Serra Chevrolet

28111 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48034

New 877-878-6861
Used 888-273-8059
Service 888-310-6085

March Madness at Serra Chevrolet!

Great Customer Experience at Serra Chevrolet

by from Warren, MI |

I am so excited to share the great experience I had at Serra Chevrolet! The atmosphere was very pleasant and calming. The Sales Consultant that I purchased my vehicle from, Mr. James Lee, was Awesome! The overall buying experience was very enjoyable. Everyone was very polite and courteous. There was no pressure. I enjoyed the experience so much, that I am recommending this dealership to anyone who is in need of another vehicle for whatever reason. This is the place to go!

Great Response

by from Oxford, MI |

Did not buy as I found a different car. But very responsive dealer.

The search for Ruby on Tuesday

by from Battle Creek, Michigan |

My experience with this dealer was all positive. I wanted a Chevy Tracker...an auto very difficult to find, at a good price and in good shape So I went shopping on line. I found three and compared the, car faxed all three and was having a hard time deciding, however the attention and service I received from Serra Chevrolet was outstanding. A huge, well maintained facility. Loaded with really expensive gorgeous vehicles, I wondered if I was in the right place....had completed quite a bit of necessary preliminary trade of information ahead of time over the phone and computer so basically I was only there to sign all the papers trade titles and get my liscence plate...Kudos to "Andy" a super salesman and made sure everything was perfect before I left.It was, as they say, easy-peasy.

Careless service, drunk staff, unresponsive manage

by from Southfield, Mi |

I wish I could live negative review! I brought nice black corvette and asked them to change a head unit, change oil. The job was done fine except one thing: they left several scratches on dashboard and front left side of the car !!! I asked them if there was any resolution of the damage they made. They !SOLD! me their detailing service for another $80 stating that everything would go away. And yes, partially it did, but their scratches ARE there!!! So, they claimed they didn't check the status initially, maybe I did all the damage and trying to blame them. In addition, they suggested going to some body shop. So, the bottom line is they called me a liar and treated like an idiot. Is this a joke??? Is there any place I can file a complaint?

Ripped off AS IS car with BAD BREAKS

by from Detroit Mi |

I bought a used car AS IS with bad brakes and didn't know it. They inspected it and they knew it, but sold it to me anyway. Now, I have to pay to get the brakes fixed. I trusted my dealer after buying three cars from him over the years. He took advantage of me. So, I would never recommend them to anyone buying a used car, or new car, because if they could do that to me they could do it to anyone.

Great service with complete satisfaction

by from Southfield, MI |

My salesman, David Samuels, was terrific as usual! He got me out of my current lease and into the Red car of my dreams with his usual expertise. I would never deal with anyone else!!

Fantastic friendly service with even better prices

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

The service technicians did a fantastic job changing my oil, alerting me to the condition of my filters (without putting great pressure on me to purchase a new one), changing the filter I requested to be changed, and servicing my tire monitoring system. Also, everyone from the gentlemen who checked me in to the technician who showed me my filters to the cashier were very polite and friendly, and the prices were perfect. Thank you.

Great Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

It was GM's fault with all the recalls that I gave a 4 star. Serra did the best they could to give the great service, the problem is that they are overwhelmed with GM's faulty products

Great Service

by from Southfield, MI |

I had a great experience at Serra Chevrolet. My sales person Jeff Irish was very professional, and thorough with my transaction.

Excellent Service

by from Southfield, MI |

My salesman, Nick Moceri was very professional and very personable. He did an excellent job...will recommend him for future sales.

return car 1 year early and take new car

by from Southfield,MI |

great, the sales and Jeremy the manager floor were so great i got out from there with a new lease.