Hartnell Chevy

7800 Antioch Rd, Salem, WI 53168

New 877-295-4075
Used 877-295-2646
Service 877-295-5479

Your Country Dealer Since 1919!

Great Sevice

by from Trevor, WI |

I came in right before the store closed on a Saturday and they had no problem staying late to help me. I had a minor issue with my pinstriping after I had left. I called my salesman, John Griffin, and he was very prompt and professional in getting the problem resolved. The facilities are top notch and so is the staff. I would highly recommend this dealership and to anyone.

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Paddock Lake, WI |

Bought my car a while a ago and just bought my car in for a repair that was covered under warranty. They were very friendly and took care of me quickly even though I didn't have an appointment.

Get Your Next New GM Vehicle Here

by from Antioch, IL. |

We bought our '02 Impala and 2010 Silverado from Hartnell Chevrolet. Living on the IL-WI boarder for most of my life I had always passed by there but never given them a thought, till I was fed up with the Chevy dealers in Lake County. I walked out of a local dealership over a mere $100 difference they wouldn't agree to! I'm glad I stopped at Hartnell. Craig Schilz is right on! We came in with what we thought was a fair price for the new '02 Impala. He didn't bat an eye. He even offered us better pricing than what we were expecting. Fast forward to 2010. Looking for a truck to pull our travel trailer. We went straight to Craig. We wanted to order one with exactly what we wanted. Too late in the 2010 vehicle year to order. He found us our Silverado with everything except one item.....no biggie. 2014, as I write this review we are in the process of trading-up for another Silverado with more features than were available in 2010. Wonderful place, great sales people, and NO pressure! Get your next Chevy from Hartnell!!

My Dealership

by from Silver Lake |

My family and I have been buying vehicles at Hartnell for many years. We will continue to buy vehicles from them because we are treated like family. Craig Schlitz has been our salesman and I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to see Craig for a great car buying experience.

Love my Cruze LTZ!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently went to Hartnell Chevrolet in June and purchased a Chevy Cruze 2013. I had the pleasure of working with John Griffin. John was very knowledgable and helpful when making my final decision on the Cruze. He helped me with trading in my old car and getting the best price on a fully loaded new Chevy Cruze. I was able to take my own car for a spin to see if I would like the car. To my surprise I love my new car. Great on gas milage! Very sleek and fun car! I would definitely call John Griffin again at Hartnell Chevrolet for my next car :)

2012 Malibu

by from Mundelien, IL |

I purchased a Chevy Malibu through John Griffin at Hartnell. I was extremely pleased with the way I was treated. John spent a lot of time helping me pick out a car and teaching me how each car is different. I never once felt pressured to make any decisions which happens at every other car dealership. John worked with me to get me a fair price and I really appreciated it. I since have sent my girlfriend, my mother and her husband to all purchase vehicles from John. We are all extremely happy with the service and treatment we have received. I would highly suggest to anybody looking to purchase a new car to visit this dealership!!!!!!! I also bring my vehicle to Hartnell for all my scheduled maintenance and appreciate the care they use when dealing with car! TWO THUMBS UP FOR JOHN GRIFIN AND HIS STAFF!!

Great Experience at Hartnell Chevrolet

by from Indian Creek, Il |

HANDS DOWN! Best dealer to buy from. The whole staff is friendly and they make buying a car so easy. I dealt with John Griffin. I would definately recommend John and Hartnell Chevy to all of my friends. I got a fair price and the paperwork process was efficient. Love my new car!!

2014 Impala

by from Silver Lake, WI |

Hartnell Chevrolet is a fantastic place to lease or purchase a vehicle. Craig Schilz has been our guy. He listens to what we want and always comes thru for us. He also takes care of us whenever we need service work done. We have sent many friends and family in to see him, and they always tell me that they love doing business with Hartnell. Go see Craig at Hartnell. You will love doing business there.

Great Dealership!

by from Kenosha |

Mike Misurelli has sold many Buicks to my wife and I, we have followed him to whatever dealership he moved to. Today, my wife's Buick LaCrosse had the 12k mile service done at Hartnell. Mike let me use his new Impala to go home - WOW, I was very impressed... so it appears that both my wife and I will be purchasing Impala's (mine 1st, wife the following year). Loved the 1st visit to your new building, service and friendliness of your staff. Special thanks to Amy Stubbs and especially thanks to Mike Misurelli.

my car buying experience

by from ANTIOCH,IL |

RANDY RICHTER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL.; KNEW THE FEATURES PLUS THE AVAILABILITY IN CERTAIN MODELS. TOOK HIS TIME TO MAKE SURE OPTIONS AS WELL AS THE COLORS WERE AVAILABLE . DEAL WAS COMFORTABLE FOR MY BUDGET AND SEARCHED HARD TO FIND THE PERFECT CAR. SPENT EXTRA TIME AT DELIVERY SHOWING ALL THE FEATURES, SINCE MY OLDER CAR NEVER HAD THESE NEW BELLS AND WHISTLES. WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND RANDY TO MY CLIENTS AND FREINDS

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP !! FROM SALES TO SERVICE !!

by from SALEM, WI |

WOW !! ANOTHER WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT HARTNELL CHEVY WITH SALES PROFESSIONAL, CRAIG SCHILZ !! -JUST TOOK DELIVERY ON OUR 2013 AVALANCHE DIAMOND EDITION! WE ARE ALWAYS EXTREMELY PLEASED (ALWAYS!) WITH THIS DEALERSHIP FROM THE SALES DEPT TO THE SERVICE DEPT ! EXCEPTIONAL, COURTEOUS.FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL, NO HIGH PRESSURE , CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATED !! # 1 IN OUR BOOK ! IF YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE TREATED FAIR & HONEST MUST GO TO HARTNELL CHEVY !!. WE HAD DEALINGS WITH OTHER DEALERSHIPS IN THE PAST--AND FROM THE DAY WE FIRST WENT TO HARTNELL IN 1984 --OUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE KEEPS US COMING BACK !!! HOPE YOU TRY THEM TOO !!!!!!!!!!