Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep

6700 Highland Rd, White Lake, MI 48383

New 888-291-4685
Used 888-291-4738
Service 888-789-3868

When a great deal is a must ... call us, the dealer you can TRUST!

Highly Recommended

by from Trenton, MI |

I wouldn't normally go out of my way to write a review, but this dealership was so exceptional that I had to. On March 18th, I picked up my new Jeep Patriot from Szott Chrysler-Jeep on Highland Road in White Lake. It was worth the hour and a half drive from downriver. From the lease department to my salesman, Jordan Greenman, this was the easiest transition from one vehicle to the next. Definitely recommended.

Great Deal on a Chrysler 200

by from White Lake, MI |

Sales people were knowledgeable on the product sold and most helpful with the financing. They took the time to explain all the details involved with getting the price to what I needed it to be.

Service was the worst experience I ever had

by from Highland MI |

This was the worst experience I ever had with a dealership. Not only was I lied to, but they could not fix the issue with my Jeep. They told me it was a safety concern and told me "we cant fix it when do you want to pick it up". They offered me a rental cal and turned around and said "since we cant figure out what is wrong, we cant give you a rental car". Those are just a couple of examples of what happened. If you want to buy a jeep go anywhere else but here. Im currently in the market for a new Jeep because ours is coming its end of life and I know I wont get it here.

Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from White Lake, MI |

I have been a loyal customer of Szott for years, both for sales and service, this time for a new purchase. I worked with Todd Gamble, a tremendous salesperson who tried to meet my needs the best way possible. I had been sitting on the fence between a Wrangler Unlimited and a Grand Cherokee when I started this process. Todd was patient in trying to understand my pros and cons, along with talking me through the decision. He is extremely personable and not at all pushy, sharing his knowledge of the product in a professional manner. I will, and have, recommended Todd and the Szott dealership whole heartedly. Szott has succeeded in maintaining a return customer and I look forward to introducing new folks to their services.

Upgraded van, downgraded price

by from Highland, MI |

We're in the process of repairing our credit. We didn't think we'd get approved, let alone for a lease. We did! We got and upgrade on the vehicle while downgrading our price! We couldn't be happier and the kids love the TV!

Great experience

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Tony and Eric went above and beyond to help me get into my Jeep Patriot. I am very happy with the customer service and care that they took to meet my expectations. I would recommend Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep to anyone. Thank you guys so much!

Great experience!

by from South Lyon, MI |

I have nothing but great things to say about Larry Flowers and the entire Szott team. I am ecstatic about the deal I got and the vehicle I drove home. This is the second car I leased from Szott Jeep and it won't be my last. Larry and the entire team worked late into the evening to get me the best deal possible. This was not all though, it was the little things that mattered (helping me out of my old lease, assisting me with using the new tires that were on my old car, etc..). Thanks Larry and thanks Szott!

Danny at Szott

by from Fenton, MI |

Danny was exceptional. He answered all of our questions via email or phone promptly and make the purchase of our new 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited as smooth as possible. Other dealers seemed to have "canned responses" to questions and inquiries. My definition of customer service is much more than "When can you come in buy a new car?" Danny always responded back without being pushy or overbearing. The Szott dealership had the largest selection in the area bar none...that made our buying decision that much easier. They had the Jeep we wanted. Price was negotiated fairly and we feel like we got an exceptional deal. Both Jeep and Danny followed up after the sale to insure everything was fine and we were still happy. If you are in the market, its worth a drive to see Danny at Szott M-59 Jeep.

Happy with my first wrangler :)

by from Clarkston |

I have been meaning to write this since i bought my jeep in may so here it goes..... First off i want to thank Brain V he is great at what he does and had me sold on the test drive(which was very fun btw). And also thanks for allowing me to drive his dealer car several times while mine was being worked on. Secondly, i want to thank Keith for working hard with the financial stuff and making it possible for me to buy my first wrangler bc i wasn't settling for a 200 it was "wrangler or bust" :D. Lastly, thanks to all the guys in service who have worked on my jeep to get it fixed right.

Good experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

My dealer was Tony. He was awesome. Went above and beyond to get me in my jeep. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone I know!

Exellent Service

by from White Lake, MI |

The team at Szott's has always made my car buying experience a very pleasant one. From used car and new cars I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Szott?s dealership. I have purchase my last three vehicles from Szott's and have never had a bad experience. Everyone is very friendly and respectful. I have driven three Chrysler 300 models in the last ten years and each one gets better and better. I like the model very much and Jacob Newman ?thank you very much for showing me the in?s in outs.? She has almost 1,000 miles now and I have been testing her pick up and go and I am very happy with her response. The AWD feature is a blessing to the model as well. After owning just the rear wheel drive model made in 2008 I don?t think I will ever go back to rear drive models again. Your very satisfied customer Rebecca Mosher (purchased 2013 Chrysler 300 on February 14, 2013) AND I LOVE IT!