Serra Chevrolet

Used 888-273-8059 Used888-273-8059
Service 888-310-6085 Service 888-310-6085

Great Service

by from farmington hills,mi |

I have always been treated well and the service is Great!

Seamless Transaction

by from Troy, MI |

We appreciate the custom care provided by Kelly Tomlinson at Serra Chevrolet.

Best Customer Service and Friendliest Dealership!

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

My sales consultant Jeff Beaudoin was the best! He took the time to find us the perfect vehicle at a price we were happy with and all in a timely manner. If you go to Serra Chevrolet, ask for Jeff!

GREAT service, great staff (fast lane)

by from Southfield, MI |

Today I visited Serra Chevrolet for a routine oil change. I had been going to a different Chevrolet dearler (wont mention the name) but, that other place won't see me ever again. Visiting Serra Chevrolet was the best experience ever. I was nervous about going but I'm so glad I went. The set-up for receiving customers in for service is fantastic, to start. The staff was punctual, they were all very friendly and professional. They didn't try to rip me off like the other place did. They made plain to me the services that my truck will soon need, in the order of importance and gave me a financial break down of everything (thank you Michael). And at the end of my visit, the cashier, I don't know her name but, she was wonderful. I love this place. Great people, great service.

Scratches

by from Detroit, MI |

The service was excellent but my car was scratched up while under there care. I will not go to that location again.

by from Southfield, MI |

I work in cooperare america and customer service is 100% the quota I strive for. I just believe it's not valued because of how nonchalant the workers present themselves. I noticed several incidents and lack their off. But, one in particular that stood out to me, just check on me every now and then and keep me updated on the status of my vehicle. Ex: time estimate, and assure me you all are doing the best you can to get it back to me when promised. But, instead they will let hours past and not say anything. As a customer, I shouldn't have to go to the rep that's helping me and ask questions or have concerns. I'm not on the pay roll here. Overall, customer service, quality, and treatment is unacceptable for a business to be efficient. I'm not slandering or defacing their business brand, this is how I feel I was treated and my own opinion. Have a blessed day.

The Service Staff is Great. The Car is Not.

by from Southfield MI |

The people at Serra Chevrolet are great. They have always been extremely helpful and professional. I have been extremely disappointed and frustrated with the 2011 Chevy Cruze that I owned. The service history alone speaks volumes and has turned me off from every recommending a GM product to others. I was also disappointed that after purchasing a 72 mo/60,000 mile extended warranty that this information was never indicated in the computer system so that a service person could see that it was there. It was incumbent upon me to remember each time I came in for service. With all the other info kept in the system, why couldn't a customer's extended warranty be there as well to serve as a trigger for an employee to be notified? The final disappointment was discovering more unexpected work needed to be done on the car on 3/18 only to be told that my extended warranty expired a few days earlier resulting in a $600 bill I was responsible for. The confusing thing is that I purchased the car in 3/2011 and I don't see how it expired since it was for 72 mo/60000 miles. I intend to take this up with the dealership and the extended warranty company for clarification. If Chevy wants to really respond to this review, perhaps I can suggest resolving this issue for me to save me the time and aggravation.

John from Farmington

by from Farmington |

We had a trouble light go on (it was caused by a cracked air cleaner outlet duck which Serra replaced). They gave me a loaner car as it was Friday afternoon, they fixed it very prompt, I came back Monday and they were most pleasant in bringing my car to the front. We have not had a problem since. GM and Serra know how to take care of their customers.

Pleasant Experience

by from Southfield, MI |

I've only visited for oil changes and tire rotation but every time it has been a very professional and pleasant experience.

great service department

by from Southfield, Michigan |

Service manager Is great. He was willing to help w a sticky tire lug nut situation I had regarding a key for removal of lug nuts to change a flat tire after service hours. Much thanks to you and your responsiveness. Recommend buying new cars here.