Bryden Motors

548 Broad St, Beloit, WI 53511

New 888-375-5630
Used 888-375-5490
Service 888-661-2991

Happy Folks are Ryden with Bryden!!

Very Poor Service Department

by from Machesney Park, IL |

We had our 2006 Dodge Durango in beginning in February 2014. The vehicle would go into limp mode while driving down the highway at 55 mph. It was in the service department for a week - very poor communication back and forth from the service department to us. They replaced a part in it that they "thought" it was. We got the car back, drove it exactly 15 miles and it failed again. By this time it was unsafe to drive anywhere. They came and picked it up from out house. We kept telling them to check the throttle body and they kept saying "no it's not the throttle body". "None of the codes say that it is". Once again, poor communication between them and us. For the next two weeks we tried calling them and leaving messages and nobody would return phone calls even when we showed an interest in purchasing a different vehicle. No salesman would call us back either. It went three weeks and they finally thought they had it fixed. $1,200.00 later we were told we could pick the car up but we would need to bring it back to have a O2 sensor fixed (that wasn't broken when we brought it in) and were told just to drive the car. We did that and the very next day it failed. We went out and purchased a throttle body the next day and installed it in our garage and we didn't have a problem after that. Bryden will not stick behind their repairs. We are out $1,200.00 and we fixed the problem ourselves. To us Service Departments at car dealerships are so important and this one failed.

Pleasant experience!

by from Sycamore, Il |

Had a great experience and it was worth the drive to beloit. I was surprised how fast they were able to get me out the door with my new car. I believe the girl in finance was named Kaitlynn anyway she was great. I would recommend this dealership.

Service Department will not back up their repairs

by from Janesville, WI |

Had 06 Dodge Grand Caravan in for power steering pump whining. They replaced the pump and the new unit had metal on metal noise at start-up and severe noise at high way speeds. Bryden said it was the alternator. I paid for an alternator. Still the noise persisted. Bryden says the noise is common. My wife and I cannot hear the radio at high way speeds because of the whine. Bryden does not support their customers when they have a valid issue. Poor service.