Huntington Ford

Used 877-629-0538
Service 888-320-9408

Go to Huntington for your new Ford

by from Auburn Hills MI. |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Huntington ford in the past year and traded in 2 vehicles at the time of purchase. I worked with Bob Davis on both transactions and couldn't be happier. Bob's goal is to make sure that your buying experience is 100% satisfactory. Be prepared to get the exact vehicle you want either from the huge inventory or via a dealer trade. Huntington will come through. Creative financing to insure that you are able to take advantage of all rebates,plan discounts and on site Secretary of State processing really enhances the experience. The support staff are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please too. Huntington Ford is everything that I expect from a new car dealer.

Huntington Ford responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to make your car buying experience as seamless as possible. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car!

Smooth transaction

by from ClintonTownship |

This is the 5th car that I have leased from Sonny Sock at huntington ford. Very easy to work with.

Some Make it Easy

by from Troy, Michigan |

Recently I visited some cre dealers to replace my wife's car. The first two visits to a Ford Dealer were similiar. The sales staff showed me what I requested and the corresponding price. Then I went to Huntington and was welcomed by salesman Jon Maston who gave me what I asked and then asked me me questions so he could better understand what I needed and wanted. He explained leasing to me and that I could trade my car on a leased car. This is something I had never considered and soon Jon I provided me all the answers in person or via e mail. His excellent personal service made the deal. My wife likes her car and I like the lease Jon provided.

Best vehicle buying experience ever.

by from Rochester, MI |

Thanks to Mike Kopp of Huntington Ford the purchase of my new vehicle was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. He took the time to explain all details of my purchase and made the whole process easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend stopping in at this dealership.

Huntington Ford is the BEST!

by from Rochester, MI |

Huntington Ford is the best! Mike Kopp is the man! He wasn't pushy and the overall process was very smooth. Great customer service! I recommend seeing Mike for any of your car needs.

Great Service

by from Durand, MI |

I traveled over an hour and a half to look at a used vehicle that I viewed online at Huntington Ford. I worked with Mike Kopp and had a great experience. Mike did a great job of answering all my questions and addressing any concerns. The vehicle was exactly as described online. The dealership went out of their way to address a few items on the vehicle that I was not concerned with. Very happy with my experience and would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Used Ford Escape

by from Dearborn, MI |

I contacted Huntington Ford via their internet sales about a used Ford Hybrid Escape they posted for sale in Cars dot com in the beginning of July. I viewed this car in their lot after hours when they were closed. Their sales followed up with me via email, but it was a slow response. This used Escape Hybrid offered at Huntington Ford was overpriced to the market place in my opinion. At their asking price this vehicle was not interesting to me. I continued my search in Cars dot com and finally purchased a used Ford Escape in good condition at a very competitive price.

Michael Kopp

by from Ortonville, MI |

Mike Kopp was a great salesman! We found the perfect car and he made the process as easy as possible. I only have good things to say about the experience!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Sterling Heights |

Huntington Ford....and our sales person, Greg Zytowski...are the best! We have been purchasing/and leasing cars through Greg, for the last 10+ years. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond in customer service. He listens to our wants and needs and always matches us up with the perfect car. He has our complete trust, and we frequently recommend him to our friends and family! Also want to give a "thumbs up" to the service department. We have had to use them a couple times in the past year (because of recalls)....and again, the service was outstanding and done in a timely manner.

Best help and showroom around!

by from Troy, Mi |

Fantastic place to do business. John Stoll has been selling us cars for years. He is always helpful and always prepared to fulfill your needs. No pressure just good sincere help to fing us the best vehicle possible at the best price possible.

Dan Saunders at Huntington makes it's easy

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Another great experience with Dan Saunders. He worked with me to get into a brand new Fusion and get amazing value for my Malibu. Easy to work with, super straight forward, and just an all around good guy. Never a question on where I was heading to get my new car.