36200 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48312

Used 888-767-1632
Service 866-559-3149

Dino Martino

by from Troy, MI |

I leased a MKZ from Crest. Sales rep Dino Martino was the best! The entire process was the best experience I have ever had. Dino couldn't have made the transaction any easier. I leased many cars over the last 20 years and Dino and Crest is #1 - by far! Thank you.

July 29, 2014

Dino is great, isn't he? We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with him and our dealership!

Owner of car

by from Washington Twp, mi. |

Service was fast, the people were friendly, and they did everything they said they would.

Got a car from a picture online

by from Fraser, MI |

Seen a picture of a car online that looked good and good price. Went by the dealership to look at it while it was closed and made up my mind to go for it. Buying process a bit lengthy but everything was done right the first time which is what counts.

Excellent Service and Very Professional

by from Washington Township, Michigan |

Crest Lincoln is a great dealership, This was our second time leasing a new car and we love the service we receive when we visit Crest Lincoln. I would Highly recommend this dealer to other family and friends.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for returning to Crest for your 2nd vehicle. You are so lucky to have clients like you! Thank you for choosing us!

75000 check up on Lincoln Town Car 2008

by from Clinton Township, Mi |

Professional, prompt and friendly with reasonable value for the service provided.

June 16, 2015

We are happy to know you were satisfied with your service. Our goal is to be prompt, efficient and make all our customers feel comfortable!

mariner service

by from st. clair shores, MI |

always treated well. the service people take great care in helping me every time i'm in. love my mariner

June 16, 2015

Thank you for the compliment! We always strive to make sure all our customers are taken care of!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

It was a very good experience. Top notch, and very customer friendly.

June 8, 2015

Thanks Barry! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience!

MKZ Owner

by from Chesterfield, MI |

Very satisfied with the entire service and impressed with the professional and courteous staff.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for choosing Crest, Cindy! Enjoy your new MKZ!

Works service

by from Macomb,MI |

As usual, first class service & treatment! I'll probably be bringing my new Mustang in for service, also.

June 8, 2015

We hope to see you and the Mustang soon! Thanks for stopping in! We appreciate your business.

Lease of Lincoln

by from warren, mi |

I had one of the best experiences in leasing my first Lincoln ever. Roger Tauck was an outstanding knowledgeable and professional young man to deal with in this transaction. The whole team seemed to be on board for the customer. I definitely recommend this dealership to anybody interested in Lincolns.

June 8, 2015

Hi Joyce, we always want our customers to feel confident, comfortable and like they are family when buying a vehicle! We are so happy Roger was able to make your experience top notch. He's a fantastic member of our team. Enjoy your Lincoln!

Great service, always a wonderful experience!

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

Great service! Chris Tessmar has sold me my last 4 cars and I have been very happy. He keeps his promises, finds me the exact car I want and makes sure I get it when I need it. He is honest and very helpful. I just bought an MKC and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Everyone at the location is very nice and helpful. Chris's assistant Rick was also very helpful. He drove all the way out to the other side of the state to get me the car I wanted and they had the car ready for me same day for pickup. I am very satisified with the service I receive every time I go there! If I could rate Chris higher than 5 stars/5 I would!

June 8, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Dee! We will do everything we can to make sure you get the car of your dreams! That includes taking a road trip to bring it back. We hope that your enjoy your vehicle. Thank you for being a valued client!