Mercedes-Benz Of Bloomfield Hills / smart center of Bloomfield Hills

Used 877-438-8414
Service 888-250-4909

Great Service

by from Marion, IN |

We contacted this dealer because of a car we saw listed on Cars.com. They were very helpful from the start. We drove 4 hours to go purchase the vehicle and were very pleased with their service from the moment we walked in. Their facility is immaculate and even their service area was clean. It was way above any service area we had experienced in the past. Our salesman, Rick, was very helpful too. Overall, our experience was fantastic and we would definitely go back if they had what we were looking for on their lot.

Mercedes-Benz Of Bloomfield Hills / smart center of Bloomfield Hills responded to this review

November 22, 2011

Thank you for your purchase. I am glad that we were able serve you well. Please contact me if you have a need for anything else. Congratulations and enjoy! Rick Perry GSM Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills

POTENTIAL CLIENT

by from Brownstown, Mi |

I have been to this dealership two times to look at cars because I am a very picky person, no I have not made a decision yet but if I do choose Mercedes I would definitely buy one from here, my salesman name was Aaron, he is such a sweet and genuine down to earth person, he took his time to answer any questions that I may have had, never once did he make me feel that he wasn't genuine and I critique people all the time when it comes to customer service because I feel that great or bad customer service goes a long way, he is definitely a great asset to Mercedes Benz of Bloomfield AND the funny part about it is that a lot of people told me not go to this dealership because their salesmen was snobbish and rude and that is SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH, I'm glad I went to find out for myself! Would I recommend this dealership to others there should be a spot for ABSOLUTELY because ABSOLUTELY, yes I will!

Poor business practices.

by from Nashville, TN |

I was never contacted concerning a 350 conv. I was interested in buying.

Extremely bad experience with the sales rep

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Extremely bad experience with the sales rep at this dealership. We went to purchase/lease the E-Class vehicle at this dealership and wanted to get details around features and packages available in this vehicle. Sales rep's response was for us to go home and look at the features on the web and build the package and then come back to him for final pricing. When we asked him to see if he could print some common configs, his response was again the same: Go home and look at the packages and then come back. He did not offer any test drive or the any vehicle to look at, almost discounting us as a customer. This is the worst dealership customer experience I have had in Metro Detroit area.

Buying and Service Experience

by from Orion Twp, MI |

I bought my first Mercedes from here and shopped all around before I did. Being my first "non-American" car, I wanted to make sure I got the perfect vehicle. I am just your average income person that wanted to reward myself with a really nice car for all my hard work through the years. I was deciding near the end between a BMW and the E350. It was the customer service at this dealership that won me over and I love my E350!!! I've been in for service (scheduled maintenance) a few times now and have been really impressed that they treat you so good even after you've signed on the line. I will say the service is more expensive then I am used to but I only go once a year now and the give me a loaner. Highly recommend Mercedes and this dealership!

I wasn't impressed

by from Monroe, MI |

I'm buying a new C350 Coupe from this dealership. I'll be the first to admit I am not their typical customer with a mid-high six figure income; but the C350 is priced within my budget and I think I was being ignored slightly because I wanted to talk about the base [C Class] vehicles instead of the AMG editions which are way out of my price range. A well equipped C350 is between $45-47000. The sale person repeatedly tried to get me to add items to the car that I do not need or want simply because they had that car on their lot. I won't suggest that others shop here until after they win the lottery. I'm sure this dealer would frown on serving new money as well.

November 22, 2011

As the General Manager of the dealership - I will express that we are not designed nor practice high pressure selling. We do however want to make sure that our clients get the vehicle they desire and the equipment they are accustom to. I hope your experience has been pleasant and professional and you are enjoying the automobile you wanted. If you have a desire, please call me and I will be more than happy to discuss anything that you may feel need attention with regards to your experience. Sincerely Rick Perry GSM Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills