Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-238-0747

Home of the Right Deal!

Brighton Chrysler is the best

by from Brighton, MI |

Our family just purchased our third vehicle from Wes Hellmuth and each experience was wonderful. We purchased two Dodge Journey's and now a Chrysler Town and Country. For each purchase Wes worked hard to get us the most vehicle for the best price. He went over each feature of the vehicle with us and we left the dealership completely satisfied.

Wonderful experience

by from Brighton, Michigan |

I appreciated the courteous, helpful employees. A very good experiance. This was the fifth purchase I or my husband made from the Brighton Dealership, since the death of my husband I personally have purchased a Jeep Compass and now the Chrysler 200. Thanks to all, keep up the excellent work. One more thing, the service department is the greatest too.

100% Satisfied

by from Royal Oak, MI |

We purchased a new van through Brighton Chrysler's Wes Hellmuth. The process couldn't of gone any smoother. Wes' knowledge of the van's functions was very helpful and the paperwork was quick and seemless. I would recommend the Brighton Chrysler team for your next car purchase and we'll be back. Thanks again!

Service on Dodge Journey

by from Brighton Michigan 48116 |

Service of my Dodge Journey today Oil Change and Tire Rotation. Took over an Hour , Computer down so was unable to purchase program of a total of 4 Changes at a total of $70.00 , because computer has down for the program, offered a coupon price that didn"t appear at the end. , ended up after complaining paying $ 40.00 which as a Chrysler Owner just way to much, as a result next visit somewhere else as well as the next Purchase. Robert J. Baker

LOVE THIS SERVICE CREW

by from SOUTH LYON, MI |

ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE GREAT! NEVER HAD TO COME BACK FOR THE SAME ISSUE A SECOND TIME. TYLER IS REAL STRAIGHT FORWARD WHICH IS NICE SINCE SO MANY OTHER PLACES TRY TO SUGARCOAT STUFF. I'LL BE BACK GUARANTEED

Another great visit with Mike

by from Howell, MI |

Absolutely love working with Mike in Service. He always makes sure I'm taken care of whether I'm in for an oil change or something more serious. Thank you so much Mike. Your customer service is appreciated as always.

Happy Jeep Service Customer

by from Fowlerville, MI |

I had to take my Jeep in for what I thought would be brake pad replacements. The dealership inspected the brakes and informed me that what I needed were new rotors and pads. I knew the brakes were worn out but I had no idea that they were that worn out. Thanks to Brighton Chrysler and the very pleasant and fast service I received, I have my Jeep stopping again.

August 13, 2015

Glad we could help! Just try and come see us a little sooner next time! And thank you so much!

Great service and friendly staff

by from Howell, MI |

When I need service on my vehicle, I always take it to Brighton Chrysler. They have always determined the problem and have fixed it without having to return the car back a second time. That's customer service. They have been straight with me and that's why I continue to do business with them for over 25 years. Thank you BC!

August 13, 2015

Thank you so much! Here's to another 25!

Great Repair Service, Clean Facilities

by from Howell, MI |

I have visited this dealership on many occasions for servicing my car, from as simple as oil changes to warranty work to a major repair. It has always been a pleasant experience, you are treated with the utmost respect and any service I have had done is done in a timely manner and no further problems occurred. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you so much Lisa!

Excellent customer service! Willing to work for me

by from Flat Rock, Mi |

I inquired via email and received such great customer service and feedback, that I was willing to drive an extra hour to meet Sam and the rest of the sales team. It was important that I felt like the team was honest. Rick T. was my salesman and he listened to all of my 'must haves', made suggestions and found what I was looking for. Keep up the great work, Brighton Chrysler.

July 22, 2015

Thanks Barb! You're a great customer! I'm just glad we were able to work everything out for you. And we're all looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you so much for your review and your business!

Love my car

by from Detroit, MI |

Was looking all over for a loan and then i talked to Semaj. He was able to get me a loan fast and made everything easy. I didnt think i would be able to do it on my own with such a new car but he made it happen. Definitely not the usual bad credit no credit dealer, these guys were helpful and HILARIOUS. Fun fast and easy. Couldnt ask for more. Thank you Semaj

July 22, 2015

Glad our team took care of you, Latoya! Thank you so much for your business! We'll see you next time!