Mark Chevrolet

33200 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 866-984-2388
Used 866-984-2380
Service 866-984-2391

Check out the difference! Over 800 New Chevy's to choose.

Quick Response From Mark Chevrolet

by from Detroit, Mi |

After My Initial Contact With Mark Chevrolet and Looking into Their Inventory, I Was Immediately Contacted By a Representative and Was Informed That if I had any Questions To Call. No One Else Responded as Quickly And Offered Help as Did Mark Chevrolet. I Will Definitely be Buying My Next Vehicle From Mark Chevrolet.

Used auto will never purchase again

by from Inkster mi |

We purchase a used auto in August 2015, I asked our sales person Lauren Santos about the brakes. I know that the brakes are the first to go. The auto had only 31000 miles and she assured us that the brakes were in good shape. To make a long story short within 2 and a half months the brakes needed repair. I called her and told her that the brakes were going out. She did tell me that she didn't think they would be covered. She said that she would give me a call back. I called her several times left messages. Never heard from her. We ended up having to pay over $300.00 for new brakes. I figured we would have to pay for them. My thing is I would have appreciated a call back to let me know one way or another. Maybe it's me, don't tell me you will call me back and don't. I do have to say they do have a great service dept.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

My husband and I were looking for a used vehicle with a third row seat. We were on our 4th dealership when I pulled up a vehicle online at Mark Chevrolet. I called and spoke with Todd Raycraft, who told us to come on in and he would have the vehicle ready for us to test drive. He was hands down the BEST car salesman we have ever worked with. The price of the vehicle was in our range, the paperwork was ready in a flash and he even helped with the insurance transfer. He got us a license plate immediately! No secretary of state until next April? Thank you very much! Our entire car buying experience was A+. We will definitely buy any future cars from Mark Chevrolet and I highly recommend them if you are looking for excellent service. 3/24/2015 *2010 Chevrolet Traverse*

Outstanding Experience

by from Belleville, Mi |

Very good service, second vehicle purchased form here.

Buying a used car

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

Bought a used car. they were vary helpful, and gave me a great deal!

Very helpful, great service, done for free.

by from Wayne, MI |

Took my car in after I had some damage to the air deflector under the front bumper to the point when I was making turns the tire was hitting it. They realigned the air deflector and put in new screws where some was missing. Took less than 20 minutes and they did it free of charge.

Body shop is in need of training

by from Taylor, Michigan |

Well the second time in 10 years I had to get body work done and both times this dealership have stold stuff of mine from car and this time repair is almost as bad as I brought in . This was only 1000 repair not a hard job but they screwed it up. Last time they did the repair right but smashed the passengers door while it was in there shop. This is the dealer insurance wanted me to bring it too. Well this is last time here.

Mark Chevrolet responded to this review

April 21, 2014

Mr. Schmidt. I apologize for your inconvenience. We did offer to correct the problem on your hood as we both agreed it was not up to our standards or yours, and that it should be realigned to prevent it from rubbing on the paint. In regards to your license plate bracket, I offered to replace it and that offer still stands. I believe the collision center put a Mark Chevrolet bracket in place of your current one and that your old one should be in your trunk. If it's not we are of course still offering to replace it for you at no charge. Just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Purchase of my Camaro

by from Macomb, Mi |

I purchased a 2010 Camaro from Mark Chevy after scouring the Metro Area. I have not purchased a vehicle in over 20 years, and must say Dan and his Manager were true professionals. There was no pressure, and we agreed on a great deal for both of us. The vehicle was prepped very well, paperwork was ready, and no glitch's. Having been with GM for 29 years,and GM Manager at the Warren Tech Center in Preproduction Operations, I know a thing or two on vehicles. This kind of Dealership service makes GM proud.

best dealship ... hands down....

by from redford, mi |

hands down this is the best place. Trish Hampton is AWESOME. My family has purchased our last 5 cars in the last 6 years from Trish. The whole process was awesome... they work with you no matter your situation. SERVICE...... the best i only take my cars there BOB short is great. overall with Trish on floor selling and bob in back making sure my car get fixed and thati have a way to get home.. makes it the best experience. Strongly reccommend

Friendly Service

by from Livonia, MI |

I stopped by Mark Chevrolet and the sales staff did not act like they were doing me a favor. My salesman Larry didn't rush me and offered me the best deal yet. Looking forward to a new Chevy.

by from wayne MI |

Thank you Larry you were awesome for all your assistants...