Country Nissan

Service 866-489-7317

Come See Why You Should Buy at Country Nissan

Kathryn lang

by from Chicopee, mass |

All I can say is Jerry the manager is great and explains the whole process when we take our car in. He is always helpful. We have had (6)new vechiels from nissan since 1995. I started with the 200SXSER than the Quest, than the Frontier, than the Muranio, the Versa and now the Rouge. I have liked all but the Quest. I trust the Nissan product and have been very happy. My lease will be up next year and I hope to get another.

March 29, 2013

Kathryn, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at County Nissan. I am so glad to hear that Jerry is so helpul. I hope that you continue to enjoy your new Rouge! If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

One Word: Steve Nelson

by from Great Barrington, MA |

I have not had much success buying cars. As a Black woman entering a 99% white male environment, I was hesitant as to what kind of service I would receive. I was on my guard. My experience at Country Nissan, with Steve Nelson, specifically changed this. He was pleasant from the very moment he held the door open to let my mom out of the passenger side. He chatted jovially with mom and immediately connected about their mutual love for spicy food. They found a lot more in common as the afternoon went along. I came in with one car in mind that I had seen and although he tried to encourage me to test some others I was stuck on the one I had seen. I spent a total of about 4 hours there and every minute of it was delightful. He is very competent and definitely works hard at making customers feel comfortable and content. I will return there! I must remark though that hardly any of the other salespeople took the time to even say hello. This would have gotten them a 5 in my book.

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that Steve was able to ensure you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit, and congrats on your new vehicle!!

Coach and Guidance Counselor

by from Northampton, MA |

I have had nothing but excellent service since I have changed over to purchasing and servicing my vehicles at Country Nissan. The service department does a great job in getting your car in and out in a efficient manner. I came in just yesterday to have our 2009 Nissan Rogue serviced. I had recently bought another vehicle from them about eight months ago and I initial loved the vehicle and although it had all the bells and whistles. I was not happy with the vehicles gas mileage or cost for maintenance thus the reason for looking at new or used vehicles . So we came in while my car was being serviced and talked with Jesse and told him what we were looking for and he immediately pulled up his vehicle inventory on his computer screen. So after a few test drives and details I decided to purchase a new 2015 Rogue Nissan. Without Jesse help I can honestly say that I would not have purchased the vehicle. Thanks, Jesse for your low no pressure approach to sales. C & C

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan and hope that you continue to enjoy your new Nissan! It is great to hear that your sales consultant, Jesse, took such great care of you and assisted you in your purchase. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

Professional, courteous and friendly

by from West Springfield, MA |

Since I bought my vehicle in 2011, service at Country Nissan has always been professional, courteous and friendly. Always a pleasure working with them.

November 21, 2014

Thank You for the positive feedback!

Pleasure shopping at Country

by from Ware, MA |

Jesse was great to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and patient as I checked out the vehicles. I never felt pressured and was never "hounded" by phone calls like I had been from other dealerships. I appreciated this as I didn't want to be bothered while I was making my decision and checked other makes and models. Jesse replied to my phone calls and emails promptly answering all my questions. I had an Altima Coupe and loved it but felt it was time for a small SUV. I purchased a 2015 Rogue and am very happy with it. Could have lived without all the features - leather, awesome panoramic sunroof, nav, etc but who wants to! Jesse and Van made my new car shopping very pleasant and easy to negotiate. Disappointed the finance area did not get in touch with me before I came to the dealership.

October 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan and hope that you continue to enjoy your new car! It is great to hear that your sales consultant Jesse answered all of your questions and took such great care of you. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Congrats!

Very relaxed but very helpful as much as needed

by from Andover, MA |

I was surprised and pleased to be assisted in purchasing a car. They (Dave & company) were very helpful and knew their vehicles so well, they let the cars sell themselves. It was a friendly and welcoming environment. I never got a sales call with a "better "offer.

October 24, 2014

Thank You for the positive feedback. We are glad that you had a great car buying experience and that Dave and everyone else here at Country Nissan was such a help during the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future for your service visits!

Great service department

by from Sunderland |

As usual, the service department did a GREAT job caring for our Nissan Murano. Jerry and his colleagues made sure to accommodate us on a busy Saturday morning. These folks also take care our Infiniti well. This is a tremendous service department.

September 17, 2014

Thank You for the positive feedback! Congrats on your new Nissan Murano!!

Horrible Service

by from Hadley, MA |

I went there to look at cars. The service men were the rudest people I have ever met. I was shown the wrong type of car (they didn't know the difference between a Murano & a Rogue) and was left sitting there for an extremely long time while my sales man socialized with a friend of his. I contacted the manager but they don't seem to care either. If they're this complacent before they get your money just imagine how bad they'll be after they get it.

September 16, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post this review and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for you. I can assure you the issues you experienced are being addressed. At Country Nissan, it is our priority to exceed our customer's expectations and to solve any inconvenience as soon as possible. If you can provide your contact information, I can certainly have someone contact you, if you are still interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

Repair

by from Hadley, MA |

Gerry is always so helpful and great at describing the problem and repair needed. I know I am in good hands when Gerry sets me up. The mechanic has done the job well to fix my brakes. Next job is the transmission under warranty...

September 9, 2014

I'm glad to hear that Jerry was able to help and accommodate for all your needs in fixing your vehicle. The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business, especially being a family owned business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Customer service

by from Hadley, MA |

Jerry was very helpful in diagnosing the problem with my car. He was able to find the problem, order a new transmission and return the car to me in a timely manner. He also went out of his way to provide me with a loaner car while my car was being repaired. He was very accommodating to me and my busy schedule. I am very pleased with the service I was provided.

July 24, 2014

I'm glad to hear that Jerry was able to help and accommodate for all your needs. The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business, especially being a family owned business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back soon!

No pressure!

by from Easthmpton,Ma |

My husband and I recently decided it was time to buy a new/newer vehicle, we weren't sure what exactly we wanted Steve at Country Nissan was extremely patient and never tried to steer us toward any particular vehicle. Steve was very patient as I tried several different vehicles went back and forth between buying new vs lease vs buying used, my husband was out of town on business and I dealt with steve myself until my husband came home and we made the final decision. Steve never tried to push any vehicle or "specials" on me as several other Northampton dealerships tried to do, which is why we decided to go with Country. My only caveat is do your homework on financing the quote tbey first gave us on an interest rate we beat with a local credit union and to thier credit they did spend some time and topped the credit union quote to keep our business...we purchased an altima hybrid and we are very happy!

July 24, 2014

I am so glad to hear that Steve was able to get you into the right car for you. We always try to make the buying process as simple as possible. We appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you back for your first service visit! Congrats on your new purchase!