Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

2300 Browns Lake Dr, Burlington, WI 53105

New 888-680-1527
Used 877-890-0585
Service 866-619-2102

Nobody Sells for Less !! Over 300 vehicles available !!

Lynch Chevrolet GMC

by from Franklin WI |

Nice and knowledgeable staff, hassle free, excellent experience. I will recommend

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD CREDIT

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Honestly this dealership is a joke I drove for half an hour to look at a car on Friday I applied for a loan (Lindsey) told me and my wife she has to talk to her supervisor what banks are best to submit our application and Call us back on Monday . I put a security deposit on the car and left the dealership . Monday comes no one calls I call them on Tuesday they submit the application to the banks (Lindsey) says i will call you in a couple hours . Today is wednesday I called them about 5 times left message no call back I guess Iam gonna have to driver down there again and get my deposit back . Dont waste your time !!

Great service

by from Burlington, WI |

I brought my car in to have a turn signal bulb replaced and the work was done both quickly and professionally. I was very happy with the experience.

Great service

by from Elkhorn WI |

Although there was a miscommunication on the date of my appointment, the service department made it possible to get my service completed based on my schedule. Thank you!

Lynch GM Superstore - Body Shop

by from Burlington, WI |

My car was done in a timely manner, repaired correctly, and was washed and clean when I picked it up. It looks great and is FIXED! Thanks!!!

Polite, efficient service. Facilities well kept

by from East Troy WI |

Bill Welch was the service manager that I did business with. He was helpful & polite. It was a pleasure to work with him. He was concerned about my transportation while my car was being serviced and immediately obtained a rental car for me. I had questions about getting floor mats for the car and the gentleman at the parts counter was very helpful also with answering questions and ordering what I wanted/.

Great Service and all around great experience

by from Burlington, WI |

Everyone was very friendly and willing to work with us on what we were looking for and in our budget.

Great Dealership

by from Burlington, WI |

The sales staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. They located the vehicle I wanted quickly. I will continue to buy from Lynch.

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from BURLINGTON, WI. |

My experience at Lynch CHEVROLET in Burlington has been FANTASTIC:):)!!!!!! ROB COLLINS & BUD GRAHAM have been the BEST!!! They truly take care of me and my car!!! No matter the situation, no matter the time, no matter what is going on, they take time out for me and my car!!! ROB & BUD treat me with the HIGHEST LEVEL of RESPECT, HONESTY, and GENUINE CARE!!! I recommend LYNCH CHEVROLET in BURLINGTON to my co-workers, family, and friends. LYNCH CHEVROLET in BURLINGTON is the ONLY dealership that has worked on my car since 2008!! ROB & BUD truly represent the BEST of LYNCH CHEVROLET in Burlington!!!! THANK YOU SSOOO MUCH ROB & BUD!!! See you at my next car service:):)!!!!! Shannon Fields

very timely got me in fast

by from wind lake wisconsin |

They did a great job on my tahoe and even though i have an extended warranty it was taken care of with no questions asked thank you so much!

Dealer Has Great Customer Service

by from Kenosha, WI |

After a bad experience with our original 2014 2500HD Silverado order being cancelled by GM, our dealer's Manager, Ron Ward, stepped up and "made it right" for us on a new order of a 2015 2500HD Silverado. We are very happy with how we were treated by Lynch of Kenosha and we love our new truck.