Crest Volvo-Hyundai

23405 Hall Road, Macomb, MI 48042

Used 866-279-9431

Incompetent

by from Macomb Twp, MI |

Lease was up on Sonata. Went to dealership with the expectations of putting down more money and financing the vehicle. Salesperson said I had to purchase the car through Hyundai Finance. I explained I wanted to put down money and finance and asked why he couldn't do the paperwork. He said to call Hyundai Finance. I stopped at the bank on way back home to get the cashier' s check I had just purchased in the name of the dealership changed to Hyundai Finance. Got home and called finance company. They gave me a quote and said I need to go to the dealership. I explained that I had just left the dealer on their advice as I was told I had to set up any financing on purchasing the vehicle through a phone call. I called the dealership to talk to the sales Manager twice and couldn't get through. I explained that I was interested in purchasing the vehicle and the receptionist said I needed to speak with Gail who was not in today. I took the day off of work specifically to take care of this. They only have one person at the dealership able to assist on leases? 2012 vehicle only has 21000 miles and the front tires need replacing. Dealership said they couldn't do anything about it.

Crest Volvo sells me a SUV and then cancels Volvo

by from Macomb mi |

Gail Muir sold me a Volvo XC 60 and the dealership cancels Volvo franchise. They knew they canceling the franchise but sold me a vehicle anyway 2 weeks before the cancelation

The hurry and buy trick offer is only good for one

by from Macomb Mi |

Went to ride and buy a Volvo XC60 demo 2014 with4000 miles. Tiffany Pope showed me the vehicle /no test ride and offered me a trade in price for my Honda Crosstour. The weird part of the sales pitch was that their price was only good for one day. I passed on their offer

Price Jumped 1000 dollars overnight

by from Michigan |

I was interested in buying a used car from this dealer and I wanted to go home and crunch the number to see how much my payment would be before I purchased the car... Within 12 hours of the visit, the price of the car jumped over 1,000 dollars and an additional fee was added to the price.. It was a very unprofessional way of doing business considering that we had settled on a price and they just turned around and raised the price. I will not be buying anything from this dealer and I will not recommend it to anyone I know.

Used buyer Beware!!

by from Hesperia, Mi |

My husband and I saw a used vehicle on Auto Traders from this dealership. Crest Hyundai, No pictures were posted, so we called and talked with a salesman Mark. After several days of prompting, and talking with the manager, we finally got 2 pics, and the price also jumped a thousand dollars more than what was originally posted! Very unprofessional way to run a business. Used buyers beware!!

Great service

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

David, the service rep was professional and curteous, the repairs were done timely and a resonable price (I shopped around), and they provided a loaner vehicle in the interim. Good experience.

Wet and Unhappy!

by from Macomb, MI |

My husband and I saw a used vehicle for sale online at Crest Volvo-Hyundai in Macomb back in February. We went and checked it out, test drove it, it was great. We bought the vehicle. Seemed like a great car....until it rained for the first time of the year. If it rains overnight or even go through a carwash, I have to wet vac out gallons of water from the drivers side floor (front and back). There is some leak under the dash that SOAKS the car, not just a little, but a large puddle that is an inch or so deep. Based on carfax, the dealer had this vehicle since fall of last year. You can't tell me that they never noticed or vacuumed out water from this vehicle. This is something even a mechanic checking out a vehicle before purchase would never discover without owning it for some time, so you cannot say it should have been checked before purchase. I guess when they made sure to say a couple times that these are as-is sales, it should have given us warning. Why do dealers have to be so sneaky and cover up MAJOR issues like this? Why is it that you cannot trust someone to sell you a vehicle and tell you if there is a MAJOR issue that you will never notice until you own it and experience having it in the rain?! Crest Volvo-Hyundai claims to meet and exceed high quality standards - not if you're buying used. I would NEVER buy a vehicle from them again, and would tell anyone thinking about buying from them to be wary of the honesty and trust of this company.

Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover

by from Grosse Pointe Shores |

Very sorry to say, but if your wearing shorts, short sleeve t-shirt and sandels, don;t bother visiting them. I walked in the door and saw a couple sale people look over at me and decided to split. While shopping and looking around I heard some knocking on glass and then someone poked there head out and called over a sales person to help me. At this point I decided if a knock on glass is what it takes to get a sales person interested then I'm better of somewhere else.

Jim Bolen and Crest.....5 Star All The Way!!!

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Great experience! Bought a car from Jim Bolen treated so well! I live in Grand Rapids and really didnt want to ate off work to go and pick up the color I wanted so he delivered my car to me himself two and a half hours away! The best service!!! Chip who changed my oil and rotated my tires took a lot f time to answer all my questions! Five Star Service all the way!!!

Gayle Muir - Crest Volvo Exceptional Experience

by from Franklin, PA |

I was looking for a very specific vehicle....2013 Volvo S 60 T 5 AWD Caspian Blue Metallic w/ Climate and BLIS option packages. I searched Internet and found Crest had two!!! I called and was fortunate to be connected very quickly to Gayle. She listened intently and we came to a negotiated price quickly....within a matter of minutes. You could tell her management team including the sales manager supported her effectively. I had a BOS within hours sent via e-mail. I drove from my home in PA with my wife to Macomb, MI....324 miles to make this purchase from Crest. Gayle took extra steps to help us find us a hotel and gave us recommendations for a restaurant. We had a signed BOS by both parties the following day. Due to our schedule we could not travel until the following Friday. Gayle kept in touch making sure we did not need anything from Crest. Upon arrival, we were treated warmly, everything was well laid out. A welcome sign for us did not go unnoticed! Gayle explained the features of the car efficiently...we took an hour and a half to complete the purchase including a meeting with Shane Ratliff, Finance Manager, who was efficient a professional in every way as well. Great buying experience....a hearty five stars. We'll be back!