Bird Chevrolet

3255 University Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001

Great Service

by from dubuque ia |

I love coming to Bird Chevy in Dubuque, they always have a smile and acknowledge me, it always seems like they remember me from before!

chevy sonic

by from DYERSVILLE,IA |

DID A GOOD ON THE OIL CHANGE,FORGOT TO RESET MY OIL LIFE SYSTEM TO 100,DID MYSELF BEFORE I LEFT. DID NOT GET THE OTHER ISSUE DONE

always very friendly & helpful!

by from Dubuque, IA |

The Staff is always friendly & helpful. Often can get an appoitment the same day I call! Very comfortable sevice waiting area.

Purchasing our new Impala

by from Robins, Iowa |

We talked with Dealers all over Iowa and some in Ill and Min before stopping at Bird. Bird Chevrolet was light years above all of them for how they treat you with respect. Chris and Pat were great to deal with and had no hidden agendas like we experienced with many other Dealers. We were insulted by Dealers in Des Moines and Cedar Rapids by the amount of time they made us wait and by unreasonable offers on our trade in. For respect and a fair deal we highly recommend Bird Chevrolet.

EXCELLENT SALESMANSHIP!

by from Dubuque, IA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Bird Chevrolet. I am nothing, but pleased. From the salesman (Rick Petitgout), to the finance department (Kent Lombardi), to the detail department (Randy Sertle), everyone went above and way beyond to meet my needs. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. If you are looking to buy or lease a vehicle, or even have Your current vehicle serviced, I HIGHLY recommend Bird Chevrolet.

Great Experiance

by from Galena, IL |

Adam Kronfeldt in sales was very informative and was easy to deal with, will be a repeat customer for sure!

really like my car

by from dubuque |

Great job from bob Jansen and the rest of the guys made my shopping experience fun and not a lot of pressure

new equinox

by from east dubuque |

Love bird Chevrolet, this is my second equinox that I bought from Bob Jansen at Bird Chevrolet and I love it. He was so patient with me when I couldn't decide over the color..to much to choose from:) Also looking to take advantage of the free service for the next two years. Will keep going back to Bob Jansen at Bird Chevrolet.

Recent Purchase

by from Dubuque, IA |

This is my eighth new vehicle that I have purchased at Bird Chevrolet. Sam was very knowledgable and extremely helpful pairing my phone and explaining the tech system of my new car. Kent helped me get the lowest finance rate available. Looking forward to the next two years of top notch service. I will definitely be sharing my experience with all my friends! Thank you Bird Chevrolet!

Bird Chevrolet

by from Sparta WI |

I traveled 2 and half hours from Sparta Wi just to buy a Chevy Suburban that I liked. When I arrived the salesmen Rich Petitgout came right out to greet me. I was then told the body/detail staff was doing some finishing touches on the Suburban. It looked awesome! The Dealership owner even came out to interduce himself to me. I am very pleased with my experience at Bird Chevrolet. It was worth the long drive to purchase my vehicle from Bird Chevy. I will defenitely consider driving all that way in the future to buy another vehicle from them. Thanks Bird Chevy!!!!

Bird Chevrolet responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Jeff, Thank you for the kind words and making the drive to us. Your business means the world to us. Bird Chevrolet