Huntington Ford

2890 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307

New 866-581-5849
Used 877-629-0538
Service 888-320-9408

My family have a new dealership to buy a Ford car

by from Macomb Twp.,Michigan |

This dealership is tops!!! Ms. Tonya Murray was the salesperson. I chose to go to Huntington Ford because I heard so many wonderful things about Ms. Murray and how she works with people. She is honest, I like the way she handles her business- she is professional and, she don't try to sale you a car that you don't want. I am going to refer Tonya Murray and Huntington Ford Dealership to my friends and family. Also. this dealership will be where I take all my Ford cars to be serviced, I remember having a car serviced there many years ago and I was really pleased with the service.

Tonya Murray

by from Bloomfield Hills MI |

Tonya Murray Is a top professional salesperson. She is knowledgeable, honest and provides her customers with complete explanations and documentation. I visited the dealership on a very rainy day and Tonya retrieved two cars for me to try. I would recommend her to anyone considering buying a Ford product at this dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Bruce Robinson has assisted me with leasing new vehicles for over 15 years. He makes this process seamless and enjoyable. Do yourself a favor and speak to Bruce Robinson before you make any final decisions!

New Car Lease

by from Richmond, MI |

Tonya Murray was wonderful!!! Thank you for all of your help. I absolutely adore my new car. I couldn't be happier.

Great Experience!

by from Shelby Twp., MI |

I have been purchasing vehicles from Huntington Ford for the past several years. If you looking to buy or lease a new vehicle, see Bruce Robinson and Brad Schiller. They have always taken great care of me and my family. That is why I have recommended them to many of my family and friends. If you're looking to be treated like a valued customer, see them. For service, Matt Weyers is the man to see. He knows what he is doing, and will make sure the job is completed to your satisfaction.

Ask for Bruce Robinson at Huntington Ford

by from Freeland, MI |

I highly recommend working with Bruce Robinson the next time you need a vehicle. Bruce has consistently provided me with accurate information regarding Ford's vehicles, lease programs and other options. He is pleasant to deal with and always works with me to get me into a vehicle I like that fits my needs and budget. I drive over 100 miles just to deal with Bruce every time I need a new vehicle.

Best Ford dealership around !

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I have just leased my 5th Escape from Huntington Ford in Rochester Hills, Michigan. My dad has bought 2 cars (Focus) from them, my daughter is leasing an Explorer and my son-in-law is leasing a Focus. Our salesman, Jim B., is the kindest, most down-to-earth gentleman. We trust him and he cares about what our needs are. Huntington Ford makes it easy to buy/lease cars. The process is quick. We will always continue to do business with Huntington Ford!

New used car success

by from Rochester hills mi |

The whole process of buying my new used car was fantastic. Dan Sauders, my salesman was great.

Great customer service.

by from Rochester, MI |

Tonya was very considerate of my situation and helped me choose a vehicle that fit my needs. She made sure every thing was in order and that I knew how to use the technology. Her follow up was terrific.

Great experience purchasing a used car...

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I recently purchased a used car I found online and the next morning Gary contacted me and put a hold on the vehicle for me. When I arrived at the dealership, the car was exactly as pictured and in excellent condition inside and out. Gary was great to work with and made the whole process easy from start to finish. The dealership also did a great job with doing all the repairs needed at the time of purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership.

NOT the best experience.

by from Detroit, MI |

Unfortunately, our experience was not very good. Went to see a particular used vehicle and its flaws were glaringly visible. We pointed out one area which was truly bad and the salesMAN tried to justify it in a manner that bordered on rude and somewhat argumentative. While we cannot speak of other areas of this dealership, this meeting was very unsatisfactory. Our first impression was such that we ruled out this dealer as a potential for any further consideration.