Somerset Buick-GMC

1850 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084

New 877-714-6516
Used 866-494-1831
Service 877-720-1984

For a better deal, visit Somerset Buick GMC in the Troy Motor Mall.

Excellent Customer Care - Somerset Buick GMC

by from Madison Heights, MI |

I have been dealing with John Swanson for approximately 18 years and I would not go to anyone else to get a vehicle. Therefore when my Brother-In-Law needed a new Truck, of course, it was to John I looked. He was, as always, pleasant, patient and helpful. It took a while and a lot of his patience but, in the end, we got just what we wanted. I believe he is the best salesperson at your dealership and the combination of him and Roger in service cannot be beat. Thanks again John for all your hard work and keep up the good work.

Review

by from Royal Oak, I'm. |

Brent Morley is a very fine young gentleman. He is also a wonderful salesman. I found him to be a person of great integrity and knowledgable about the cars. He provided many suggestions about the various options available, but did not put any pressure on me whatsoever. He asked about various possibilities for discounts that might apply to me. It was a great pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to others and will return to purchase another car from him.

Awesome Customer Buying Experience

by from Warren, Mi |

Our son highly recommended this dealership and salesman Rudy Rodolfo. We were very satisfied with Rudy,he made our new lease vehicle process the smoothiest we have ever experience. We will recommend this dealership to all our friends and relatives.

buying process

by from Utica MI |

Darrel Kozikowskisigatara found me all the rebates without me even asking. a great guy to work with.

Great buying experience

by from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan |

I leased a 2015 Buick La Crosse from Darrel Kozikowski and was thoroughly pleased with him. He worked the numbers until it came to something I could deal with. I also bought my last vehicle from him It was a 2011 Buick Lacrosse which I was very pleased with. He was very knowledgable and explained many things to me..

Very Good Customer Service

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

I went to Somerset Buick-GMC for some repair for my car . The customer service is really good, right from the lady who greeted me at the service station to the agent who handled the repairs. They dropped me off to my place of work. After the repairs were done, for the pick up, when the regular shuttle driver was not available, the manager came to pick me from my place of work (10 miles from the location) just so that I was able to get my car on time.

Super response to a customer in need.

by from Birmingham, Michigan |

I was due to terminate lease of my 2012 Regal on 5/27 and had been in contact with Darrel Kozilkowski in that regard. However, on Friday 5/9, while awaiting start of the Tiger game, I was victimized by a newly licensed young man who, as he was reaching to his back seat to retrieve his cell phone, ran a stop sign and hit my Regal, that was in perfect condition. On Monday I contacted Somerset and took delivery on a beautiful 2014 Regal. They also arranged repair of the damage to the 2012 Regal, including contact with Ally. I couldn't be happier.

Great buying experiene

by from Commerce MI |

My lease was ending and I needed a new car, so I went shopping to compare dealerships around the area. After a long careful review of dealerships and comparing each one to the criteria listed below, I chose Somerset Buick / GMs because of one person, Paul Hursley. The criteria is as follows: > How the phone is answered by the salesperson > etiquette over the phone > attention to my needs (detail) > fact finding questions by the salesperson > time spent with me on the phone > response time > vehicle matching my needs (GMC Terrain or Chevrolet Equinox) > matching vehicle equipment in both the GMC and Equinox > setting appointment to review the vehicle > time spent discussing vehicle in person ( test drive, etc.) > lease quote > purchase experience > dealership review > New car vehicle review > After sale follow up > Thank you business acknowledgement There was only a few sales people who qualified or peaked my interest about buying a car from their dealership and the one that I chose was Paul Hursley at Somerset Buick/GMC. I was a long standing customer at another GM dealership but decided to try a different one not because they lacked in the review, but because Paul offered the correct vehicle and matched my needs exactly and his personal greetings and "persona" over the phone was most reassuring that I was coming to the right place to buy a GM vehicle. My family has been driving nothing but GM vehicles since the late 1920's when my parent met and married. My father worked for GM for 35+ years before his death and our family still drives GM vehicles because they are dependable, reliable cars built with quality not comparable in todays market. I have driven many other brands during the last 25 years of my career and the one that drives the best and has the least amount of breakdowns or service related items is the GM product line. It is the quality, dependability and integrity that will keep me and my family coming back to GM for all our vehicle needs.

Lease 2014 Enclave

by from Macomb, MI |

Somerset Buick GMC - Leased: 2014 Enclave Good Inventory, clean and well organized dealership. All employees, including those that were not directly related to my lease were friendly and helpful. My Salesmen: Rick Madzia Friendly and professional. Gave me best deal first time around. Arranged to have my after market assist steps removed without cost from the vehicle I was turning in. Kept me informed through the entire process. Car ready on time and looked great inside and out. Would definitely recommend Rick and Somerset to friends and family. Dave S.

Good service

by from Detroit MI |

I brought my 2007 Buick Lucerne in becase of shaking front end when I applied my brakes. Figured it may be a tie-rod, but wnated confirmation. The dealer verified the issues( resurface front rotors, replace tie rod, wheel alignment)within 1 hour after leaving the car. Beacuse ofthe quick diagnosis and promised turnaround, I authorized the fixes, plus the 100,000 mi tune up( even though I was only at 96k). Car was ready by the end of the day, all replaced parts wer in my car, adn they evengave it a courtesy wash!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Chesterfield MI |

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from John Swanson. Let me tell you... John was awesome. I had called another dealership by my house for a particular Terrain. I found just a handful throughout Michigan by looking on my own. The previous dealership told me they would locate the vehicle and do a trade and have it to me the next day. Three days went by and nothing. I called John....This is where my Happily ever after began. After the initially introduction on the phone John said I will make this the easiest car buying experience you have ever had and IT WAS!! Thank you to John and to Somerset GMC for being so kind. I WILL be back and I WILL refer everyone to your dealership. My Sister-in-law is a GM employee and I asked her to pass the same word around there as well. THANK YOU!!