Somerset Buick-GMC

1850 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084

New 877-714-6516
Used 866-494-1831
Service 877-720-1984

For a better deal, visit Somerset Buick GMC in the Troy Motor Mall.

Fantastic experience

by from Marquette, MI |

I now have a fantastic 2015 GMC Acadia and I couldn't be happier! The vehicle is outstanding and the service I received from John Swanson was superb. Thank you for a wonderful car buying experience

Great buying experience

by from Warren, MI |

I only had a short period of time to get a deal done before April 30th to get the GM Employee discount. I will say that my experience buying my 2015 Buick Encore from John Swanson was the easiest and best vehicle buying experience i've ever had. John was upfront and honest with all the information needed during my purchase. He also handled things quickly and efficiently when i picked my vehicle up. He sat in the car and went over everything and made sure i understood things before leaving. What i thought would be stressful during the process turned into a stress free purchase made only by John's passion and friendliness, to make the experience one to remember. I highly recommend anyone to go see John in the future when buying or leasing a car. He won't let you down, and you will enjoy the car buying experience when dealing with him. I will certainly seek John out in the future. Great job John and Thank you.

Be prepared to handle all issues yourself

by from Royal Oak, MI |

This was a horrible experience from the moment I walked in the door. The only reason I went to Somerset Buick GMC service is because my vehicle needed a scope scan that could only be preformed at the dealership. The only other time I came to this service center, my vehicle took a lot longer to be returned than originally said. This time my work was to be covered under warranty. The service guy Roger I spoke with first told me that he was not going to fight with the warranty company and if they weren't easy for him to DEAL with then I could pay for all the work out of pocket and the warranty company could reimburse me. Not a great way to build a client relationship. Throughout the entire process it seemed as though I was the only one calling back and forth between the warranty company and the service department, and the only one who cared to get anything accomplished. My vehicle was finally finished a few days later around noon. However I didn't get it back until the next day because they refused to put forth any effort to get payment from the warranty company. I then got the service manager Kyle involved because I needed my vehicle back. I even had to call the warranty company to make sure payment was made, to which I was told it was made over 30 mins prior to my call while I was just left waiting in the waiting room. They all seem very smug and liked to drag their feet and be as uninvolved in the entire process as possible at this service center. I will never return here again. I do not recommend anyone else does either until they get their staff in order.

super knowledgeable salesman

by from Huntington Woods |

John Swanson recently leased me my 3rd Buick Enclave. He makes the process enjoyable actually. His knowledge of the products is top notch and detailed. John always gets me every available discount including one I Ididn't know existed for former military service. I referred a friend to John who had always used another dealer. My friend is now another happy client of John's and Somerset. Their maintenance appointments are always on time and get me in and out in minimal time.

Wonderful experience

by from Huntington Woods, MI |

Very pleased with the experience. Found the car I wanted, with the features I wanted, for a very decent price. Matt Martin was attentive and thorough. I've been buying cars for a few years now and this is the first time I left feeling I got everything I wanted. Very nice dealership!

Somerset Buick GMC is My Place for a Vehicle

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Darrel K has been my sales person since 2012 when I then leased a Buick La Crosse for a 39 month period. Darrel,in all my years of vehicle shopping, is by far, the most conscientious and honorable salesperson I have met.. He not only is extremely informed about the vehicles he sells, he also takes the time and interest in learning his clients likes and dislikes, and adroitly matches customer to vehicle and thus gets return clientele like me. I just started a new 36 month lease thanks to Darrel, on a GMC TERRAIN, something totally new in a vehicle for me....Yet....I am thrilled with it! Darrel agreed an SUV would be better for me.. The Service Department is great and everyone at Somerset is friendly.I would highly recommend this dealership.

Very good service

by from CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI |

EXCELLENT Rudy was friendly and gave us all the information we needed he made it easy to make a decision about the car.

Great experience leasing new Terrain

by from Troy MI |

Rudy Rodolfo did a wonderful job handling all the details so we could lease a new Terrain, from pricing the 2010 used Terrain we were selling, to helping us with rebates and savings, to filling out the paperwork and showing us how to use everything in the car at pick-up. He was so helpful and pleasant, a very honest guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Review

by from Royal Oak, I'm. |

Brent Morley is a very fine young gentleman. He is also a wonderful salesman. I found him to be a person of great integrity and knowledgable about the cars. He provided many suggestions about the various options available, but did not put any pressure on me whatsoever. He asked about various possibilities for discounts that might apply to me. It was a great pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to others and will return to purchase another car from him.

Awesome Customer Buying Experience

by from Warren, Mi |

Our son highly recommended this dealership and salesman Rudy Rodolfo. We were very satisfied with Rudy,he made our new lease vehicle process the smoothiest we have ever experience. We will recommend this dealership to all our friends and relatives.

buying process

by from Utica MI |

Darrel Kozikowskisigatara found me all the rebates without me even asking. a great guy to work with.