Brighton Mazda

Service 877-267-7935

Livingston County's only pre-owned certified Mazda dealer

Exceptional Service

by from Brighton, MI |

Everyone I had contact with at Brighton Mazda was very professional and helpful. Worked with Nick Cipta to work out a lease for a 2011 Mazda CX-9. Nick spent a long time reviewing all the features of the vehicle and showing me how to work with them. The dealership is new, but they operate like they have been pleasing customers for a long time. I highly recommend this dealership.

Best Car Buying Experience of my Life

by from Ann Arbor |

Many dealers claim to be honest, no-haggle, no-pressure but Brighton Mazda is the only one I've been to that actually delivers on these claims. I visited 5 Mazda dealerships in a 75 mile radius and none come close to my experience at Brighton Mazda. I purchased a new Mazda through them and traded in my old vehicle. Things they did well: 1) They were incredibly nice. They treated me with respect. They were not pressuring but very professional during the entire experience. 2) Brighton Mazda offered a very competitive rate for my trade-in. NO HAGGLING. They matched the kelly blue book dealer-trade in based on condition and price range of my used vehicle. After 3 other dealerships all took haggling to get near this number. 3) The new Mazda was discounted off sticker price, then they notified me of all the Mazda deals that were happening, of which only 1 other dealer ever mentioned. Coming in at a very competitive rate. Again NO HAGGLING. 4) They stayed open late to finish the deal. I was in and out of the dealership in under 2 hours. Jeremy is an amazing Sales Manager and Mike is a great Sales Person. I would highly recommend working with both of them. Do your research ahead of time, look at KBB, look at other dealers out the door pricing. Then buy from Brighton Mazda.

Rich always makes it right for his customers!

by from Northville, MI |

Post warranty issue was handled by Service manager Rich. I received great help on taking my car problem all the way up to Mazda headquarters. So Mazda agreed to cover 2/3 for replacement of a very costly part and associated labor! Great Experience!

Very good experience!

by from Northville, MI |

Great Service. Just get a coupon. It was a pleasant experience. They were able to fix my car and got a free car wash.

Great Service

by from Plymouth, MI |

I always take my Mazda here, great working with Rich Chambless!

Disappeared

by from Lansing, MI |

My contact with this dealership was by internet. Their first response was quick and courteous. When I was ready to buy, they never answered my messages. I felt that they really were not interested in customer service.

creatively worded

by from byron, mi |

used car manager has a way with words. was sold an extended warranty that i did not necessarily want...."our certified used come with an extended warranty"....and some insurance that i still don't quite understand, although i understand it wasn't necessary to purchase! this guy...and admittedly my ignorance...cost me an additional $2000. even as a 20 year old kid buying his first new car without parents, i have never been taken for a ride like this in 25 yrs of dealership experiences. pay close attention to paperwork as trusting these people could prove to be an expensive mistake!