Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2448 Washtenaw Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Used 734-434-2424

Excellent Sales Team, Nice Cars

by from Southfield, MI |

Due to my curren situation, I found myself in financial distress. My car was paid for but needed constant repairs, many of which I could not afford. Several dealers had turned me down and I was about to give up. I received a letter in the mail offering a second chance credit decision to which I said "yeah, right". However, I decided to call. I was referred to Rusty Spring, a sales consultant at Cueter Chrysler in Ypsilanti. I explained my situation to him and told him that I didn't want to drive 30 miles only to be told that would need a humongous down payment to qualify for a car, or be turned down, which seemed to be the norm these days. He understood and said he would work with me to try to get me into a nice reliable car. He said he would hold no punches and would be straight up with me. I completed the online application; within 24 hours Randy called & told me he could help me and to come on out. Of course I was skeptical but went out anyway. I didn't clean out my car, in fact, I even filled it up with gas because I expected to return home with it, as usual. To my surprise, Randy delivered. He worked very hard & got me qualified. I now have a beautiful 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited with that was in excellent condition, many luxury options and very low mileage. I couldn't ask for more. Randy was very caring, understanding, and down to earth. In fact, I found all the sales consultants & the financial team to be that way. They appeared to work as a team without the backbiting & greediness you find at some dealers. They were very patient and took time to answer all my questions. I was ready for a scam but my experience with Cueter turned out to be one of the best car buying experiences that I've ever had. I have yet to use their service center but when I do, I expect no less. I have recommended Randy & Cueter Chrysler to several people & will continue to do so. It's a little out of the way, but for service & results, it's worth it.

SHOPPING FOR A CAR

by from South Lyon, MI |

I really don't like shopping for new cars but Ben H made it fun and got me into a vehicle that was just right for me after we talked about what I needed. Had a new car within 2 days of looking, made the payments affordable.

Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 22, 2012

Thanks for that great review, tinajane. I'm glad Ben was able to deliver a fun experience by taking the time to talk to you about your specific needs.