Knoepfler Chevrolet

Service 888-456-5083

The Right Choice!

Good experience

by from Minneapolis |

Purchased a vehicle through the dealership and was very satisfied. They went out of their way to take care of a couple of small items that needed to be fixed on a vehicle, and they gave me a fair price on both the trade in and my purchase. The process took a little bit longer than I expected, but overall through a trade in, and purchasing a vehicle, it was a good experience.

February 27, 2014

Thank you Nick! We appreciate you making the trip and for providing us with valuable feedback! You matter to us and I hope we can do business again in the future! Renette Oehlerking Internet Sales Manager

Pleasant experience

by from Hastings NE |

It was well worth the drive to buy from Knoepfler. I really liked the sales staff they were not pushy and great to deal with. After a lot of looking around they offered a good deal and I love the car. If you want a smooth fast buying process I would give them a chance, im sure they won't let you down.

Outstanding service

by from sioux falls, sd |

I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer service we received. Best seen to date.

June 18, 2013

Hi Steve, Better late than never but thank you so much for your kind words. We strive on customer service and truly believe it is what keeps our customers coming back for the last 91 years. Once again, thank you for your business.

poor service

by from nebraska |

Had an appointment for 8:30, Came back at 10:30 and they still hadn't looked at my car. At noon they said that they just started one of the tests that would take 2 hours.........I was from out of town, and was trying to work this appointment around my other appointments for the day. Finally at 2:30 I got my car back.

December 24, 2011

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your repair service. The 8:30 appointment was set up for diagnostics at which time we found out that a 2-hour long test was required and the test machine was in use until after 10:30. The battery diagnostic was necessary so that warranty would cover the repair cost. Because of the extended wait time, we paid for a rental car out of pocket so you could go about your day. We strive to please every customer and we look forward to the opportunity to make you completely satisfied in the future. Thanks for your business!

Routine Check-up

by from Sioux City, IA |

Routine oil change and checkup went as usual today with being promtly greeted with a smile and questions on my concerns, work was performed quickly and was on my way in no time. Thank You for your caring personnel and dealership! A satisfied customer. Sharon

June 18, 2013

Thank you for your business. We know you have options and we don't take you for granted. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership for many more years to come.

always

by from 68710 |

One always deals with good, conscientious, affable, and knowledgeable people. Not necessarily the least expensive but things will be done right.

June 18, 2013

Hi there, We really appreciate your response and thank you for the business. The good thing about something done right the first time is that it is typically less expensive in the long run. Once again thank you for your kind words and most importantly, your continued business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to ask!