Somerset Buick-GMC

1850 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084

New 877-714-6516
Used 866-494-1831
Service 877-720-1984

For a better deal, visit Somerset Buick GMC in the Troy Motor Mall.

Excellent Customer Care - Somerset Buick GMC

by from Madison Heights, MI |

I have been dealing with John Swanson for approximately 18 years and I would not go to anyone else to get a vehicle. Therefore when my Brother-In-Law needed a new Truck, of course, it was to John I looked. He was, as always, pleasant, patient and helpful. It took a while and a lot of his patience but, in the end, we got just what we wanted. I believe he is the best salesperson at your dealership and the combination of him and Roger in service cannot be beat. Thanks again John for all your hard work and keep up the good work.

Wonderful experience

by from Huntington Woods, MI |

Very pleased with the experience. Found the car I wanted, with the features I wanted, for a very decent price. Matt Martin was attentive and thorough. I've been buying cars for a few years now and this is the first time I left feeling I got everything I wanted. Very nice dealership!

Somerset Buick GMC is My Place for a Vehicle

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Darrel K has been my sales person since 2012 when I then leased a Buick La Crosse for a 39 month period. Darrel,in all my years of vehicle shopping, is by far, the most conscientious and honorable salesperson I have met.. He not only is extremely informed about the vehicles he sells, he also takes the time and interest in learning his clients likes and dislikes, and adroitly matches customer to vehicle and thus gets return clientele like me. I just started a new 36 month lease thanks to Darrel, on a GMC TERRAIN, something totally new in a vehicle for me....Yet....I am thrilled with it! Darrel agreed an SUV would be better for me.. The Service Department is great and everyone at Somerset is friendly.I would highly recommend this dealership.

Very good service

by from CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI |

EXCELLENT Rudy was friendly and gave us all the information we needed he made it easy to make a decision about the car.

Great experience leasing new Terrain

by from Troy MI |

Rudy Rodolfo did a wonderful job handling all the details so we could lease a new Terrain, from pricing the 2010 used Terrain we were selling, to helping us with rebates and savings, to filling out the paperwork and showing us how to use everything in the car at pick-up. He was so helpful and pleasant, a very honest guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Review

by from Royal Oak, I'm. |

Brent Morley is a very fine young gentleman. He is also a wonderful salesman. I found him to be a person of great integrity and knowledgable about the cars. He provided many suggestions about the various options available, but did not put any pressure on me whatsoever. He asked about various possibilities for discounts that might apply to me. It was a great pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to others and will return to purchase another car from him.

Awesome Customer Buying Experience

by from Warren, Mi |

Our son highly recommended this dealership and salesman Rudy Rodolfo. We were very satisfied with Rudy,he made our new lease vehicle process the smoothiest we have ever experience. We will recommend this dealership to all our friends and relatives.

buying process

by from Utica MI |

Darrel Kozikowskisigatara found me all the rebates without me even asking. a great guy to work with.

Great buying experience

by from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan |

I leased a 2015 Buick La Crosse from Darrel Kozikowski and was thoroughly pleased with him. He worked the numbers until it came to something I could deal with. I also bought my last vehicle from him It was a 2011 Buick Lacrosse which I was very pleased with. He was very knowledgable and explained many things to me..

Very Good Customer Service

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

I went to Somerset Buick-GMC for some repair for my car . The customer service is really good, right from the lady who greeted me at the service station to the agent who handled the repairs. They dropped me off to my place of work. After the repairs were done, for the pick up, when the regular shuttle driver was not available, the manager came to pick me from my place of work (10 miles from the location) just so that I was able to get my car on time.

Super response to a customer in need.

by from Birmingham, Michigan |

I was due to terminate lease of my 2012 Regal on 5/27 and had been in contact with Darrel Kozilkowski in that regard. However, on Friday 5/9, while awaiting start of the Tiger game, I was victimized by a newly licensed young man who, as he was reaching to his back seat to retrieve his cell phone, ran a stop sign and hit my Regal, that was in perfect condition. On Monday I contacted Somerset and took delivery on a beautiful 2014 Regal. They also arranged repair of the damage to the 2012 Regal, including contact with Ally. I couldn't be happier.