Rasmussen Ford

1620 N Lake Ave, Storm Lake, IA 50588

New 877-468-3052
Used 888-221-4906
Service 888-473-0803

"Come be a part of Our Family"

Best vehicle buying experience in 30 yrs

by from Harrison,Arkansas |

Thank you Jessie and Rasmussen Ford in Storm Lake, Ia. for fantastic service. This was the easiest buying experience I have had in 30 years. when I want another, I will call Jessie. Thanks again, George

Rasmussen Ford responded to this review

January 22, 2014

Hey George, it was really nice meeting you and your wife. You guys had a lot of great stories, seems like you've lived a very happy and fulfilling life. I was glad I was able to help find the right vehicle. If there is anything I can ever do for you guys, please let me know. Thanks again.

Great service lead to my next vehicle purchase.

by from Schaller, IA |

Thanks to Jason and the service crew in the Service Dept for all the curtious help in keeping my Ford vehicles on the road. Shopping at my hometown Ford dealer for my next vehicle purchase made the job a whole lot easier. Charlie was very helpful in letting me test drive the new Ecoboost engine and let me get a feel for the vehicle and making the purchase experience a pleasant one.

Great Service, Fair Prices!

by from Storm Lake |

I've purchased two new cars from Rasmussen Ford and was very satisfied with the experience both times. I found the approach to be very transparent and straightforward. The initial price quotes were very reasonable -- in the "excellent" range based on all my research -- and the dealership was amenable to fair counter offers. Vehicle pick up was also smooth. The best new car buying experience I've had so far in 30 years of buying cars. Also have my vehicles serviced there regularly always fit me in immediately. Also they will even come pick up and my vehicle and drop it back off if I can't make it in. Always satisfied with my service. One of the friendliest dealerships around.