Goldstein Buick GMC

1671 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12212

Great Experience

by from Albany,NY |

Recently went to Goldstein Buick and worked with Antonio Orlando with leasing a 2015 Terrain. Antonio was a great help throughout the entire process, no high pressure, just willing to answer all of our questions, and make the process easy. Everyone at the Dealership were very friendly and professional. We were able to find a lease that fit our needs and took the Terrain home the same day. Could not be happier with the vehicle and the staff at Goldstein Buick. Thanks Tony!! John and Joann Lasch

March 2, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review, John and Joann! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a good experience working with Antonio and the rest of our staff. Congratulations on your new 2015 GMC Terrain and dont forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car wash!

GMC Sierra, Goldstein BuickGMC

by from Schenectady, NY |

I was interested in the GMC Sierra. Jim Beman did an excellent job of helping me select the vehicle. He was personable and professional. I was very pleased because Jim answered everyone of my questions, whether the question dealt with a major item or a relatively minor one. Jim did not sell me a truck, he helped me purchase the one I wanted. Jim Beman is an asset to this dealership.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for the customer review, Steve! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Jim as well as the rest of our staff. Congratulations on your new GMC Sierra and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car wash!

i love my new car!

by from Rotterdam NY |

I knew I wanted a Buick Encore. I New I wanted to stay in the Goldstein Auto Group. When I walked through the door, I was reminded why! Ben Reed was my salesmen I was treated with respect. No one was pushy. he listened. Now I am the proud owner of a Encore. It drives like a dream. This is not my Grandfothers car,it is all mine.I will tell everyone who is looking for a car to contact Goldstein's auto group, you won't be sorry. If you want a Buick, ask for Ben Reed.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for the review, Kimby! Congratulations on your new Buick Encore! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Ben Reed and the rest of our staff. Congratulations again on your recent purchase and don't forge to stop back in for your weekly cost free car wash!

Salesperson was top notch!

by from Albany, NY |

The sales person, Ben Reed was beyond great. His level of patience and concern are deserving of more than 5 stars. Finance people not the nicest tho. If it had not been for Ben, I would have definately left.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for the review, Norman. We are happy to hear that Ben made your purchasing experience a good one. However, we are sorry to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with our finance department. If you would like, please reach out to our customer service department at 518-690-2555 so we can discuss this matter further.

New Truck

by from Albany, NY |

Thank you to Lee Pelton for being so patient, answering all my questions, and more importantly locating the truck I wanted and going to pick it up in a timely fashion. I was new to the leasing world, and all of my concerns were solved from Lee's advise. The Goldstein facility is beautiful. Lots of trucks/cars on the lot, and if the car/truck you want is not on the lot, they will locate it for you w/ no questions asked. The only issue at Goldstein is the lack of customer parking near the entrance of the showroom. And one last thing..... How can you go wrong w/ FREE car washes for the life of your vehicle!!!!

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Adam! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Lee as well as the rest of our staff! Congratulations on your recent purchase and dont forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car wash!

David Dixn

by from Schenectady Ny |

Ben was awesome and so patient with all my questions He advised me on a great new leased car Very happy with his help

November 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review, David! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with all of our staff. Congratulations on your recent purchase and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Great people service and facility

by from Albany New York |

My salesman was Lee Pelton Lee along with other Goldstein people helped me threw a problem I was having. I was happy with the results these people obtained for me. I would be surprised if I could have ben treated any better anyplace else. The free car washes and coffee are an extra benefit Thank you for all the support Lee Jeff Greg and Glen. I know my next truck will be a Goldstein Truck. Larry Otty

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Larry! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Lee, Jeff, Greg, Glenn and the rest of our staff! Thank you again and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Goldstein Buick & Joe Morgalis-great combination!

by from Cohoes, NY |

Met Sales Rep Joe Morgalis at the car show. He was very willing to answer questions and share his knowledge of the Enclave with me. His genuine interest in our conversation brought me to the dealership for a test drive! The test drive resulted in my buying the Enclave. It was Joe's sales style that made the process a pleasant experience. I would recommend asking for Joe if you visit the dealership. I would also like to commend Mike Kemp McCoy for ensuring 100% satisfaction.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Carol! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Joe, Mike as well as the rest of our staff! Congratulations on your new Buick Enclave and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Very good experience at GMC Dealership

by from Rexford, NY |

I had a good experience on purchasing a 2015 GMC Canyon. Sales and management staff were courteous and helpful. My salesman was Benjamin Reed, who was very professional, knowledgeable about the vehicle, very helpful on accommodating my requests and is an outstanding young salesman. Additionally, he came in on his day off (and daughters' birthday) to help expedite the delivery and for an appointment that I had. Somewhat disappointed with Mr. Doughtery with his assistance in obtaining loan, including my doing the contact and legwork in securing loan, failing to return a message I left concerning figures needed by Credit Union and on date of delivery informed me of a SNAFU on the down payment with my fiances' GE Mutual Fund, which resulted in another trip to the dealership . The general manager (Glenn) was very helpful with a problem concerning figures (took complaint from me, expedited the solution in a very timely manner and included additional monies for trade purposes which I appreciated. Sincerely. Peter C. Kunath

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the review, Peter! Congratulations on your recent purchase and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Purchase of a vehicle

by from Schdy, NY |

I came to Goldstein Buick just searching the lot for a reasonably priced used car I met the sales associate Tony Orlando His demeanor was pleasant and laid back After a couple of complementary hot dogs and a bag of popcorn I was the proud owner of a used 2010 Honda Civc that I drove off the lot the same day of my purchase I felt like a valued customer and appreciated my buying experience with Mr Orlando

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Thomas! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Tony and the rest of our staff. Congratulations on your new 2010 Honda Civic and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!