Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep

6700 Highland Rd, White Lake, MI 48383

New 888-291-4685
Used 888-291-4738
Service 888-789-3868

When a great deal is a must ... call us, the dealer you can TRUST!

Great Deal on a Chrysler 200

by from White Lake, MI |

Sales people were knowledgeable on the product sold and most helpful with the financing. They took the time to explain all the details involved with getting the price to what I needed it to be.

On March 10th 2015 I decided to start looking arou

by from Waterford Michigan |

On March 10th 2015 I decided to start looking around for my options on a new or used car, (Just Looking) I had three car dealerships on my list to check with and the first car on my list was an Equinox as I have two friends with them and they like them so thought that would be my first choice,but my first stop happened to be Szotts as that is where I had purchase my used 2007 sebring and was happy with the service I received with that. Dave Rose was the sales man that came to help me. He was wonderful,not pushy at all spent a very long time (most of the day) working with me. He asked me what I was looking for and I told him I was just checking out my options as I new that what I wanted I could not afford and what I could afford I really didnt want so I had to find something I could settle for and be relatively happy with. At the time I was looking at a Red Cherekee Jeep (a dream I have had since I was in my early 20s but always way out of my reach ). Dave said well let look and see what I can do, I chuckled and said it would be a waste of his time as I new up front I could not afford one. Well Dave made it possible, within a few hours I (Me ) drove out of there with a New Red Cherekee Jeep. A three year lease which I have never leased before but he talked me into giving a try and so I did. I was so impressed with Dave Rose that the very next day I brought my friend up there so she could ask questions about leasing as she was against it as much as I was. she is also a very very hard person to sell to as she always thinks there is a better deal down the street. Well Dave had her walking out the same day with a new three year lease on a new Jeep Cherekee. That really impressed me as I have known her ten years and NEVER known her to buy on the spot. Dave Rose your and Awesome sales man.Kuddos to you. Thank You April J Terry

will be a loyal customer from now on

by from white lake, mi |

This was my first experience with Szott and I will be a loyal customer from now on. Jared was more than helpful and willing to do whatever it took to make me both comfortable and happy with my purchase.

Best Collision Shop EVER

by from Highland, MI |

Szott Collision is a trusted collision shop using only OEM (original equipment from manufacturer) replacement parts! This does make a huge difference when your vehicle is in an accident - it's about your safety. I know that I can trust Kyle Kuzdek and his team! AND, they do beautiful work - I love how you fixed up my car. Thanks, Kyle!

Great service!

by from Commerce, MI |

I have used Szott Collision center for both body work and detailing. They are phenomenal. All personnel are friendly and tell you exactly what is going to happen and how long it will take. They take care of absolutely everything for you and go above and beyond what other collision centers in the area do. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a body shop or to have their car detailed. Kudos to their manager, Matt Malmquist, on training his staff in excellent customer service. You're the best!!

Excellent Service, Exceeds Expectations

by from Milford, MI |

Kyle Kuzdek is the manager of the Szott Collision Center and is the man to contact for your car repairs. Kyle got me in quick, set me up with a loaner car and got me out the door in record time. My business did not miss a beat. When I received my car back the repairs were top notch and the paint matched so perfect I could not tell where the damaged parts had been replaced. In the car repair business, Szott Collision is above and beyond the competition.

Great customer service, honest and convenient

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I have been leasing cars for years now and never have I experienced such great customer service from a dealership. I had the pleasure of working with sales person Ben Heiden, to lease my new Jeep. I went in with a budget that I had to stick to. He was honest, helpful, and always available to chat. I did my homework and checked into other dealerships and other car companies. In my experience, I dealt with many people who did not give me more than 5 minutes of their day and did not truly care about me or what I needed in a car. Honestly, most of them seemed to not even care to get the sale. In the end, Ben's customer service and price point won me over. I got the Jeep of my dreams within my budget. Ben even was able to take over my Ford lease and deliver my new Jeep to my office! It was literally and figuratively, completely turn-key. I HIGHLY recommend Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep and will definitely be seeing Ben again when my lease is up in a few years.

A Second Chance

by from Commerce Twp, MI |

I just recently purchased a used 2012 Dodge Journey SXT from Szott Chyrsler Jeep back in December. I come from a heavily employed by General Motors family. Needless to say, I was going to purchase a new Chevrolet. Unfortunately my credit has not been so good for the past couple of years. I went to two differnt Chevrolet dealerships and nobody even wanted to give me the time of day with my poor credit score. I knew a salesman at Szott Chyrsler Jeep by the name of Robert Perlaki. I contacted Robert and he immediately had me fill out a credit app and introduced me to the Szott finance team. We all sat down and worked out a game plan on what I could afford and how to go about doing so without having to get co-signed. Not only did I get a decent loan but, Robert found me the best vehicle that suited all my needs plus I could actually afford it. I am so happy with my Dodge Journey that I already have a few family members all geared up to see Robert as soon as their leases are up. The entire experience went smooth and was actually fun unlike many of my past experiences at other dealerships. I highly recommend that you go see Robert Perlaki at Szott Chyrsler Jeep and let him help make your dreams come true!!

great service

by from White Lake, Mi |

I didn't have any credit and couldn't find a cosigner. On top of that I only had a small down payment and they still got me approved to get my new jeep.

ideal Sales Person

by from Commerce Twp, Mi |

I have purchased multiple vehicles vehicles through Brain Vehicle (Szott Chrysler Jeep) over the past 5 years. Brain is always been straight forward and honest with me and provided great service when needed.

Excellent experience

by from White Lake, MI |

Ben was very patient and informative when my wife and I were in looking for a new leased vehicle. Many of the other staff members chimed in with commentary, which made the experience that much more enjoyable. Good stuff all the way around.