Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

2300 Browns Lake Dr, Burlington, WI 53105

New 888-680-1527
Used 877-890-0585
Service 866-619-2102

Nobody Sells for Less !! Over 300 vehicles available !!

Above and Beyond the Call of Duty at Lynch

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My wife still thinks I was nuts in buying a car from Wisconsin when we live in Pennsylvania. But, I checked GMC dealerships in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey, and Michigan to find a certain Acadia that I wanted, met my family's needs, and still fit into our budget. I finally found it there at Lynch. From the very start, Jeremy helped me with the trade details, Yvonne helped with fine tuning the deal, and Colin capped it off with excellent financing. They even met us half way in between at Toledo to swap our van for the SUV. My wife jokes that it is the craziest thing we have ever done, but she loves our new pre-owned Acadia. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Kudos to the team at Lynch...

Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Frank - We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I know it took some extra effort, but it sounds like it was worth it !! Thank You !!

Great Dealership

by from Burlington, WI |

The sales staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. They located the vehicle I wanted quickly. I will continue to buy from Lynch.

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from BURLINGTON, WI. |

My experience at Lynch CHEVROLET in Burlington has been FANTASTIC:):)!!!!!! ROB COLLINS & BUD GRAHAM have been the BEST!!! They truly take care of me and my car!!! No matter the situation, no matter the time, no matter what is going on, they take time out for me and my car!!! ROB & BUD treat me with the HIGHEST LEVEL of RESPECT, HONESTY, and GENUINE CARE!!! I recommend LYNCH CHEVROLET in BURLINGTON to my co-workers, family, and friends. LYNCH CHEVROLET in BURLINGTON is the ONLY dealership that has worked on my car since 2008!! ROB & BUD truly represent the BEST of LYNCH CHEVROLET in Burlington!!!! THANK YOU SSOOO MUCH ROB & BUD!!! See you at my next car service:):)!!!!! Shannon Fields

very timely got me in fast

by from wind lake wisconsin |

They did a great job on my tahoe and even though i have an extended warranty it was taken care of with no questions asked thank you so much!

Dealer Has Great Customer Service

by from Kenosha, WI |

After a bad experience with our original 2014 2500HD Silverado order being cancelled by GM, our dealer's Manager, Ron Ward, stepped up and "made it right" for us on a new order of a 2015 2500HD Silverado. We are very happy with how we were treated by Lynch of Kenosha and we love our new truck.

Accommodating

by from Wisconsin |

In lawncare biz and called to see if I could get squeezed in and was able to get serviced in cple hours after call. Thnx Renee and Bud

The way a Dealership should be run.

by from Muskego, Wi. |

I loved the shuttle service, the complimentary beverages, and the overall friendliness of all the employees. It was was so special that the person that sold me my truck, Renee, remembered me, and talked to me and showed me the features of a new truck. Well Done! Roy Speth

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Genoa City, WI |

Great salesperson....ken is very friendly, knowledgable and did an excellent job of explaining all the features on our new car.

Greatest garage in the Midwest

by from Burlington,Wisconsin |

I always use Lynch of Burlington as benchmark of what a world class shop should be. Great customer service with great work to back up the service. I've gone to Miller before for my chrysler and I've told them to tour the front service desk at Lynch as you'll find no better. I thank you again for showing this town how good a place can be.

excellent customer service

by from Burlington Wi |

After I had so much trouble with my 2013 Camaro convertible John Fischer stepped up and helped me get the situation resolved with GM and into a new vehicle. Once again John and Ken went above and beyond to help and make sure I was happy.

Excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff

by from Burlington, WI |

Brought a vehicle in for inspection prior to possible purchase. Lynch was very thorough and informative as to findings. All of our vehicles are serviced at Lynch. Great customer service.