Mark Chevrolet

33200 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 866-984-2388 New866-984-2388
Used 866-984-2380 Used866-984-2380
Service 866-984-2391 Service 866-984-2391

Check out the difference! Over 800 New Chevy's to choose.

Great Dealership

by from Garden City Michigan |

I bought a new Cruze from sales consultant Paul Seguin and was completely satisfied with his knowledge and professionalism. Will recomend anyone looking to buy a car to come and see him. Thank you again.

Great dealership!

by from Belleville, MI |

Trish Hampton is a great, customer service focused salesperson. She made everything so easy!

New Car Sales was amazing! Trish, You rock!

by from Wayne, Mi |

Trish went above and beyond, literally, to get me into the truck I wanted with the same payment. She got me out of a bad lease and into a 2016 Silverado. The process was simple. We did most of it over the phone. I took the truck on a 24 hour test drive, which ended up being the weekend, but Monday she called me and said to come in and sign the papers because the truck was mine! Total time spent at the dealership was about an hour. Most of it was just signing papers. Mark Chevrolet and Trish will always have my future business from now on!

First time at this dealer

by from Ypsilanti, Mi |

This was my first time at Mark Chevrolet, I was met by a salesperson named Paul who gave me excellent service, walked me through the whole process, and called me several times to make sure that every thing was ok and if I had any problems to give him a call. Excellent all round service.

Great service

by from Northville, MI |

I took my car to the body shop for repairs. My car was ready the same day. Robert was very friendly and courteous, and the work was well done.

Great Dealership!

by from Warren MI. |

Great Dealership, Great experience! I have bought two cars from Mark Chevrolet. Trish Hampton went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied in every aspect of the car buying process. Mark Chevrolet comes through for me again!

Used auto will never purchase again

by from Inkster mi |

We purchase a used auto in August 2015, I asked our sales person Lauren Santos about the brakes. I know that the brakes are the first to go. The auto had only 31000 miles and she assured us that the brakes were in good shape. To make a long story short within 2 and a half months the brakes needed repair. I called her and told her that the brakes were going out. She did tell me that she didn't think they would be covered. She said that she would give me a call back. I called her several times left messages. Never heard from her. We ended up having to pay over $300.00 for new brakes. I figured we would have to pay for them. My thing is I would have appreciated a call back to let me know one way or another. Maybe it's me, don't tell me you will call me back and don't. I do have to say they do have a great service dept.

Mark Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2015

Gail - Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Brakes are a wear item and how quickly you may need replacement depends on many factors - such as driving conditions and style. We're sorry we didn't do as good of a job communicating to you - this is something we've noted and will do a better job of in the future. Thank you for your business. Sincerely - Mark Chevrolet.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

My husband and I were looking for a used vehicle with a third row seat. We were on our 4th dealership when I pulled up a vehicle online at Mark Chevrolet. I called and spoke with Todd Raycraft, who told us to come on in and he would have the vehicle ready for us to test drive. He was hands down the BEST car salesman we have ever worked with. The price of the vehicle was in our range, the paperwork was ready in a flash and he even helped with the insurance transfer. He got us a license plate immediately! No secretary of state until next April? Thank you very much! Our entire car buying experience was A+. We will definitely buy any future cars from Mark Chevrolet and I highly recommend them if you are looking for excellent service. 3/24/2015 *2010 Chevrolet Traverse*

Outstanding Experience

by from Belleville, Mi |

Very good service, second vehicle purchased form here.

Quick Response From Mark Chevrolet

by from Detroit, Mi |

After My Initial Contact With Mark Chevrolet and Looking into Their Inventory, I Was Immediately Contacted By a Representative and Was Informed That if I had any Questions To Call. No One Else Responded as Quickly And Offered Help as Did Mark Chevrolet. I Will Definitely be Buying My Next Vehicle From Mark Chevrolet.