Hines Park Ford

New 888-269-5798
Used 888-300-1241
Service 888-904-1604

Make it Easy, Make it Hines Park Ford

Great service and sales people

by from Plymouth, MI |

We shopped seven dealerships before settling on Hines Park Ford. We chose them originally because of their used car options. They were also the most reasonably priced and best quality that we had found. We drove a little further than we may have had to but it was well worth it. Once we met with Allen and the rest of the staff, we knew we were in the right place. I'd definitely recomend Hines Park Ford AND Allen Oxley to friends and family in the future. We also already have an appointment scheduled for service on our other car with Hines Park. Again, there are closer dealerships but the friendly and helpful staff is well worth the drive.

Best dealership around!

by from Wixom, MI |

Best dealership around! Thank you Scott Dee for sales with integrity. Thank you Don in service for the seamless experience repairing the recalled transmission problems in my Focus. Thank you Hines Park for raising the bar for customer satisfaction that keeps me coming back to lease my vehicles again and again.

Great Experience - Service Department

by from New Hudson, MI |

I just wanted to take a moment to commend your staff on a job well done on a service appointment I had scheduled for my 2011 Taurus yesterday. Specifically, I?d like to acknowledge Don, Paul, and Marty who assisted with my recall and shuttled me to/from my house while my car was being worked on. Very professional and very friendly service all around. My family will definitely consider Hines Park for future servicing needs to our Ford vehicles. Job well done.

Big Thank You

by from Wixom, MI |

Gosh, it's about 19 years with Hines Park. Recently, I brought my daughter in for her Escape.........and my 2 granddaughters came along.....(future customers) The girls were amazed with the friendliness of so many people there. Scott Dee has been really great. I could really go on but will close with just a big "Thank-You"~

Great Customer Service

by from Lyon Twp, MI |

Very enjoyable experience. I'd recommend working with Al Oxley for both new and used car sales. We bought a new car from Al earlier this month. He made the whole process run smooth and without hick-ups. I've worked with several other Ford dealerships in the area and they don't even come close to the customer service Hines offers. Hands down a fantastic buying experience!

Hines Park and Allen Oxley Rock!

by from Northville, MI |

I needed a replacement vehicle for my twin sons. Having bought from Al last year, I called him directly and told him what I was looking for. There were a few Escapes on the lot, but he informed me that he was just getting another one in from one of his customers. He said he would hold it as is, so I could see it as it was turned in and test drive it. I drove the other vehicles as well, but ended up with this one. The entire process was easy, no high pressure sales. Al had the car cleaned, oil and filter changed before I picked it up. We didn't notice a slight crack in the rear tail light, but Al informed us that he had already ordered a replacement and it would be taken care of. This is what you can expect from Al and Hines Park, always going above what the customer expects! This was the 2nd vehicle I purchased from Al at Hines Park. Having twins, I know that soon, I will need a third car for them. I won't even bother to look elsewhere, just call Al and let him do the work for you!

Great experience buying an used Focus ST

by from Rochester, MI |

I planned to buy a Focus ST (my first car) and found the perfect used one on cars.com. 2013 with just 5k miles. I went down to the dealership which was 38 miles from my place mind you. I talked with Shawn Hardy and he was really helpful about getting me a test drive. I decided to buy the car. As it was quite late the Ford financing system did not come up with a reply for my request for financing. I wanted to put the car on hold by paying something. The dealership was ready to put it on hold without any payment(nice of them) but I put down some money nevertheless, which they did not run till the final day of buy(again, nice of them). After a snag with the Ford Financing (Visa requirements), I went to a credit union for the loan. Shawn Hardy at the dealership was very supportive and patient. Once the loan was finalized he readied everything up and waited for me to get there with the check. The buy was carried out smoothly and Shawn explained the car features quite thoroughly. He even stayed beyond the dealership hours just to get everything going for me. In short I had a very good experience and Shawn and co. at Hines park Ford handled things quite thoroughly. Oh and yes they offered a wheels protection thing which I would recommend for anyone buying a car in Michigan.

Great place!

by from South Lyon, Michigan |

this is the best place to buy or lease> Alan Oxley is the man to see! He is not only a great salesman but an awesome person! He will help you with any and everything. Joey in service and Paul Logan in service have so much knowledge and super sweet!

Great Experience

by from Hartland, MI |

Allen did an amazing job working with me to find the right car. He went out of his way to find me the best price, cut me a lot of deals and did not stop until I was completely satisfied. Great experience buying my first car!

Great experience

by from Fenton, MI |

Great Experience This is a premier dealership with a premium sales staff. My family has purchased 3 vehicles in the past 2 years. Two new cars and one used car for my daughter. We couldn't be any happier with our salesman Allen Oxley. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He answered all of our questions. Many times when you visit a car dealership you either have that salesman that follows you around from car to car never leaving your side, or just the opposite you feel invisible and no one offers to help. Allen listened to what we were interested in, showed us many different options (large on site inventory), then he left us alone to look at all the options. If we had a question or wanted to take a test drive he was always available. This was the first car buying experience, at a dealership, for or 22 year old daughter. Allen walked her through the hole experience and made sure she got a dependable and affordable vehicle. We love Hines Park Ford and our Sales associate Allen Oxley.

Allen Oxley at Hines Park Ford

by from Hartland MI |

I purchased a second car from Allen Oxley and the sales experience was outstanding. Allen also provide excellent service after the sale and always puts his customer's needs first. I would highly recommend Allen Oxley and Hines Park Ford.