Jay Chevrolet

3372 W Highland Rd, Highland, MI 48357

New 888-522-4802
Used 888-491-7807
Service 866-414-4612

Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Jay Chevrolet - One stop shopping

by from White Lake, MI |

I started my relationship with Jay in the service department when my previous Chevy dealership, Cauley's, closed. Wendy made that experience exceptional! This week I took delivery of my new Tahoe. Steve Zittle went over the top to make sure I was satisfied, and made sure the transaction was processed flawlessly. Plus the trade in allowance really helped seal the deal. Jay's , for sure, is a one stop shopping Chevy dealership.

Jay Chevrolet responded to this review

July 16, 2013

John, thanks for providing us feedback about your visit to Jay Chevrolet! We truly care about our customers and strive to create a positive experience for them. Congrats on the new car! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. Also, take advantage of online incentives by connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter. Tony Tori | General Manager | ttori@feldmanautomotive.com

great service

by from howell, mi |

My service rep and the sales rep I worked with did everything they could to make my experience a great one. I will be back for my next car.

by from Milford, MI |

This Dealership Offers a convenient shuttle service to and from work, so I just quickly dropped my car off for some warranty work and they drove me back to my job. When the vehicle was done, they came and picked me up and I was out of the dealership with my repaired vehicle in less than 10 mins.

by from Milford, MI |

Very friendly environment, great service.

by from Hartland, Michigan |

Very friendly staff. My car buying experience was quick and easy. I called and told them what I wanted. They located a car for me and later on that night I was driving my new car home. I was originally looking for a used Equinox. After working my payment out with my salesperson, he showed me it was possible to drive home in a brand new Equinox.

Jay Chevrolet - Good service, Bad Car

by from Howell, Michigan |

I purchased a new 2012 Checvy Cruze from Jay Chevrolet and wished that I had not. My complaint concerns the quality of the vehicle itself and not against the dealership. 1) Safety Item - Brakes squeal indicating brakes are worn out and need replaced - less than 5,000 miles. Took to dealership 3 times with this complaint - was told it was a wear item not covered by warranty. "Go get your brakes replaced (at my cost) and tell them to use high quality parts - GM uses cheap parts". 2) Major Issue - Transmission repaired twice for hard shift between 2nd and 3rd gear - last time, my car was in the shop for 9 days - hope this costed GM a ton o' money! 3) Safety Item -Traction control light illuminates and stays on - idling at stop light on dry, sunny day. Occurred twice. Both times dealership said the computer chip that records error codes did not capture these codes either time. Maybe should have replaced the recording chip? I repeat, this is a safety item. 4) Loose clips causing rattle noises - rear view mirror (replaced), Instrument panel (removed and clip replaced), driver side door panel (removed and clip repleaced). 5) Window seals on both front doors are worthless. Noisy ride due to sound of wind rushing into cabin. Loud road noise intrusion - seems like the windo is partially rolled down or door is not completely shut, but these are not the issue - poor sound management by GM engineering and quality. 6) Whoever designed the floor mat retention system should loose their job. Snap tabs? They have broken three times and I have had the floor mats and snap tabs replaced each time (at GM's cost). 7) Absolutely zero stain resistance considered in seat fabric. Will leave stain if plain ole water gets on the fabric. Water! Really?!?! Come on guys...you can do better. Maybe use the same fabric used for baby bibs...or t-shirts or upholstery...just thinking out loud here. 8) Had almost all vehicle glass replaced - 4 side windows and rear window due to swirl scratches (maybe from vehicle prep by dealer - unknown?). Follow-up visit to dealership to have C-pillar garnish molding replaced that technician damaged during rear windor replacement.