Dick Genthe Chevrolet

15600 Eureka Rd, Southgate, MI 48195

Very disappointed

by from Lincoln Park, MI |

I have a real problem with the finance department. I took possession of my automobile on June 22, 2014, but I was charged a month's additional lease for May 22, 2014. Customer service was non-existent as I was told by the finance department that there was nothing they could do and to get in touch with the finance company. The finance company told me there was nothing they could do as a clerical error (typing in the for for May instead of the 6 for June), paperwork showed that I had received the car on May 22. No one was willing to help clear this up and I have to pay an additional month's lease payment. I AM NOT HAPPY AND I WILL NEVER LEASE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN

New Vehichle Purchase

by from Southgate, MI |

Was greeted with friendly smiles, and help. But somehow was missed explaining all that was included on the car Invoice. Had Sirius with my Cruze trade in, but did not realize it was not on the Malibu. Had to call Sirius to explain my options with my current subscription, and they are sending me a radio. Would have rather had it in the car then an add on. Also it seemed you did not pass on my Window Sticker, that I like to have to see what was included in the vehicle for next time. Called on these items, but did not get a call back.

CAR repair Automotive Service

by from Southgate, MI |

Excellent and courteous staff. Professional and efficient. Offered courteous van for drop off and pick up. Always feel confident the service department is taking care of my car.

Service

by from Southgate, MI |

Brought in my 2008 HHR for ignition recall. I was kept informed by phone while the part was on order for the past couple of months and then notified by phone when the part came in. Great communication!!!

Friendly, helpful and trusting dealership.

by from Southgate, Michigan |

I understand you are very busy with recalls etc. so it took some time to get my car in for repair. Scott was very helpful as usual. I have always been satisfied with my dealings with Genthe and wouldnt trust anyone else with my car. I always put out a good word to my Wyandotte Public School co-workers. Thanks for the shuttle service as it is very helpful.

Great Service

by from Southgate, MI |

As usual, Scott more than took care of me. Its guys like him that'll keep me coming back. The few times before hand, I wasn't the happiest, mainly when I came for oil changes. This time was better, I even walked the lot to shop for a truck.

Our Service was great, Matt is very accomodating.

by from Southgate, Michigan |

The service I received was very good. They drove me back home since I didn"t have a ride back. They are treating my wife and I like we are very important customers.

Warranty work

by from New Boston Michigan |

Service was great. Service writers kept me informed on when my recall parts were in, when I could come in and when my car was ready to be picked up. Great experience.

Great Experience

by from Southgate, MI |

Brought in my car due to a recall notice. The job was finished even sooner than estimated! Waited in a comfortable and clean lounge area.

Excellent service and customer service

by from Southgate, MI |

Scott was extremely helpful and super nice through out the entire process. I would definitely recommend Scott and the southgate dealership to anyone who has a Chevy.