Country Nissan

Service 866-489-7317

Come See Why You Should Buy at Country Nissan

Kathryn lang

by from Chicopee, mass |

All I can say is Jerry the manager is great and explains the whole process when we take our car in. He is always helpful. We have had (6)new vechiels from nissan since 1995. I started with the 200SXSER than the Quest, than the Frontier, than the Muranio, the Versa and now the Rouge. I have liked all but the Quest. I trust the Nissan product and have been very happy. My lease will be up next year and I hope to get another.

March 29, 2013

Kathryn, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at County Nissan. I am so glad to hear that Jerry is so helpul. I hope that you continue to enjoy your new Rouge! If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Miserable experience with shady sale people!

by from Northampton, Ma |

I bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue. They pretended like I was getting a great car at a great deal. The day after I bought it my tire pressure light went on and when I brought it in they said there was a nail in the tire and it must have been my fault and tried to make me buy a brand new tire. within two months my radio display stopped working. I went to refinance 3 months after I bought it and got an interest rate that was a third of what originally was given to me through their finance department (when he had said he was given me the best possible financing option). I put my trust in them and feel as though I was totally mislead and was treated poorly. I know many people who had horrible experiences at this dealership as well; including a close family friend who purchased a vehicle from country and when she tried to trade it in at another dealership a few years later she was told it was worth 1/4 of what it should have been as it had a salvaged title- which was at no point told to her!! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

April 1, 2014

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Country Nissan. We are a family owned business and value customer service. We would like a chance to rectify your situation. Please contact us so we may discuss this further.

Service

by from Feeding Hills, MA |

I would like to commend your Service Representattive Jerry Donah. He is truly a GREAT ambassador for your dealership. He honestly cares and goes out of his way to thoroughly explain what was done to your car. As long as he's at your dealership I'll be a customer!

March 13, 2014

customer service

by from hampden |

I went to get my first oil change for my 2013 Juke and was very pleased with the woman in the service department, very nice and professional. I would like to also say I was in the wrong area at first and was redirected to the service department by a very personal girl by the name of Kailey, thank you. All in all I really like the people and service at Country Nissan.

March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a completely satisfied experience.

Service Department !!!

by from Belchertown, MA |

Jerry in service has been taking care of our cars for about 7 years now, and we are so very happy with his attention to detail and his willingness to take time to make sure that we are totally satisfied !!! THANKS JERRY & COUNTRY NISSAN !!!!

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for the feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way and continue to service with us! And we will let Jerry know! Thanks again!

2012 Juke

by from Easthampton, MA |

I brought my Juke in for an oil change. I was early and they accommodated me with a smile. I was told everything that was going to happen to my car. I did not have to wait long before my car was done. There were other people waiting in the waiting room so it was not that my car was the only one being worked on. Everyone was very polite. I was on my way happy as a clam in a Juke.

March 4, 2014

Service

by from Weathersfield, VT |

Very fast efficient service on my new Frontier in for it's first oil change

February 15, 2014

Experence

by from West Brookfield, Ma |

Riley was so easy to work with. Everyone was laid back and a pleasure to work with. No pressure, and this senior likes That. Would recommend them.

September 28, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am glad to hear Riley was such a help throughout your car buying experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Don't waste your time!

by from Western MA |

This dealership is a perfect example of why most people dislike the process of buying a car. They try every game in the book.....don't be played. Take my advice and avoid this place!

September 3, 2013

I apologize that your purchasing experience did not go so well. We are a family owned business and value customer service. We would like a chance to rectify your situation. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, I can be reached at 413.570.1321 or by email at hsimard@tommycarmgt.com.

One of the Best Dealers around New England!

by from Ashburnham, MA |

It's the staff at Country Nissan that truly sets this dealership apart from all the other dealers. Not only did I get my new car at a great price, but everyone of the staff was wonderful.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for your awesome feedback!! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way. Congratulations on your new vehicle!! We hope you will continue to service with us.

New Altima and service

by from Belchertown, MA |

I went in over the Memorial Day weekend, just to look at an Altima. The deal I was offered was so good I bought the car that day. This is the 5th Nissan product we've owned and we've been thoroughly pleased with all of them. The staff at Country Nissan is professional and the service department staff is knowledgeable. Repairs and routine service are handled in a timely fashion and the waiting area is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service.

July 29, 2013

Thank you for your awesome feedback!! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way. Congratulations on your new Nissan Altima!! We hope you will continue to service with us.