Mike Finnin Ford

3600 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003

Used 563-556-1010

New Car

by from Dubuque, IA |

Brandon, did an excellent job helping us find a new car that met our needs for the price we wanted. He worked great with us to get us everything we wanted in a vehicle!

Great Service!!!

by from Dubuque, IA |

Allison was absolutely great! She focused on what is important and was able to be very considerate. Great Job!

2nd in 2ays

by from Dubuque Iowa |

I bought 2 cars from The Delivery Kid in 2 days it really helped out the family do to situation of we just got custody of four grand children and it has been a real big help we now have reliable car to transport. Thanks for all that you did for us.

Excellent Service

by from Dubuque, IA |

My car buying experience was extremely smooth and seamless. Everyone was polite, helpful, and professional. I feel confident in my decision to stay with Ford, and I plan to come back for my future vehicle needs.

August 13, 2014

Hi Cassie! We're glad you had a great experience with us. We strive to make sure your buying experience is the best around. Thanks! -David

Above and beyond customer satisfaction

by from Mt hope Wisconsin |

Jamie made a lot of calls and made the connection that we needed . We got the truck within a short time of asking for what we were looking for. he saved us a lot of time doing what he did.

2nd New Truck

by from Savanna,Il |

I bought my first truck from Jamie "The Delivery Kid" about 2 years ago when I met him at the auto show and had a great time now I just bought another new F-X4 this time it was with the lifted up BDS upfit with power running boards! Again he made it fun, easy, an all around great buying experience even the second time around! If your looking for a vehicle definitely go to Finnin Ford and ask for him! Scott and Michelle!

August 6, 2014

Hi Scott and Michelle! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Jamie and at the dealership. We hope you're enjoying your F-150. If you ever need anything or have any questions, you can always give us a call. -Gabe

Bought my second truck from the Delivery Kid~!

by from Savanna Illinois |

I bought a new 13 F-150 FX4 last year and now I just purchased the lifted up BDS new 2014F-150~ I had a great time and a great experience! I met the Delivery Kid at the auto show and now I'm a customer for life! He is a lot of fun and takes care of his customers! Scott and Michelle.

Very Satisfied

by from Waterloo, IA |

I have a 2013 Ford Focus, which is still under warranty. I took my vehicle to Mike Finnin Ford to get it diagnosed and repaired. They diagnosed my vehicle; however, because of a new job, by the time the needed parts came in, I had moved out of town. My job happened to assign me in Dubuque on Monday -- I didn?t find out until early Friday night -- so I was going to be in town from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On my way to work at 7:45 a.m., Monday morning, I called Mike Finnin Ford (knowing it was a long shot) to see if they could squeeze me in and get the needed repairs done. Sure enough, they fit me in, picked up my car from my work right at 8 a.m., and were waiting for me in my parking lot to hand me the keys right when I got off at 4:30. NOW THAT?S SERVICE! There are two reasons I gave them four starts instead of five: No. 1, my vehicle needed an oil change (badly! Like, I?ve almost hit 6000 miles; although, I?ve been told my car can go 6500 miles between changes..?), and I feel they should have called me to see if I wanted them to do that, since they were already working on it; and No. 2, I have absolutely no windshield washer fluid in my vehicle (my doing, of course), and it even alerts you to it as soon as you turn my car on. Because it was completely empty and I don?t expect them to fill the whole thing, I feel that they should have checked to see if I wanted to pay to have it filled. Other than those two minor things, I am 100 percent satisfied with the service I received from Mike Finnin Ford?s service department.

August 3, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! I will personally work with our service team to prevent the maintenance oversight from happening again -Brad Patterson Service Manager

Bought a new 2014 Mustang great experience

by from Dubuque Iowa |

Bought a new 2014 Ford Mustang from the Delivery kid and it was a great buying experience had a great time, made it fun and got me a great deal!

My Experiance

by from Independence Ia |

I found a car here. I showed up, and I left with my First New Car. Today was a good day.

August 4, 2014

It was a pleasure helping you purchase your first new car! Congratulations on your new 2014 Ford Fiesta! Jamie "The Delivery Kid"