Mark Chevrolet

33200 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 888-759-3877
Used 888-289-8602
Service 888-250-2004

Check out the difference! Over 800 New Chevy's to choose.

Quick, efficient buying experience

by from Wayne, MI |

I did all of my leg work on the phone/internet so when I got to the dealer, everything was ready to go and I was in and out in no time.

Buying a used car

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

Bought a used car. they were vary helpful, and gave me a great deal!

Very helpful, great service, done for free.

by from Wayne, MI |

Took my car in after I had some damage to the air deflector under the front bumper to the point when I was making turns the tire was hitting it. They realigned the air deflector and put in new screws where some was missing. Took less than 20 minutes and they did it free of charge.

Body shop is in need of training

by from Taylor, Michigan |

Well the second time in 10 years I had to get body work done and both times this dealership have stold stuff of mine from car and this time repair is almost as bad as I brought in . This was only 1000 repair not a hard job but they screwed it up. Last time they did the repair right but smashed the passengers door while it was in there shop. This is the dealer insurance wanted me to bring it too. Well this is last time here.

Mark Chevrolet responded to this review

April 21, 2014

Mr. Schmidt. I apologize for your inconvenience. We did offer to correct the problem on your hood as we both agreed it was not up to our standards or yours, and that it should be realigned to prevent it from rubbing on the paint. In regards to your license plate bracket, I offered to replace it and that offer still stands. I believe the collision center put a Mark Chevrolet bracket in place of your current one and that your old one should be in your trunk. If it's not we are of course still offering to replace it for you at no charge. Just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Purchase of my Camaro

by from Macomb, Mi |

I purchased a 2010 Camaro from Mark Chevy after scouring the Metro Area. I have not purchased a vehicle in over 20 years, and must say Dan and his Manager were true professionals. There was no pressure, and we agreed on a great deal for both of us. The vehicle was prepped very well, paperwork was ready, and no glitch's. Having been with GM for 29 years,and GM Manager at the Warren Tech Center in Preproduction Operations, I know a thing or two on vehicles. This kind of Dealership service makes GM proud.

best dealship ... hands down....

by from redford, mi |

hands down this is the best place. Trish Hampton is AWESOME. My family has purchased our last 5 cars in the last 6 years from Trish. The whole process was awesome... they work with you no matter your situation. SERVICE...... the best i only take my cars there BOB short is great. overall with Trish on floor selling and bob in back making sure my car get fixed and thati have a way to get home.. makes it the best experience. Strongly reccommend

Friendly Service

by from Livonia, MI |

I stopped by Mark Chevrolet and the sales staff did not act like they were doing me a favor. My salesman Larry didn't rush me and offered me the best deal yet. Looking forward to a new Chevy.

by from wayne MI |

Thank you Larry you were awesome for all your assistants...

A cut above!

by from Wayne, Mi |

Have been doing business with Mark Chevrolet since 1995, they have the most knowledgeable sales staff around! They treat you like family and Liz in finance is second to none! Also would like to say that Anthony and Larry Saxton in the sales department are the best!

AWESOME STAFF!

by from Westland, Mi. |

I purchased my new car from Larry Saxton at Mark Chevrolet, and was impressed at how honest and helpful he was. Even though other dealers turned me down because of my credit, Larry and the rest of the staff at Mark Chevrolet made me feel like the most important customer there, and got me my new car. I am a customer for life.

Treated BETTER than family!!!

by from Westland, MI |

I am very grateful to Mark Chevrolet for the years of quality sales and service. This dealership is family owned and operated and it shows! :) Thanks!