North End Subaru Mazda

Used 888-212-0954
Service 866-781-7976

Test drive to purchase

by from Central Mass |

Jon Quinn and the entire staff at North End Mazda was instrumental in making my lease experience a good one... from test drive to lease customization. Finding the right car started with research but ended with a personal touch at North End Mazda.

New car purchase

by from Harvard, MA |

I chose North End Subaru dispite the fact that it's a bit further than the other two dealerships I was considering. Frank Capoccia was friendly, helpful and made the whole experience of buying a new car a pleasure.

Worth the drive from anywhere!

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Bought a 2015 Mazda 6 from Jon in Mazda. Very friendly and helpful staff, they let me go at my own pace which was greatly appreciated. I love my new car!

New Car Purchase

by from Templeton, MA |

My wife and I were in need of a new vehicle after an accident. We went in to North End Mazda and talked with Mark about our situation. He couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. He listened to our criteria, listed several options both new and used, and worked to make sure that we were comfortable with both the process and the end result. Not an easy thing to do with someone after an accident. Jason in financing worked with us to make sure the numbers worked, and as a team gave us a great car-buying experience. We wound up with a new CX-9 that fit our growing family needs. I'd highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from North End Mazda, and Mark in particular.

Great group of people. Excellent service.

by from Leominster ma |

I went in for a recall they were able to not only complete it but also do additional work the same day for me. My time is money and when someone goes above and beyond the way they did I really apreciate it I will definetly go back and recommend them to friends.b

Pleasurable buying experience

by from Orleans, MA |

We just leased a new Forester from North End Subaru. This is the fifth car we have bought or leased at this dealership. Even after moving to Cape Cod last August we return to North End ( a two and a half hour drive) because of the way they handle the car buying process. Our salesperson, Greg Nuorimo, who we have used for all of our transactions is simply the best, most knowledgeable sales person we know and he has the ability to make a potentially arduous process simple and straight forward. He keeps me coming back to Subaru and North End. We also found the rest of the staff extremely helpful and friendly. I am contemplating trading my 2010 Outback for a new Legacy and if I do my first phone call will be to Greg and the folks at North End.

Purchase of 2015 Outback

by from Gardner, MA |

My husband and I have purchased multiple Subaru's here and we are more pleased each time we do. We dealt with Greg as we have in the past and he is very knowledgeable, patient, friendly and not the stereotypical overbearing sales guy. None of the people here are that way and that is one of the main reasons we continue to return. The one negative was the two month wait, but we were warned at the outset of this so it was no fault of the dealership. Also, we had a ding in the passenger door when it arrived and Greg promised us it would be taken care of (at our home) with two Fridays and that is exactly what happened. So, bottom line, very satisfied. We have also had very good experiences in the past with the service end of the business as my husband is still driving and maintaining a 2005 Outback.

Great Service

by from Townsend Ma |

Michael Maillet and the service dept did a great job on servicing my Mazda 3. since we are repeat customers they gave the oil change for free. So on top of doing a great job , they also showed great customer appreciation. Thank you! Dave

My Subaru dealer

by from Worcester,ma |

Thee service department is always packed and it is because of the top notch service they provide from a basic oil change to a emergency repair they are always there for me when I need them and I always leave feeling better than I walked

Loved it.

by from Lunenburg, MA |

I highly recommend Greg Nuorimo and North End Subaru. This was my first experience going to buy a car, and I was expecting pressure and tricks, but this turned out to be a very comfortable and satisfying experience for my family and me. Everything Greg told me about the used car I wanted was backed up by my mechanic, cars.com, and carfax.com, so I really think he has earned my trust. Even though I was not successful in talking down the price, I do have to admit that the original sale price of the car was fair, and my wife and I are very happy with our purchase.

Subaru service team is excellent

by from Leominster ma |

From the service advisors to the tech this place is incredible with the amount of care for the customer and the quLity of work I get every visit I must say I am very picky i check my tire pressure after my oil change yes after my oil change because I have trust issues after being treated horrible elsewhere but anyways the tire pressure has been spot on every time so I know they are doing everything they say and the service consultants coup not be any friendlier