Matthews Ford of Norwich

175 E Main St, Norwich, NY 13815

New 866-984-1029
Used 866-984-1274
Service 888-638-9866

Matthews Ford is Proud to be in Norwich!

Great Service, Clean facility

by from Port Crane |

Went to Planet Pre-owned to go to Creative Sight and Sound. Ordered supplies for my new car that it didn't have on it when I bought my car. The workers were very helpful in ordering what I wanted and installed them for nothing when they came in. Won't hesitate to send friends and relatives to supplies and service in the future.

Matthews Ford Norwich New York

by from Binghamton, New York |

I recently bought a used Ford Explorer from Matthews Ford in Norwich NY. They provided excellent customer service and answered all my questions. I would have liked a pamphlet that explained the extended warranty information besides just a verbal explanation. Even though I bought it in Norwich, it can be serviced at their dealership in Binghamton which was very important to me. Good service is a deal breaker for me. I hope Matthews does not disappoint me.

Great overall experience! 2012 ford focus

by from Ithaca, NY |

This was my first car buying experience and Mathews made it a breeze! The sales person I had was a huge help was very willing to work with me to get me the best possible options out there. I was taking care and my calls were returned in a timely fashion, when I was spoken too it was in the manner that was respectful and so that I could understand it all. I want to thank Mike G at the Norwich store for all the help and putting me into a great car.

2012 F250

by from oneonta NY |

The experience of dealing with Mathews Ford and Mike Grant was an excellent experience.

2013 Edge

by from conklin |

My salesperson at Matthews Ford was great, just the right amount of balance of follow through, without being too pushy. Was patient with me (and my family) and very easy to work with. In addition, followed through and CSS called me to set up the remote car starter, Mike Grant had called them to have them make the appointment

2010 Ford Edge

by from Norwich NY |

Wanted to replace my SUV - was not sure what I wanted. Matt worked with me and realized I was not into the Jeep. Worked with me and spoke with his boss, they suggested I take the Edge for a ride. Decision made, really liked it. Like the way I was treated from start to finish. Everybody was very helpful and they made sure I was taken care of. Thanks

Great buying experience.

by from Norwich, NY |

Our Salesman Andy Wheatley made sure I got just the car I wanted and let me know all of the alternatives. Followed up timely and constantly kept me informed of the status of my car. Not a single problem in the process.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from OTEGO NY |

Was very happy with the fact that the price you see is the price you pay .There was an item that needed repair and it was taken care of very quickley an professionaly am sure if any thing else should arise it will be handled the same.

2013 F150

by from Morris, NY |

I was looking for a new truck and was fortunate enough to meet Andy Wheatley who demonstated the true meaning of "taking customer service to the next level". Andy was responsive to my questions and went above and beyond my expectations of the sales process and he is truly an asset of Matthews Ford!! Thanks again Andy!

Patient, competent service.

by from sherburne, NY |

Recently my wife and I started our buying process for a new car. we decided on a Ford Fusion. After driving many cars and stopping at many dealers we choose Mathews in Norwich. Our decision to purchase our new Ford there was based on their ability to deal with us patiently and professionally. Andy Wheatley at Mathews was outstanding in his ability to guide us through the process as my wife and I determined what exactly we were looking for in our new car. Once we arrived at the option package we desired, Andy had a couple of vehicles for us to choose from within days. After our choice was made the car was prepped and in our hands and was everything we had been looking for. Our thanks go out to Andy and the staff at Mathews in Norwich for their assistance, diligence and patience in finding us our new Fusion.

Love our little Mazda2!

by from Norwich, NY |

When we decided on a Mazda2 for our daughters first car, we found that Matthews Vestal location was the import dealer. Fortunately, working here in Norwich with Andy Wheatley, we were able to handle everything locally and not drive the hour down to Vestal. Andy brought one up for us to test drive, then sourced one with all the options we wanted and everything was handled right here at home. Couldn't be happier with the service and loving the car so far.