Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9827 East Grand River, Brighton, MI 48116

New 888-220-8015
Used 877-651-7230
Service 888-238-0747

Home of the Reality Deals!

A Great Team!!

by from Howell, Michigan |

I went into Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to purchase a 2013 Ram. Everyone treated me excellent! I had 2 vehicles to trade and they gave me a good price on them, showed me clearly all my options on 5 different models of trucks with cost and incentives that are going on. Everything was clearly laid out to me. Evynn, my sales person did an excellent job in communicating these to me at a level a dummy like me could understand. She was friendly and took care of everything, all I did was look at the different trucks, the numbers, ask questions and sign the papers. Financing was easy too, Uncle Si took care of business on that end and we were cooking with peanut oil. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Poor Used Car Sales

by from Wixom, MI |

I purchased a 2010 Ford and when I went to sign the paper work they tried to pull as fast one on me with financing. They tried to charge me over 4.25% and 72 Months on a used car. I clearly told my salesmen upfront what my intentions were for down payment and how many months I wanted. Of course the closing agent was taken back like this never happens. I was ticked off then he asked me if I had talked to the finance guys about this. They clearly dropped the ball on this one. I told them what interest rate that I had already qualified for and he told me the best they could do was over a half percent higher, that?s another couple hundred dollars I have to eat. The closing agent I thought was pretty rude about some of the topics that were brought up as part of normal conversation. And lastly they did not go out of their way to do a good detail job on the car. I understand it?s a used car but there is still a thing called good customer service

Advertised price is Employee Discount only

by from Painesville, Oh |

In a phone interview they stated the advertised price is Chrysler Employee discount and not available to the general public.

Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 10, 2013

Prices shown are for informational purposes only. Not all customers will qualify. This is clearly stated on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from South Lyon Mi |

My husband and I recently bought a new Dodge Dart from Evynn Browning at the Brighton Dodge Dealership. I have to say that she was awesome!! We went in knowing pretty much what we wanted but were dreading the whole car buying experience, but it was nothing like we expected. She was friendly, layed back and very informative. Not like other car sales people who always seem to be pushy. The car is also pretty awesome we ended up getting a few of the upgrades that we werent expecting to, but they weren't as much as we would have thought. The whole experience was plesant from start to finish. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. If your in the market for a new car go see Evynn!!

I like Brighton Chrysler.

by from South Lyon, Michigan |

I was shopping for a 2013 Dodge Charger and started my physical search at Brighton Chrysler. Prior to my physical search, I had obtained a price for the aforementioned Charger through AAA Auto Buying program. The price at AAA was within a few dollars of the Fair Pricing amount for this vehicle, published by Kelly Blue Book. At Brighton Chrysler I spoke with a very knowledgeable Sales Representative, Evynn Browning. Evynn was able to answer questions I posed, concerning certain equipment aspects of the Charger, along with available incentives. I have never enjoyed the purchasing process, as it pertains too a new vehicle. In fact, I always dreaded the process. My purchasing experience with Evynn and other Brighton Chrysler staff, negated that feeling of dread, this time around. Evynn , who was straight forward and friendly at the same time, did not push the sale. I actually felt like I was purchasing a vehicle, instead of being sold a vehicle. Bottom line, I purchased the Charger I wanted, at a very good price, through Evynn Browning at Brighton Chrysler. It was a good purchasing experience, accompanied by a beautiful looking Charger.

Love my Challenger

by from wixom, MI |

I purchased a 2013 Challenger from Brighton even though there are two dealers closer to me because the staff was very nice. One dealer didn't have a Challenger to look at and the other didn't seem to be interested in helping me. Evynn at Brighton greeted me warmly and even though I said I was just in the beginning stages of looking, she gave me her time and talked about options, etc. I wanted a new bulid and was quoted 6-8 weeks, which was fine by me. It was actually delivered in around 4, which was a nice surprise. The only real bummer is that I originally wanted the black wheels that I saw on the website, but they are no longer available. The aluminum wheels that came with it are pretty great too, though, so overall very satisfied.

Terrible will never buy from them again

by from New Hudson, mi |

Purchased what I thought was an awd journey crew, what I got was a fwd crew, not what I ordered. Did not realize until I got stuck in the snow that I received the wrong car.The dealer did nothing to help me except offer me blue book price which was 21k. I purchased car for 30k at the end of sept, 2500 miles only. Did I mention I put 11 k down? The salesman initially stated he did not remember me wanting awd,but at the end admitted to me he did. They never showed me window sticker, they took it off to clean the windows. My husband and I trusted them. We specifically asked at signing, was it awd and told yes because none of the paper work indicated what it was except for journey crew. Went back to dealer,they would not help me, even though I was willing to buy the awd, pretty sad when I called a random dealer- Dick Scott, told them what happened and they are trying to help me.... Imagine that..... a business with good work ethic!!! The manager never came out to talk to me, what poor business. I love the car, highly recommend it, but buy if from another dealer.

Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

January 1, 2013

Vehicle purchase price was 1% below invoice less rebates, making purchase price $24,800. This vehicle was purchased 3 months ago. All options and equipment are clearly stated on window sticker, which is placed in glove box after window removal. All features are also discussed and demonstrated at delivery. Delivery check list showing boxed checked for feature explanation clearly signed by customer. Brighton Chrysler did attempt to assist customer into new AWD model by appraising current vehicle at current market value, which is comparable to aforementioned "random dealer". Customer did not pay for any form of product not received.