Knoepfler Chevrolet

Service 888-456-5083 Service 888-456-5083

The Right Choice!

Good experience

by from Minneapolis |

Purchased a vehicle through the dealership and was very satisfied. They went out of their way to take care of a couple of small items that needed to be fixed on a vehicle, and they gave me a fair price on both the trade in and my purchase. The process took a little bit longer than I expected, but overall through a trade in, and purchasing a vehicle, it was a good experience.

February 28, 2014

Thank you Nick! We appreciate you making the trip and for providing us with valuable feedback! You matter to us and I hope we can do business again in the future! Renette Oehlerking Internet Sales Manager

Great Expirence at Knoepfler Chevrolet!

by from Lincoln Ne |

Honestly you guys were great all the way around. Your salesman was very easy to work with and got me a great deal on the Silverado I purchased from you and after everything was done set me up with having the first service job done free by the dealership. I would definitely recommend Knoepfler Chevrolet to anyone.

April 12, 2016

Thanks for leaving a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our staff took great care of you and got you the Silverado you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership in the future.

Great service and clean facilities.

by from Sioux City, Iowa |

We used our waiting time to test drive a 2016 Malibu. Worked out well. We were pleased we could use the time to look at a new car,

March 2, 2016

Thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear that you were able to test drive the new 2016 Malibu while waiting for service. We hope you come back to visit soon! Thanks for choosing Knoepfler Chevrolet for both sales and service.

Great Servive

by from Onawa, Iowa |

We are pleased with getting are Vehicle service right away. Service people are always friendly and all personal are very helpful.

February 16, 2016

Thank you for the review and kind words. We are thrilled to hear that our staff continues to provide great customer service to you. Thank you for choosing Knoepfler Chevrolet for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership.

Excellent service. Very clean and modern facilitie

by from Sioux City ,Iowa |

Each time I go to Knoepfler Chevrolet I don't feel like a stranger. All the folks are friendly and ready to go to work. They tell me what they are going to do and then do it. I appreciate that.

February 16, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and dealership. We strive to offer the best service possible. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Absolutely no complaints

by from Sioux City, IA |

Absolutely perfect. Several individuals go out of their way to assist. Even the owner stopped and talked. Then the cashier apologized for not remembering my name. I would never expect her to do that with all the individuals she deals with. All great employees.

February 16, 2016

Thanks for the great review. We are pleased to see the staff went above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Good service. Great facility.

by from Sioux City, Iowa |

I received a refund for the first trip to service when I had to bring it back for the same thing within days. I can (but won't) name a Sioux City dealership that told a friend of mine with a similar experience that he was on his own. This why I keep coming back to Knoepfler.

February 16, 2016

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We strive to offer exceptional customer service and we are pleased that you received that. We are thankful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent friendly service all around

by from Sioux City, IA |

The dealership treated me above and beyond of what was expected. An employee greeted me with a smile and asked me if I was looking for someone in particular as I was walking into the building. The sales person I was looking for promptly came out of a meeting to meet with me about an issue. He set me up with a person in service who took care of the issue as soon as he could. They didn't even charge me for the small spill in my vented leather seat that needed to be steam cleaned.

February 14, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you were well taken care of by all of our staff. We are thankful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Very courteous and helpful employees.

by from Sioux City, IA |

Everyone was very friendly and courteous. It was Christmas Eve day and they were closing around noon. However, you never got the feeling that they were rushing you because they were wanting to go home to their family.

January 6, 2016

Thanks for sharing. We appreciate your business at Knoepfler Chevrolet and are happy to hear that the staff took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nice to deal with

by from Sioux City Iowa |

I lost track of how many vehicles I have purchased thru your dealership and will continue to, the staff are very helpful and curtious. Hope my spelling is to.

January 6, 2016

Thanks for sharing. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Knoepfler Chevrolet. Its customers like you that have kept us in business since 1922. Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.