North Brothers Ford

33300 Ford Rd, Westland, MI 48185

New 888-849-0569
Used 888-834-0516
Service 888-415-1983

North Brothers Ford...The only Ford Dealer on Ford Road! New Ford Cars, Used Cars, Ford Quick Lane

Great Dealership!!!

by from Westland, MI |

Marcus Llloyd and the finance dept work very hard for my husband and I. We both ended up with new leases. He made sure we had the best deal, the right car and were happy with the outcome. You feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door at this dealership. For a new car go to North Brothers and see Marcus, he will treat right.

Worst car buying experience

by from westland,mi |

Absolutely the worst sales experience I have ever had. It took over a week to actually purchase a vehicle because they were not organized and lied on applications. They also jacked the price of the car up on the application after already agreeing to one price and me having a signed document saying what they agreed to. Salesman wouldn't tell the truth to anyone in the place until i brought him in the proof on what was really agreed upon. Forgot to add sales taxes to price once we decided to pay cash for the vehicle and had a check written out. Had to go back multiple times because they "forgot" to have us sign paper work. They don't negotiate on price when you bring them proof the same vehicle is cheaper. I would never ever recomend them to anyone and would 100% not go back to purchase a car.

North Brothers Ford responded to this review

May 25, 2014

We sincerely apologize that this was your experience at North Brothers. I assure you this is not how we want to conduct business and again I am sorry for your experience. We will be in contact with you and we would love the opportunity to talk to you directly and learn from this experience. Thank you.

Review on our experience with North Brothers.

by from Detroit, Michigan |

The sales representative was very helpful, friendly and accommodating! We viewed the car and it was a very nice Grand Marquis; however, we requested for another color because the car lot don't have much selection. Overall, we would rate our experience a 100% satisfied.. We are giving North Brothers a FIVE STAR!

Railroaded

by from Westland, MI |

Attempted to purchase a new car today. Did all my homework, had printouts from ford.com showing pricing, and printouts from kelley blue book with the value ofmy trade-in. I was promptly told that they did not have the vehicle i wanted (despite the fact that ford.com and their own website showed more than 20 in stock), and the salesman tried to force me into a more expensive car. He quoted me $2000 less than kelley on the trade in, ignored the incentives and tried to force me into a payment $100 more a month than ford quoted me online. Avoid this dealership if possible.

Under-Qualified Service Tech's

by from Westland, MI |

I took my vehicle in for a torque converter recall. To make a long story short, they put two cracks in my upper intake system and refused to own up to it. It cost me $583 to have the issues fixed after they insisted on my bringing my car in for a FREE recall-service.