Sudbay Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

29 Causeway St, Gloucester, MA 01930

New 888-278-8420
Used 866-345-0883
Service 888-660-5939

t's the little things that make the big things possible!!

Great dealership/great deals!

by from Beverly MA |

I had owned a Subaru Outback for 10 years and fully intended to replace it with another, but after driving the Jeep Compass and experiencing the great service at Sudbay and meeting, Dale Connors,I changed my mind.! No high pressure,just friendly advice and a smooth transition. The Jeep was brought to Salem to my mechanic (Mully's) for inspection, the registration and transfer were all taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car and enjoy. Our first long trip was to Waterville ME and the car performed very well on the highway. I am more than pleased with the car, the dealership and especially the friendly caring service from Dale. I highly recommend this dealership and salespersonto anyone.

Blow you off

by from Gloucester ma |

Went there for some help was told they would get back to me . All I wanted was a yes or no answer I got nothing. I feel at least they could do was give me the respect of a call.

Sudbay Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Im sorry Beth for the confusion ..I thought the salesperson made it clear when you were here that because of the equity position in your trade that the bank would need a rather large downpayment ....If you can come up with the cash we would be happy to help you with your purchase...thank you Dave Sudbay 978-879-5303 davesudbay@sudbay.com