the person who I got information from on their website. I had emailed her all week and she got me approved and she had picked out a van that would be both price suitable and big enough for a large family. Hannah was great. She had everything ready when I came to the store to test drive the vehicle. She had the paperwork completed except for signatures and it took less time. I would recommend Hannah at Mike Finnin Ford to help anyone out. Hannah was friendly.