Goldstein Buick GMC

1671 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12212

David Dixn

by from Schenectady Ny |

Ben was awesome and so patient with all my questions He advised me on a great new leased car Very happy with his help

November 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review, David! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with all of our staff. Congratulations on your recent purchase and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Great people service and facility

by from Albany New York |

My salesman was Lee Pelton Lee along with other Goldstein people helped me threw a problem I was having. I was happy with the results these people obtained for me. I would be surprised if I could have ben treated any better anyplace else. The free car washes and coffee are an extra benefit Thank you for all the support Lee Jeff Greg and Glen. I know my next truck will be a Goldstein Truck. Larry Otty

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Larry! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Lee, Jeff, Greg, Glenn and the rest of our staff! Thank you again and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Goldstein Buick & Joe Morgalis-great combination!

by from Cohoes, NY |

Met Sales Rep Joe Morgalis at the car show. He was very willing to answer questions and share his knowledge of the Enclave with me. His genuine interest in our conversation brought me to the dealership for a test drive! The test drive resulted in my buying the Enclave. It was Joe's sales style that made the process a pleasant experience. I would recommend asking for Joe if you visit the dealership. I would also like to commend Mike Kemp McCoy for ensuring 100% satisfaction.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Carol! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Joe, Mike as well as the rest of our staff! Congratulations on your new Buick Enclave and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Very good experience at GMC Dealership

by from Rexford, NY |

I had a good experience on purchasing a 2015 GMC Canyon. Sales and management staff were courteous and helpful. My salesman was Benjamin Reed, who was very professional, knowledgeable about the vehicle, very helpful on accommodating my requests and is an outstanding young salesman. Additionally, he came in on his day off (and daughters' birthday) to help expedite the delivery and for an appointment that I had. Somewhat disappointed with Mr. Doughtery with his assistance in obtaining loan, including my doing the contact and legwork in securing loan, failing to return a message I left concerning figures needed by Credit Union and on date of delivery informed me of a SNAFU on the down payment with my fiances' GE Mutual Fund, which resulted in another trip to the dealership . The general manager (Glenn) was very helpful with a problem concerning figures (took complaint from me, expedited the solution in a very timely manner and included additional monies for trade purposes which I appreciated. Sincerely. Peter C. Kunath

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the review, Peter! Congratulations on your recent purchase and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Purchase of a vehicle

by from Schdy, NY |

I came to Goldstein Buick just searching the lot for a reasonably priced used car I met the sales associate Tony Orlando His demeanor was pleasant and laid back After a couple of complementary hot dogs and a bag of popcorn I was the proud owner of a used 2010 Honda Civc that I drove off the lot the same day of my purchase I felt like a valued customer and appreciated my buying experience with Mr Orlando

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Thomas! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Tony and the rest of our staff. Congratulations on your new 2010 Honda Civic and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Deborah Lotz

by from Old Chatham, NY |

This is my first GMC vehicle and my first experience with this facility. I am so amazed at how well they treat the customers and I cannot even imagine ever going anywhere else. Our salesman was John Bontea and I cannot say enough about him. He answered all questions in detail and was neither pushy nor arrogant like some salespeople. The manager of the facility is Michael Kemp-McCoy and he presented himself in a very personable manner. The whole experience was pleasing and I hate to shop for cars! Highly recommend them.

November 4, 2014

Thank you very much for the review! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a good experience with Michael as well as the rest of our staff! Congratulations on your recent purchase and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!

Driving the new Buick Encore

by from 12033 |

This is my first vehicle from GMC Buick. Joe Morgalis is very friendly and greets me each time I'm in. Love the free car washes. Bill and Jason from service have both been very helpful and courteous.

2014 gmc sierra the right white truck!

by from melrose,ny |

2nd truck from this dealership, happy with the service from Ben,running boards are great! Thanks.

Vehicle Purchase - Honda Civic

by from Clifton Park, NY |

The sales agent working with me was terrific, took the time to work a little later. Had the chance to drive and get to know the vehicle a little before purchasing. Very courteous and offered ride assistance to shop. Patient and knowledgeable no pressure about purchasing. Shared knowledge about vehicle. Like the refreshment choices and popcorn. Friendly atmosphere as well as the financing department. Willingness to work with the customer for satisfaction. I love my new Honda! I will return for many car washes awesome.

October 3, 2014

Thank you very much for this positive review, Karen! We are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience working with all of our departments that you liked our free popcorn and refreshments! Congratulations on your recent purchase and we look forward to seeing you once per week for your cost free car washes!

Joe Morgalis provided excellent customer service!

by from Albany, NY |

This was our first experience at Goldstein GMC and definitely will not be our last. Joe was professional, knowledgeable and handled our car purchase seamlessly. Its the little things in customer service that impress customers and Joe is first class in customer service.

October 3, 2014

Thank you for this awesome positive review, JLDecker! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Joe as well as the rest of our staff! Congratulations on your recent purchase and dont forget to stop back in once per week for your cost free car washes!