Emerling Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-972-5876 Service 866-972-5876

Come Let Us Surprise You

Amazing Customer Service

by from Springville,NY |

I was in the market for a new vehicle and Emerling was the right choice! I worked with Karen and Dan in sales. I can't believe the way they went above and beyond for me to get into the Jeep that I wanted at a price I could afford. They even went to a dealership out of state to get me exactly what I wanted! Dan was very knowledgeable of the Jeep I bought and even gave me a thorough lesson of all the features of my new vehicle. They were patient and kind with no hasseling and really provided excellent customer service.I am so pleased with the service I recieved especially in comparison to other larger dealerships I've dealt with before. Definitely recommend Emerling's! I LOVE my new Jeep!

Great experience

by from Springville, ny |

First time car buyer and Dan was very helpful. Answered any questions with honesty and would highly recommend to any family and friends. Thank you!

Friendly and Efficient

by from Rochester, NY |

We found a Jeep Wrangler we were interested in on cars.com and called this dealer for availability. From the first phone call they were friendly and accommodating and were expecting our arrival later that afternoon to look at the Jeep. We worked with Dan and he was fantastic. He immediately pulled the car out so we could see it easily and ran through the various standard and optional features. Our test drive took us on a variety of terrain at various speeds so we could see how it performed. Afterwards, when we asked to discuss our options Dan gave us as much time as we wanted and in the meantime pulled up additional history and information about the car. We had a friendly, fair, no hassle and no pressure buying experience from start to finish. Mike in financing made paperwork a breeze. Everyone at Emerling was accommodating and helpful and we are extremely happy with our purchase and the overall experience. I would definitely recommend Dan and this dealer to anyone looking for good service and products. It made the almost 2 hour drive there and back worth it.

October 22, 2015

We're very happy your trip to Springville was worth the drive Tatiana! You picked an awesome Jeep and I hope you're loving it! From all of us here at Emerling Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, thanks for coming out from Rochester and congrats on picking the nicest Wrangler out there!

Best buying experience!

by from Springville, NY |

The best experience by far ever in buying a car. So good I went back and bought both of my vehicles from Emerling. I couldn't be happier.

October 14, 2015

Good to hear from you Larry and thanks for buying not just one, but two of your vehicles from Emerling! We truly value and appreciate your patronage and look forward to hearing from you anytime you might need any service or maintenance.

Best sales experience EVER!!!

by from Springville, NY |

I recently purchased a vehicle from your dealership. Tom Dinse was an excellent salesperson and answered any questions I had, found a vehicle that fit my needs and the finances of my family. Any questions I had, he proved very knowledgable, and even since then I am totally comfortable calling him with any questions I have and any concerns he will ensure they are addressed immediately. He truly lives up to his name as salesmaster. I also had a great experience with assistance with financing my car and filing all paperwork necessary from Mike Edington. He reviewed all of the necessary documents with me ensuring that I actually knew what I was signing and answered any questions I had and followed up on anything I needed. I would totally recommend Tom and Mike when looking for a vehicle at Emerlings, they were great to us.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Mandalyn. On behalf of Tom, Mike, and the entire Emerling Dodge team, congratulations and enjoy the new car!!

Terrific Buying Experience

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Who knew buying a car could be so easy? Tom Dinse treated us like family. We told him what we were looking for and the payment range we could afford and he made it happen in no time. The entire sales team was friendly and inviting and the complimentary coffee wasn't bad either. Five Star service all around!

October 14, 2015

Thanks so much for coming to Emerling and congrats on the new car. Tom is one of our finest baristas...errrrr...salespeople, so he slings a mean cup of complimentary coffee!

Amazing service!

by from Fredonia, NY |

I worked with the internet sales manager who took tons of time to get me the truck I loved, looked at all finance options, and expedited things to make it happen over the weekend! He even stayed late on a Friday to answer all of my questions and look at all of the options. I purchased a high quality vehicle at a fair price and they took care of everything from the financing to loan payoffs, to all of the DMV processes. I just got to drive away with my new truck stress-free! And he took the time to give me a complete tutorial before I left! Great experience and I would recommend this dealer to anyone... And my salesman Dan Williams!

October 14, 2015

Thanks Raquel, I'm glad everything went to your liking. It's always the Emerling Team's goal to help you find not only the vehicle that's perfect for you, but to make it easy to acquire at a price that makes you feel good! Hope you are loving the new Nissan and it serves you well for many years!!

Excellent sales team

by from Buffalo, NY |

We just drove our new Jeep home. Our experience at Emerling from beginning to end was fantastic. Tom Dinse was a great salesman who was knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking for and spent time trying to get us the best deal possible. We enjoyed the atmosphere of the dealership and we felt like they were actually interested in helping us out, not just getting us to write them a check. After a not so great experience at a competing dealership, who wanted us to commit to buying a car before they would even tell us their trade in value for our current vehicle, the drive out to Springville was totally worth it for the service we received. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car.

October 14, 2015

Jason, thank you for the kind words and, most importantly, thank you for coming out to Emerling Jeep and giving us the opportunity to make you a happy customer. We value your business and hope to see you back in the future. Until then, all of us here at Emerling hope you're loving the new Cherokee!!

great service...made things very simple

by from buffalo ny |

Very friendly. I was rather picky about what I wanted and Tom the sales guy was patient and provided exactly what I wanted.

October 14, 2015

Thanks Danielle, we're glad that you were able to come to Emerling and get the Jeep you really wanted! Everyone here appreciates you coming out to get a new car from us and hope both you and Sean are enjoying your new vehicles!!

Great customer service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Dan Williams, car salesman, stayed after hours to help me figure out if I could by a new Jeep Wrangler. Very easy going guy and not pushy at all. After deciding on a Jeep, Dan was able to install heated seats and a remote car starter in less than 2 days for me to have it ready for the weekend. I couldn't have been happier with the buying process at Emerling Jeep

August 21, 2015

Thanks again Jordan! We're glad you were able to make it out for the tail end of our car show and in time to get the Wrangler you were looking for. I order each unique Wrangler to suit its driver so I'm glad you came out and found the one you were searching for. Congratulations and I hope you really enjoy the new Willy's!!