Village Automotive

Village Automotive

31200 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073

Used 888-741-0106

"The Home of the Lifetime Freel Oil Changes!"

1 of 1 review

Jeep Patriot 2007

by from Sterling Heights |

I will not speak about the other salesman at this dealership but the one I dealt with didn't seem motivated to sell cars. The car I wanted to buy was the dealership car before it became a used car lot. The salesman was driving the car the dealership was selling. The price of the car was alright. The guy was a little bitter that I wanted to buy that car. I was pregnant and just sold my Jeep Wrangle and needed a more family car. The salesman was a man in his 60's and not married. He also got better when I asked him to detail the car because he smoked in the car. The services guys are nice and easy to talk and work with them. I have had some issues getting my oil changed there - when you buy your car there your car gets free oil changes for life. Well, I bought the car in 2010 and up until the last two oil changes I haven't had any issues. My car is licking oil because they didn't put the tray/pan/plate to catch the oil back currently. I am not going back to them for oil changes ever again; even if they are for free.

(1-1 of 1 review)