Goldstein Buick GMC

1671 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12212

Great Service

by from Albany, NY |

I recently purchased a new Buick Lacross from Goldstein and my experience was great. The facility was very nice and clean, my sales rep was friendly and to the point, the sales manager was very informative. They handled all the paperwork and took care of everything very quickly. The provide alot of assistance and offer a great deal of services.

2016 Bucik Enclave from Goldstein Buick

by from Northgreenbush , NY |

I drove around this dealership just to look at Enclaves and Encores. I was approached by a Salesman, Brock LaCorte, who didn't pressure me, but asked if he could help me. That set the tone to an afternoon which was informative and pleasing. As we entered inside the dealership to cool off my wife and I were given a cold water, and a seat on a beautiful, comfortable, couch.Mike McCoy, a Sales Supervisor came and introduced himself, and we engaged in light conversation, and he offered his assistance as needed. We negotiated over 2 days, and enjoyed the experience with no pressure. I signed for the Enclave and was brought to the Accounting office to meet Dan Sweeney , who was very nice , and explain the financial end of the business and my options for maintenance, long or short term. Brock then brought to the service Manager and introduced me to them , who showed me where to bring my car for service, and what to expect. I enjoyed this experience at Goldstein, and I am thoroughly enjoying my Enclave.

Goldstein GMC - Excellent Service

by from Albany, NY |

Impressive, personalized customer service. Very knowledgeable sales people. Great facilities, too.

Professional and well-spoken

by from Schenectady |

Very professional. The staff, sales personnel and management where polite and knowledgeable. I look forward to the 30 day gathering of the new Buick owners to get their views on the performance of their new cars. I have already had my car washed at the dealers, no hassle very courteous, I feel pampered.

Pleased so far

by from Schenectady, NY |

So far our experience with Goldstein has been good! The help and support from David Curtis and Tony Orlando has was great! They were both a pleasure to work with in buying our new (used) vehicle. The whole staff at Goldstein has been wonderful so far. We are looking forward to a great relationship with them!!

Very Good Experience

by from Albany, NY |

From the first visit to my last, working with Goldstein Buick was a pleasant experience. I felt comfortable, they didn't play games, and were always very professional. Mick Baker was my salesman and sadly he wasn't there when I picked up the new Encore yesterday, but Lee Pelton finished up the process and he was super, too. (3 years ago I looked at the Verano - didn't buy it, tho - and that experience brought me back this time.) Other dealers I visited over the past few weeks cannot compare to Goldstein.

Great Customer Service

by from Albany, NY |

Dan Dewolf answered all of my questions and assisted me with getting the car of my choice. They did not have the car I wanted on the lot so worked for a couple days trying to find me the exact car I wanted. They got me my car one day and the next day I was driving away in my brand new Buick Encore. Thanks Dan, Dave and Mike. Kathy Chittenden

Total Professionals

by from Sloansville NY |

Benjamin answered all of our questions and made the deal seamless. Justin, handled all of the finance issues without a hitch. This is my third purchase with Goldstein. I would highly recommend Goldstein for your next vehicle.

antonio orlando

by from Glenville, NY |

I haven't purchased a new car in a long time.....ANTONIO ORLANDO and the entire staff at Goldstein made it an enjoyable experience. It was quick and easy and I love my Mitsubishi Outlander! Thank you Tony!

Happy with Goldstein

by from Averill Park, NY |

I had good experience with Ben Reed, who was my salesman the other day at Goldstein Buick GMC. He took the time to listen to my needs and help me find a new vehicle that would work for my budget and family. Thank you!