Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Inc

2499 Route 14a, Penn Yan, NY 14527

New 888-502-1974
Used 888-398-4569
Service 888-419-3482

Nobody Beats a Friendly Deal!

Great Experience with Sales Rep Carl Miller

by from Marcellus, NY |

I researched and searched for about six months to buy a new Ram 1500 pickup. I talked with dozens of Ram dealers, and actually entered into negotations with at least half a dozen. In every case, I felt as if I were being manipulated. I found the Laramie I wanted at Friendly Ram/Dodge in Penn Yan, NY, and contacted them by email. Carl Miller responded, and we entered into the process by email. Carl was honest, truly informative about the truck, and engaged. Carl offered me the truck for what I thought was a fair price. We set up an appointment, and I drove to Friendly Ram. A receptionist met me at the door, calling me by name, and took me to Carl's desk. Carl was just as friendly - sincerely so - as he had been in the emails. The entire dealership had an atmosphere of, well, friendliness and a desire to help. I went looking around the dealership at one point and a service rep got me a cup of coffee - he didn't know I was a potential buyer, he was just a nice guy. The entire process of closing the deal and driving off in the new truck took about two painless hours. At one point when I felt the trade-in value they offered was too low, the sales manager came out, introduced himself, and asked, "What do you need for your trade for us to make the deal?" I told him what I thought was a fair price, and we closed the sale at that point. Painless. I had been offered better deals, from a price point perspective, at other dealers, but I did not feel comfortable with them and walked away. The lesson for any car dealers reading this is that it is not always about the absolute lowest price. It is about making the customer feel like it is a collaborative process, instead of an adversarial process. I understand, as a buyer, that the dealership has to make a profit - I just don't want to feel as if they are scamming and taking advantage of me. I did not have that feeling at Friendly. I recommend Carl Miller and Friendly Dodge/Ram without reservation. I will buy from them again, and I encourage you to give them a try for your business. I think you will find, as I did, that they will work to earn your business and will treat you right. This may sound trite, but they are Friendly by name, and friendly by nature.

Buying my 2012 Journey

by from Campbell |

Found the Journey on Cars.com. Called emailed that night. Called the next day and talked to Holly. Drove to the dealership and the Journey was in front of the showroom waiting. It was a rainy day. Holly was very helpful and I purchased the Journey and drove it home. I have been happy with the Journey since I got it. It was everything I was looking for.

Carl Miller

by from Sayre PA |

Carl worked with us for weeks on getting a car. He was very patient, even though I know it was a difficult time. Our credit made it so things weren't that easy. However, Carl worked with us until he got us into a car. He is a true asset to your company.

Excellent Dealership.....

by from Geneva, NY |

I had an excellent experience at Friendly's Dodge in Penn Yan...I had the pleasure of working with Carl Miller...He went above and beyond and making sure what I was buying was what I wanted.. The process was easy, he asked me what I was looking for and found Exactly what I wanted.. I was so happy with my first purchase that a week later I bought another vehicle from Carl Miller..Carl searched other dealerships to find what I wanted and had the vehicle to me in a timely manner..I feel that Carl went Above and Beyond of being a Sales man.. He showed me all the options on the vehicle, made sure that I knew how to use them and even stayed to after the dealership closed to make sure we were comfortable with the vehicle..I now know why they call it Friendly's Dodge because everyone at the dealership is always smiling and happy to help you. I will be telling others about this great dealership and be recommending Carl Miller... Thank-You..

"FRIENDLY" PEOPLE, "FRIENDLY" ATMOSPHERE

by from CoRnINg, NY |

Very easy to work with. I dealt with Francis to purchase my new vehicle. HE WAS AWESOME...i test drove a vehicle that i thought i would like and relized it was not what i was looking for after all.He had suggested a different vehicle, so i test drove it and in the end i purchased it. I did not even test drive anything other then the car he suggested. This is the first brand new car i have ever purchased. The gave me a great trade in amount for the car i was driving. I had my 4 year old daughter with me and i fealt that Francis had even included her in the decision of the car. Everyone i dealt with had a very "Friendly" attitude. Francis took the time to introduce me to people in parts and service and show me where they were located in there location. I LOVE MY 2013 DODGE AVENGER. Thank you!!! I would definately consider them again for future purchases!!! Now the only reason i only raited the experiance 4 stars was because it had taken 2 hours to get the paperwork done. I am used to being in and out quicker.

Vehicle #2 from Friendly Dodge

by from Ithaca |

This vehicle is my 14th and by FAR the best buying experience of them all. I was beyond picky about colors both interior and exterior. I insisted on having just the right features. I wasn?t satisfied with any of the vehicles in stock so Carl spent DAYS searching for the right one and he found it. Exactly the vehicle that I had imagined and I could not be happier with it. Even on his day off he worked all day wheeling and dealing with other dealerships to find me the perfect vehicle. I know this because we emailed back and forth constantly throughout the day. Then it was a quick phone call ?come and get it?. Signed, sealed and delivered. Financing wasn?t an issue even for a person with less than perfect credit, best interest rate I have ever had. All I had to do was drive up and sign my name. It?s so easy it?s dangerous! So, Carl Miller, thank you for your tireless efforts and for putting up with my many mood swings and panic attacks and for finding me the perfect vehicle (2013 Jeep Compass? I LOVE it)! I hope you?re still there in a few years when I?m ready to graduate to my Grand Cherokee. C U @ my first oil change. W

Happy Customer!

by from Addison, NY |

I purchased my first brand new car, a 2011 Dodge Caliber in August 2011 and had a great experience all around. My salesman, Carl Miller worked on finding me a vehicle that I was comfortable in and since I didn't have the greatest credit he had to work even harder to get me financed. He spent 7 hours that day to make me happy with everything! From choosing the right car to talking prices, trade-in and financing...he did a great job and has been very helpful long after the sale. I would recommend Friendly Dodge in Penn Yan to anyone!

Great Experience

by from Vestal, NY |

I am loving this truck as a fourth child, it is one sweet ride. All my friends are totally jealous, even one who just bought a 2012 Chevy avalanche. I would like to Thank You for your effort in this wonderful experience I had in purchasing this truck. This is my eighth vehicle I've purchased in my life and this was truly the best experience I have had, thanks to your commitment and effort. You and the staff at Friendly Dodge have earned my loyalty and I will be telling everyone to visit Friendly Dodge for their purchase. Thanks again.

Poor Customer Service and Repairs

by from Penn Yan, NY |

I've purchased a couple vehicles from this place, and my last one, a 2012 Jeep Wrangler, will be the last. Lied to be the sales guy, lied to by the accounts manager, they made me pay for something I specifically told them I did not want ($200 for Sirius), and they charged me $850 for AC, which I didnt know about. In all fairness, they did refund me for the Sirius, but only $175 of the $200. I'm not sure why. Then, I take it in for an issue with the passenger seat, and when I get it back, there's a softball size dent in the front fender from the mirror on the door. "Friendly" Dodge? I dont think so. More like "Nightmare" Dodge.