Bird Chevrolet

Service 888-237-0177

A Great Deal better!

Great Service

by from dubuque ia |

I love coming to Bird Chevy in Dubuque, they always have a smile and acknowledge me, it always seems like they remember me from before!

great service

by from Dubuque iowa |

I had a problem that probalbly would not be covered under warrenty and they fixed it for free thanks again

Bird Chevrolet Company

by from Dubuque, IA |

My experience at Bird Chevrolet is always excellent. The customer service always great. Kevin in the service dept has always been very helpful and accommodating. I would and have recommended Bird Chevrolet to my friends often.

Always great service

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

Everyone has ALWAYS been friendly and helpful! I have never had anything but the very best service from all of you! Thanks!

Amazing service!!

by from Dubuque, IA |

I pulled in to ask my salesman Bob Jansen a question about a light that came on. He immediately got a loaner car for me and had my vehicle taken back for service. The dealership was very busy at the time but the girl at the front desk was super efficient and friendly and they had us on our way in minutes! AWESOME SERVICE....AS ALWAYS!!

Easy to Deal With

by from Dubuque, IA |

I recently sent a survey about service that was negative, but both service and sales have done a great job handling me since that time. Jimmy Walsh in sales has been very helpful to our family over the years. Our vehicle was in for service, he asked if we had thought about trading it in, and that started the process. Also, we never felt like we were pushed one way or the other. Told them what we wanted and he pointed us in the right direction.

Great Service.

by from Dubuque, IA |

Great service, was very pleased to have vehicle picked up and delivered back to my work location. Price for spark plug replacement and automatic transmission service seemed a little on the high side.

Check wheel bearings, install brakies and shocks

by from Dubuque, IA |

The service was of an emergency nature and was handled timely and done professionally. Look forward to this kind of service in the future. Thanks Matt and crew.

Great Staff!

by from Dubuque, IA |

I stopped into Bird Chevrolet today just browsing for trucks. Rick Petitigout took the time to walk me through what trucks were available and went above and beyond my expectations! When we ran into an issue with financing, both Rick and Ken went beyond their call of duty to help me get approved and into my new truck. Their service and loyalty were great! I will definitely buy another vehicle from them and recommend them to all! Great people to work with!

oil change

by from Dubuque Ia |

Everyine us very friendly and I appreciated the courtesy of giving us a ride to the appointment that we needed to get to. I also like the fact that the dealership keeps an eye on the recommended services that should be done for regular maintenance.

Oil change

by from Dubuque, Ia |

Just moved to iowa from Illinois. Bought new car in Illinois. Needed to transfer servicing to local dealer. Smooth and easy. Appreciated pickup and drop off for oil change while I was at work.