Goldstein Buick GMC

1671 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12212

Gq107367

by from Fonda, n.y. |

Goldstein had almost the exact car I was looking for. The process went very smoothly. I bought a Buick LaCrosse .

bob from delmar, ny

by from Delmar NY |

everyone went out of their was to make the buying process a good experience. It is stressful in many ways and a lot is thrown your way in a short time. But our questions were answered to our satisfaction and we were on our way. Overall it was my first buying experience with this dealer and it went well.

My experience in dealing with Sales and Service

by from Albany, NY |

I bought two vehicles from the same dealer in the year of 2015, Enclave and Regal. That qualify me to write this review. While shopping for cars, Buick was an option though I was not really determined to buy at the beginning. But things changed once being engaged with the sale's man Glen, his manager Tom and overall impression. Glen knows his profession about cars and his customer. I was not felt of being pushed to purchase, but being provided with options, service of testing drives, incentives and kindness of treatment. Though he is a single-daddy guy, he managed to meet my schedule and tried to make purchasing readiness and smooth. Purchasing process took about < 2 hours. Prior to that, once I decided to purchase, it took about less than a hour to go through some basic documents, I was sent away for about 3 hours for them to check background information and get document ready. Once we met again with financial manager, all were ready to go for signing documents. All process went smoothly and no hustle while still leaving options to negotiate. Manager Tom, though a busy position, is often reachable and reasonable. In my last visit, he kindly greeted me and offered to help in finding the newly produced second key in the absence of Glen. The service was good. I brought in the newly purchased Regal for the first month checkout, and was very satisfied. The dealer provided shuttle service for sending to and picking up from work after dropping off my car. No waiting occurred . The Facility was clean and welcoming environment. My children like the hotdog and hot chocolate provided for free. The Children place and entertaining area are comfortable. The only event that made me feel little inconvenience was that I was rejected for providing car washing on a Saturday for a reason of snowing. It seems make sense of not washing car in a bad weather, so I was not feeling uncomfortable.

excellent service great people

by from Saratoga Springs,NY |

Recently bought a quality preowned car from Dave Boyland very helpful even offer to pick me up at my home to pick-up the car which i thought very a awesome service. Loan manager was very helpful very good dealership to do buisness with , i would highly recommend this dealership to all those looking to purchase a car from new to pre owned 100% satisfied

A+ Experience

by from Albany, NY |

Overall excellent experience buying my 2011 Chevy Traverse. Lee and Tom really worked with us to make it happen.

Great experience at Goldstein

by from Albany, NY |

I had an excellent experience at Goldstein's Buick. I leased the Buick Encore, and Glen Shefkowitz was knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I had a lot of questions and he answered them all with ease! The whole experience was very enjoyable. I look forward to a great working relationship with this dealership for years to come.

Best Buying Experience - Great Truck Manager

by from Niskayuna, New York |

12/17/15 *****Purchasing our 2016 GMC Arcadia Denali was the best experience we have had in over 40 years of purchasing cars. Jim Motler, Commercial Truck Manager was professional, knowledgeable & a pleasure to do business with. Time wise was exceptional. We where in and out and the procedure was painless. All salespeople should take a page out of Jim's "playbook". Buying a car should not give you a headache or make you wish you you where anyplace other than that dealers. Love the SUV & will recommend Jim and the Goldstein's to our friends.

Positive Buying Experience while purchasing my GMC

by from Albany , NY |

On my recent purchase of my new 2016 GMC Yukon, I dealt with Jim Motler. He went out of his way to make sure my buying experience was a good one. The buying process was made simple and the day of the delivery was a very smooth experience. Mr. Motler explained the features of the vehicle and walked me through the dealership introducing me to the employees of the dealership and features that the dealership offers. On the return visit to the dealership for the 1000 miles checkup, the staff from the service department were extremely friendly and thoroughly checked the vehicle over for any issues. I highly recommend Goldstein Buick / GMC and Jim Motler as a sales person.

great service everytime

by from albany, ny |

Me and my fiance Alpha went in to see what our options were since the lease on our 2013 Buick Verano was almost over. Spoke with Josh, one of their many great salesmen. He paid close attention to what we were looking for, was always freindly and polite, and at no point did we feel like we were being pushed into purchasing anything like you sometimes feel at other dealerships. We ended up leasing a 2015 Buick Encore. It is exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier. From sales, to parts, to their service department, we always have a 5 star experience here. We wouldn't go anywhere else, and highly recommend them to everyone.

Great Buying Experience

by from Waterford, NY |

I had a great buying experience at Goldstein's GMC. I leased my vehicle with ease and in a short period of time. I did some e-mail communication with Lee Pelton and stopped in one day and completed my lease. Lee was extremely cooperative and knowledgeable which made my experience very enjoyable. I have now purchased or leased my last 4 cars at Goldstein's and couldn't be happier. Once again, thanks to Lee Pelton and his General Manager Tom for their help and cooperation. See you both in 3 years.