Huntington Ford

Used 877-629-0538
Service 888-320-9408

Go to Huntington for your new Ford

by from Auburn Hills MI. |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Huntington ford in the past year and traded in 2 vehicles at the time of purchase. I worked with Bob Davis on both transactions and couldn't be happier. Bob's goal is to make sure that your buying experience is 100% satisfactory. Be prepared to get the exact vehicle you want either from the huge inventory or via a dealer trade. Huntington will come through. Creative financing to insure that you are able to take advantage of all rebates,plan discounts and on site Secretary of State processing really enhances the experience. The support staff are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please too. Huntington Ford is everything that I expect from a new car dealer.

Huntington Ford responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to make your car buying experience as seamless as possible. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car!

So Happy! definitely returning!

by from rochester hills, mi |

Gregg was super helpful for my fusions checkup. Oil change... tires rotated...and coolant issue fixed! Plus the works! super fast plus my first rental car experience through Ford and Enterprise and I was SOOOO happy with how smooth the entire process was. GREGG went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and understand what was going on step by step!

Great Sales Assistance

by from Shelby Township, Mi |

I have bought multiple vehicles from Dan Saunders and have always received excellent assistance with product information as well as assistance with finding the perfect vehicle for me. Dan is knowledgeable and always gives the highest level of customer service. I would highly recommend Dan as well as all the staff at Huntington Ford.

Exception Service...Megan S. you are the BEST

by from Oxford, MI |

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE ONCE AGAIN: I took my car in for service on 03/16/2015. My experience started with the person who set up my appointment for service on recall issues. On Monday I brought the car in the morning and that was when Megan Stiffler started working with her magic at the desk. She was very friendly, polite, and seemed to have a genuine concern for the vehicle issues and my satisfaction. She explained what I would owe for the rental, what the service team would do for my car, and the check-up it would be given. She promised to call the next morning and she did explaining what had been done, what should be done, and when the car would be ready for pick-up. The experience was once again great and it is why I continue to go to Huntington Ford for car service and for the purchase of a new vehicle in a couple years. thank you...Steven La Joie...a very satisfied Ford customer.

very helpful staff

by from Southfield mi |

I purchased a 2008 Dodge Magnum a little over two weeks ago and all I can say is wow! Kathy Hone provided great services throughout the whole experience and she understood my concerns about a fair negotiation! I look forward to buying from them again

Cars.com and Huntington Ford a winning combination

by from Oakland County Michigan |

I have worked in the Auto industry since 1973 as an assembly worker at Romeo Tractor and Equipment. I still sell components to several Auto manufacturers fro a global supplier. I can use my supplier discount on virtually any vehicle sold today. I read Car's .com to research the models and find the dealers in my area that can meet my expectations. I choose Huntington Ford for my new Taurus because of the friendly service great selection and overall buying experience. Ask for Bob Davis when you visit the dealership. Bob will answer your questions,find exactly what you are looking for and make sure that you receive every possible discount on your new Ford. Great financing options and service after the sale. You have choices just like I do. Choose Huntington Ford and you'll never be satisfied with any other dealer.

Great Service

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

Brought my wife's vehicle in for recall repair and was very impressed with how professional the Service Writer 'Matt Weyers' was. Have to admit that I was not excited to bring the vehicle in. After seeing how everything was handled I will now bring all my vehicles in there Service Dept. for all my service and maintenance needs. Keep up the Great work!

2014 f150 fx4

by from Waterford, mi |

Anastasia was great. She helped me in every aspect of my lease. Was all over the place to make sure everything went thru without a mistake. Very helpful very resourceful very courteous. Highly recommended this dealership and highly recommend Anastasia to anyone looking for a new or used car r truck.

Pleasant, Clear and not Pushy

by from Dearborn, MI |

Bill was clear and pleasant to speak with. Not too pushy and willing to go the extra mile to help me get into the car I want (which I love), I never felt he was trying to sell me something! He even wrote a snail mail letter ensuring me he was on the case! I had a lovely and easy transition to my new wheels and would gladly do business with Huntington Ford again should the need arise.

Excellent service and a great vehicle

by from Troy, MI |

Bill Ladd assisted me in purchasing a 2010 Ford Fusion for an excellent price. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. I found exactly what I wanted after test driving a couple of their vehicles, and Bill was able to give me a very good deal. The whole process was incredibly smooth and I was driving off the lot the day after purchasing the car. I would absolutely recommend Huntington Ford and to go see Bill Ladd for an enjoyable car buying experience.

Oil change

by from Rochester mi |

I brought my car in recently for an oil change they were fast efficient and friendly. Kudos to Megan for helping me! If you want great fast service I suggest coming here