Fred Lavery Company

New 888-469-3126
Used 888-422-3705
Service 888-250-7012

Experience the Fred Lavery Company Difference

Only dealership I go to for years

by from Detroit MI |

Our family has been taking all our cars here for years. It is the only dealership we go to for service. They have great hours, can schedule you in quickly, and most importantly, provide trustworthy and dependable service. I never have to worry if I'm getting ripped of or tricked into getting service I don't need. I know I'm getting the best value for my money. I will keep on coming to Fred Lavery as long as we are in this area.

I contacted the dealer and purchased an Audi A6

by from Rochester Hills, MI. |

Your site was very helpful. I would recommend Cars.com and Fred Lavery for sure.

Professional, personable, helpful sales team

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

We visited from out of town, and found Pete Moceri hugely helpful in arranging convenient times for test drives. Pete also made the buying process (which we normally hate) go smoothly. He resolved all our concerns, and responded promptly when needed. Thanks!

Awesome

by from Detroit |

The new and used showrooms are immaculate and spottless and the sales associates are very prompt and skilled in their field. They had no issues answering any of my questions and made me feel quite confident. I would highly reccomend Fred Lavery for your next car purchase whether it's new or used.

Audi, Land Rover service

by from birmingham, MI |

I've had two Audis and a Range Rover in the past 12 years. Service at Fred Lavery has consistently been the worst experience of any dealership I've ever encountered. They can never complete the service when promised and several times, the problem persisted after they return my car to me. I am driving my third Audi and although I live two miles from Fred Lavery, I drive fifteen miles to have my car serviced at a competent Audi dealer service center. I'll shop a different brand for my next vehicle.

Friendly, Prompt, Competent Service

by from Detroit, MI |

We get all of our cars serviced at Fred Lavery. They are always quick to schedule us in, have convenient hours, and their service has always been top notch. They provide a good value for our money, otherwise I would not have kept coming here all these years.