Crest Lincoln

Used 888-767-1632
Service 866-559-3149

Dino Martino

by from Troy, MI |

I leased a MKZ from Crest. Sales rep Dino Martino was the best! The entire process was the best experience I have ever had. Dino couldn't have made the transaction any easier. I leased many cars over the last 20 years and Dino and Crest is #1 - by far! Thank you.

July 29, 2014

Dino is great, isn't he? We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with him and our dealership!

Great Buying Experience - Used Ford Edge

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Bill DeBell did a great job helping us in the purchase of our 2010 Ford Edge Limited. The entire buying process was quick and easy with the entire Crest staff being very attentive to our needs. This was easily the best experience my wife and I have had in getting a vehicle. I would recommend Crest Lincoln without hesitation.

Crest Lincoln Experience with Roger T

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Awesome easy experience. Friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend!

Purchase daughters first car

by from Trenton, mi |

This was a really good service, I highly recommend this to anyone! Very friendly people! Awesome, I love my new car!

August 7, 2014

Olga - We are so happy that you were able to find a vehicle for your daughter! We hope that she enjoys it for many years to come. Thank you for the wonderful compliment!

Purchase new vehicle

by from Pontiac, Mi |

Utmost respect for dealership. After an exhausting search found a vehicle online and the staff was more than helpful in getting me the car I desired. Salesman Mike was down to earth and honest and that is all I could ask for. Got a great deal on a car that I desired so no complaints here. Will definitely return and recommend them to family and friends..

August 1, 2014

Hi James! We are happy to hear your search for a vehicle ended at Crest! We hope that you enjoy your vehicle!

Mr Kevin BIONDO

by from Macomb Twp mi |

Went to Crest Lincoln to look at leases on Mkz's, Ended up with a Hybrid Mkz. Love the Car. the transaction went flawless. Highly recommend Crest and Leka G.

July 30, 2014

Kevin - The MKZ hybrid is a great choice! They get fantastic fuel economy. Our goal is to always insure our clients get a quick and pleasurable experience when buying or servicing their vehicles. Thank you again for being part of the Crest Family!

Purchased used car

by from Saginaw,MI |

My dad and I experienced very friendly service. Everyone was helpful. When we had questions Mike was able to answer them. Very quick to see if any problems could be fixed.

July 1, 2014

Hi Madison, We are so glad Mike was able to answer all of your questions and work to fix any current issues. We want to insure all concerns and questions are handled quickly and effectively! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Friendly and straight-forward.

by from Warren, Mi |

Everything went smoothly. Everyone is friendly and professional.

June 17, 2014

Glad everything went smoothly! We hope to see you again in the future! Please call if you have any questions at all! We're here to help!

New car sales

by from Oxford michigan |

Our salesperson was Lucia Jakey. She was excellent to work. Very knowledgable, patient, helpful and professional. We always felt she was straightforward and upfront at all times. We will definitely buy our next car from Lucia and look forward to working with her again

June 17, 2014

We do our best to always be upfront and straight-forward. We want our clients to feel confident in their decision when buying a new car! Lucy is a great part of our team with many years of experience. We are happy she treated you well! Thank you for your purchase and enjoy your vehicle!

I love my new MKZ

by from Sterling Heights |

Easy, great experience!! Steve is excellent to work with! I appreciate all the work he did for me! Scott is great too! Thank you Crest Lincoln.

June 10, 2014

Hi Nina - We are pleased to hear you had a great experience! Steve is a fantastic sales consultant and always goes above and beyond. Scott too! We hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Lincoln MKS

by from Macomb |

I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been working with Steve for the last six years and this is my third car from crest lincoln. The service couldn't be better! By suzanne

June 10, 2014

Thank you for being a returning client! That is the greatest compliment of all! We know you will enjoy this vehicle as much as the previous 2! We are very grateful to have clients like you!