Lincoln of Troy

1950 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084

Used 248-283-6347

WONDERFUL SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Lathrup Village Mi |

6/24/15. I took my MKZ in for Service and everyone was Great !!! My Service Advisor Bob P. was Wonderful. Bob was very attentive to my Service requests and very Professional. The Employees all greeted me with a Friendly Smile & said Hello...I wouldn't go anywhere else! I have been driving Lincoln's since 1978 and Love them!!! FANTASTIC JOB - LINCOLN of TROY

Surprisingly Easy

by from Troy, MI |

My husband and I gave ourselves a week to find a gently used sedan in great condition. On our first day of shopping, we stopped by Lincoln of Troy. A salesperson, Alex Sky, offered us help and then gave us time to shop. We both liked one car in particular and eventually took it for a test drive. Alex offered the right amount of assistance and useful information without adding pressure. We are an older couple and cautious buyers. After giving a refundable deposit and considerable thought, we returned to buy an incredible car in fabulous condition with luxurious features and an outstanding warranty. We are grateful we stopped by Lincoln of Troy and happy to work with such a professional, responsive, and considerate salesperson as Alex.

Experience at Troy Lincoln Dealer

by from Troy MI |

This is the second Lincoln that I have leased. The car makes driving so much safer. It practically drives itself. The ride is so smooth. The employees at the dealership were awesome. They make the leasing process non stressful. Our representative sales person Mark was a pleasure to work with. He explained all of the options on the car and demonstrated how they work. Both my husband and I were more than pleased as to how we were treated.

Great Customer Service!

by from Detroit, MI |

My experience at Lincoln of Troy was great! Everyone was very friendly and they made me feel like I was making the right choice verses just trying to sell me a car. My salesman was Mark, he was great! He kept me updated and checked in with me afterwards.

Great customer service, awesome experience

by from Albany NY |

Scott Oliviero was my sales associate and did a fantastic job making my out of state purchase easy and pain free. I took an Amtrak train from Albany Ny to Detroit. My train was 3 hours late and Scott was still there to pick me up. Once we arrived to the dealership i was welcomed by the Sales manager and was taken to the showroom floor where my car was waiting for me. The car was detailed beautifully (looked brand new) and drove wonderfully. Everything was exactly as described. The paperwork was quick and easy and i was on the road in no time. I have purchsed many cars out of state but this was by far the most enjoyable experience of all. Scott if you're reading this, thanks for everything. BTW this 355hp Lincoln MKS ecoboost rocks!

A great experience!

by from Troy, MI |

I walked into Lincoln of Troy several weeks ago to look at the MKX. I was greeted by a lovely woman at the front desk and she in turn introduced me to Doug. With lots of patience Doug went through all my options to sell my car to the dealership and in turn I decided I wanted to lease. For several days he again went over my options with me and I made the decision to sell my car and lease the MKX. I was given what I felt was a fair price for my car and I am now in love with my beautiful MKX. I dealt with Sheila for all my paperwork and I must say she was a delight to deal with. She's been at her job for a long time and had all the paperwork ready for me when I got there to close. She explained everything to me as she handed papers to me to sign. I then went to Doug and he took time to sit in my car and explain all the equipment that comes with my new car. I highly recommend Lincoln was of Troy and would certainly recommend them to my friends and family!

Great Place To Buy A Lincoln

by from Bloomfield Mi |

I had a great experience at Lincoln of Troy. Like many I shopped around on the phone first, and compared different prices and incentives. I was pleasantly surprised when I got hold of Heather at Lincoln of Troy. She understood my concerns and connected me to Eli who assured me that I would get the best car at the best price, and I did! Eli was definitely interested in my best interest, at one point he called me on the day that I was supposed to sign the paperwork and told me to hold off a couple more days since more incentives from the Auto show may get me a even better deal. Unfortunately, there weren't any additional price cuts for me, but I was impressed with the effort!

Great salesman and finance team - See Ray

by from Romulus, Mi |

Awesome and outstanding teamwork! Due to recovering from the recession, I had a challenging credit score. Even with an MBA was hard to secure work for almost 3 years 2008-2011. Now that I am back I have to reestablish my score, I have good income again. Just started work one year ago at Ford and wanted to purchase a Lincoln. I had been approved elsewhere but while performing my research, came across a beautiful MKT at Lincoln of Troy. I viewed the car on a Monday and took delivery that Tuesday. My salesman Ray was upfront and worked with the finance manager to get me the car I wanted. I would recommend the sales and finance team at Lincoln of Troy to anyone.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review and for choosing Lincoln of Troy! We hope you are enjoying your new MKT. Your compliments are very much appreciated and we will pass them along to Ray.

Quality begins with the Salesperson!

by from Chesterfield, Michigan |

From the first handshake to the handing over of the keys, our salesman, Mark Nikprelaj was great! Mark knew every option, and every feature. Handled all our questions with confidence. Being comfortable with Mark, made us comfortable with the entire Dealership. Great job Mark.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for the great review, we will pass on your compliments to Mark. Thank you for choosing Lincoln of Troy! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Used Sales **ALEX**

by from Troy, MI |

After car hunting after hours (I hate feeling like Im being attacked by pushy sales people) for a new used vehicle for my family we found one at the Lincoln of Troy in our price range the model/make that we were looking for. My husband and I had gone back and forth to the dealership a few times debating upon what we wanted to do I had recently been to a local Chevy dealer and was stereotyped as the typical female who doesnt know anything about vehicles talked to and treated like crap the salesman just wanted to get my financial information that was his greatest concern, Very Unhappy!! I decided to go over to Lincoln and see what I could find out when I arrived I walked out to the lot looked at the vehicle again to make sure this was something that would work for us, Alex was walking out to me and the first thing he had to say was "Hi! You want to take it for a test drive?" He didnt care about my finances he didnt care that I was a female. So of course I test drove it was gone for a while (sorry had to have my mechanic check it out) about an hour Alex called me to make sure I was ok and that there wasnt a problem with the vehicle (finally some one who cares about his customers). When I got back I went inside sat down and talked with him for hours more so laughed he got to know what I was looking for and why he wants to ensure his customers are getting the right vehicle for them he spoke with me on a personal level not just a sales pitch, There were a few things we asked to have fixed before agreeing to buy the vehicle Alex took care of every need as though it was for himself. He followed up with us while going through the process to let us know as things were getting done and then took the time to go over all the details when we went to finalize the purchase telling us and showing us all that was done. I would highly recommend if you need a used car to find Alex and request him, he cares about his customers, gets to know their likes, dislikes, and needs, he really gets to know you as a person and not just another sale. **ALEX** best salesman I have ever worked with he doesnt push you or "sell" you on anything he offers and listens to you the buyer. Great guy HUGE asset to the Lincoln of Troy Dealership

October 6, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience here at Lincoln of Troy! We appreciate your feedback and will relay your compliments to Alex, thanks!