Lincoln of Troy

1950 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084

Used 248-283-6347

Great Place To Buy A Lincoln

by from Bloomfield Mi |

I had a great experience at Lincoln of Troy. Like many I shopped around on the phone first, and compared different prices and incentives. I was pleasantly surprised when I got hold of Heather at Lincoln of Troy. She understood my concerns and connected me to Eli who assured me that I would get the best car at the best price, and I did! Eli was definitely interested in my best interest, at one point he called me on the day that I was supposed to sign the paperwork and told me to hold off a couple more days since more incentives from the Auto show may get me a even better deal. Unfortunately, there weren't any additional price cuts for me, but I was impressed with the effort!

Great salesman and finance team - See Ray

by from Romulus, Mi |

Awesome and outstanding teamwork! Due to recovering from the recession, I had a challenging credit score. Even with an MBA was hard to secure work for almost 3 years 2008-2011. Now that I am back I have to reestablish my score, I have good income again. Just started work one year ago at Ford and wanted to purchase a Lincoln. I had been approved elsewhere but while performing my research, came across a beautiful MKT at Lincoln of Troy. I viewed the car on a Monday and took delivery that Tuesday. My salesman Ray was upfront and worked with the finance manager to get me the car I wanted. I would recommend the sales and finance team at Lincoln of Troy to anyone.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review and for choosing Lincoln of Troy! We hope you are enjoying your new MKT. Your compliments are very much appreciated and we will pass them along to Ray.

Quality begins with the Salesperson!

by from Chesterfield, Michigan |

From the first handshake to the handing over of the keys, our salesman, Mark Nikprelaj was great! Mark knew every option, and every feature. Handled all our questions with confidence. Being comfortable with Mark, made us comfortable with the entire Dealership. Great job Mark.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for the great review, we will pass on your compliments to Mark. Thank you for choosing Lincoln of Troy! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Used Sales **ALEX**

by from Troy, MI |

After car hunting after hours (I hate feeling like Im being attacked by pushy sales people) for a new used vehicle for my family we found one at the Lincoln of Troy in our price range the model/make that we were looking for. My husband and I had gone back and forth to the dealership a few times debating upon what we wanted to do I had recently been to a local Chevy dealer and was stereotyped as the typical female who doesnt know anything about vehicles talked to and treated like crap the salesman just wanted to get my financial information that was his greatest concern, Very Unhappy!! I decided to go over to Lincoln and see what I could find out when I arrived I walked out to the lot looked at the vehicle again to make sure this was something that would work for us, Alex was walking out to me and the first thing he had to say was "Hi! You want to take it for a test drive?" He didnt care about my finances he didnt care that I was a female. So of course I test drove it was gone for a while (sorry had to have my mechanic check it out) about an hour Alex called me to make sure I was ok and that there wasnt a problem with the vehicle (finally some one who cares about his customers). When I got back I went inside sat down and talked with him for hours more so laughed he got to know what I was looking for and why he wants to ensure his customers are getting the right vehicle for them he spoke with me on a personal level not just a sales pitch, There were a few things we asked to have fixed before agreeing to buy the vehicle Alex took care of every need as though it was for himself. He followed up with us while going through the process to let us know as things were getting done and then took the time to go over all the details when we went to finalize the purchase telling us and showing us all that was done. I would highly recommend if you need a used car to find Alex and request him, he cares about his customers, gets to know their likes, dislikes, and needs, he really gets to know you as a person and not just another sale. **ALEX** best salesman I have ever worked with he doesnt push you or "sell" you on anything he offers and listens to you the buyer. Great guy HUGE asset to the Lincoln of Troy Dealership

October 6, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience here at Lincoln of Troy! We appreciate your feedback and will relay your compliments to Alex, thanks!

Great Service

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I have been leasing Lincoln's from Jerry Burnard at Lincoln of Troy since 1990. He is professional, customer focused and has always provided excellent service. Everyone at Lincoln of Troy is helpful and seeks to make your visit to the Dealership a pleasant experience. Thanks Jerry and Lincoln of Troy. Only place I go for my Lincoln's!

August 19, 2014

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! I will be sure to tell Jerry!

Andy Elrod is the best!!!

by from Troy, mi |

Andy is the best salesman!!! This is my 3rd lease and I love my new car!!!

August 11, 2014

Thank you so much Nikki! We appreciate the great review!

Great Deal! Great Customer Service!

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

My wife and I recently purchased a pre-owned 2008 Ford Edge vehicle from Lincoln of Troy. Not only were we fortunate to get a great purchase deal, but we were also very fortunate to have had Mr. Alex Sky as our sales consultant. Extremely professional, thorough, and customer focused; the courtesies that Mr. Sky projected and extended to us, simply exceeded our expectations, and actually was a factor that helped us make our final decision to purchase the vehicle that much easier. We had visited several car dealerships, but were never quite comfortable with the level of customer service we had received, until visiting Lincoln of Troy and meeting Mr. Alex Sky. No pressure tactics and an honest and genuine concern for providing us with the best customer service and for buyer satisfaction. I most certainly recommend Lincoln of Troy to anyone considering buying a pre-owned vehicle for the great deals, and Mr. Alex Sky for the professional, personal, and great customer service.

August 5, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! I will let Andy know!

Nabih E.

by from Bloomfield, MI |

We just leased a new 2014 MKZ which is the third MKZ to lease, Our experience to find the right car and complete the lease was great. Doug Stolz found the car with all the options and color we need , the lease process was completed in short time and very smooth. Also turning in the previous MKZ was very easy and did not take much time. It was great experience dealing with the staff at Lincoln of Troy and I strongly recommend them to buy/lease a new car.

July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I will let Doug know about your kind words!

Alex the best car salesman I have ever came across

by from Birmingham, Mi |

I really loved my experience! May i add that I went in just passing by the lot when a couple of cadillacs caught my eye. I decided to pull in and take a look at the vehicles when Alex walked over to me. Honestly I was thinking not another salesman trying to push a car on me again like my previous experience from other dealerships. He was nothing like that to my surprise! He was nice and had me come in to see if I qualified. I just knew that I wasn't going to qualify for anything! (LOL) Needless to say ..... I was completely wrong!!!! I not only was approved for the Vehicle I wanted but he made it happen and took care of me! i got my SRX the next day and I love my caddy!!!!! Hes the best he cared and it was Genuine!!!!!! most of these dealerships you go to have pushy sales people that want to get rid of non selling inventory but he was great! i would recommend him to anyone! I was discharged from bankruptcy Nov 2013 and didn't think I would be able to get anything not even a neon! i loved my first car buying Experience! Everyone there was absolutely pleasant and pulled strings for me!

July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we really appreciate your loyalty!

Jerry's the Best

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Our new 2014 MKZ is the 7th car we have leased because of salesman, Jerry Burnard. He always goes the extra mile to make sure we get a great deal on a car that is perfect for us.

July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I will tell Jerry!