Goldstein Buick GMC

1671 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12212

Professional and well-spoken

by from Schenectady |

Very professional. The staff, sales personnel and management where polite and knowledgeable. I look forward to the 30 day gathering of the new Buick owners to get their views on the performance of their new cars. I have already had my car washed at the dealers, no hassle very courteous, I feel pampered.

Pleased so far

by from Schenectady, NY |

So far our experience with Goldstein has been good! The help and support from David Curtis and Tony Orlando has was great! They were both a pleasure to work with in buying our new (used) vehicle. The whole staff at Goldstein has been wonderful so far. We are looking forward to a great relationship with them!!

Very Good Experience

by from Albany, NY |

From the first visit to my last, working with Goldstein Buick was a pleasant experience. I felt comfortable, they didn't play games, and were always very professional. Mick Baker was my salesman and sadly he wasn't there when I picked up the new Encore yesterday, but Lee Pelton finished up the process and he was super, too. (3 years ago I looked at the Verano - didn't buy it, tho - and that experience brought me back this time.) Other dealers I visited over the past few weeks cannot compare to Goldstein.

Great Customer Service

by from Albany, NY |

Dan Dewolf answered all of my questions and assisted me with getting the car of my choice. They did not have the car I wanted on the lot so worked for a couple days trying to find me the exact car I wanted. They got me my car one day and the next day I was driving away in my brand new Buick Encore. Thanks Dan, Dave and Mike. Kathy Chittenden

Total Professionals

by from Sloansville NY |

Benjamin answered all of our questions and made the deal seamless. Justin, handled all of the finance issues without a hitch. This is my third purchase with Goldstein. I would highly recommend Goldstein for your next vehicle.

antonio orlando

by from Glenville, NY |

I haven't purchased a new car in a long time.....ANTONIO ORLANDO and the entire staff at Goldstein made it an enjoyable experience. It was quick and easy and I love my Mitsubishi Outlander! Thank you Tony!

Happy with Goldstein

by from Averill Park, NY |

I had good experience with Ben Reed, who was my salesman the other day at Goldstein Buick GMC. He took the time to listen to my needs and help me find a new vehicle that would work for my budget and family. Thank you!

Unexpected Surprise

by from Albany NY |

In the market for a new vehicle never even considered a Buick. Saw an ad in the newspaper for the Buick Encore went to Goldstein's and signed for a new car that day. David Curtis the salesperson was very helpful, knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all my questions. When I picked up my Encore I found out I was his first delivery. Good job David. I think I will be driving a Buick forever.

Great Experience

by from Albany,NY |

I just bought a 2015 GMC Sierra from the Albany, NY dealership. I had gone to several other dealerships and they couldn't give me the deal I was looking for. So then I decided to try here an that day I drove off the lot with a new truck and everything that I was looking for that no other dealer could offer me. So I would send anyone that is looking to buy a new or used vehicle there in a heartbeat.

Great Experience!

by from Mechanicville, NY |

We had an excellent buying experience at Goldstein! Would highly recommend this dealership to others and will be using them again in the future! The salesman we had was wonderful...thank you Ben!