Ford of Lake Geneva

W2542 Highway 120, Lake Geneva, WI 53147

New 877-639-1903
Used 888-309-4520
Service 888-812-5426

DO BUSINESS WITH A FRIEND! WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND NOT A MEGA DEALER!

One of the best dealerships.

by from Racine, WI |

Today i visited Ford of LAke Geneva dealership to trade in my mini-van to a Ford Explorer and it was a fantastic experience all the way: The car was inpected and whatever needed to be fixed was done, the personnel was very well trained and very close to the customer, the proposed trade in was fair. Also, the prices they offer their vehicles are among the most competitive in the market. Overall, it feels like dealing with people that care much about customer satisfaction.

September 24, 2012

Leo, thank you so much for the kind review! Ross

Great Buying Process

by from Burlington, WI |

We needed a new (used) car to replace on that was totaled in an accident. We have always loved the Toyota Camry. We saw one at Ford of Lake Geneva at a reasonable price. Other area dealers prices were much higher which would have meant hours of negotiating. The car was clean and in excellent condition. The sales staff was extremely friendly and the owners were very fair in their sales process.

November 2, 2012

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE REVIEW!

Very Satisified

by from Burlington, WI |

Shopped on line with several dealers and LG Ford was the fairest in price compared to the other dealers. Very good quality car and excellent customer service.

November 2, 2012

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!

The Kunes Service Department

by from Elkhorn |

The Kunes service department is very capable, convenient, and reasonably priced. I always get my car serviced there, and though I could do much of the work myself, they are much better than I am at, not only the necessary service intervals, but at diagnosing developing problems, which saves me money and misery later. I'm at 159,086 miles now and my 8 year old car is still running as good as ever.

BEST PRICES I FOUND ONLINE!

by from Stevens Point, Wi |

I looked all around, 200 miles from home and Ford of Lake Geneva had not only the best price but the cleanest cars too, they provided me with the autocheck report and helped me with financing too, they were truly wonderful and made it so easy!

November 2, 2012

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!

Great buying experience-Would highly recommend

by from Milwaukee, WI. |

Had one of the best "buying a car" experiences ever. The salesman Steve was friendly, courteous, and very knowledgable. I was introduced to the new owner Andy Haros and he took my experience even higher. Make sure you ask for him while you are there. They even introduced me to the Service Manager Tony. I now feel comfortable and confident if I ever need to return there for service or buying another vehicle. Thank you to a great team...