Dick Scott Motor Mall

3030 Fowlerville Rd, Fowlerville, MI 48836

New 877-897-9940
Used 866-541-2867
Service 866-305-7984

Get Your Best Shot. We're Better. We'll Prove It!

All around service

by from Warren, MI |

Nick Schmierer was in everyway professional, polite, well informed in every area as well as efficient.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Another great experience at Dick Scott Motormall

by from Bloomfield Hills MI |

Joe Murphy continues to make the car purchase experience painless. His approach is efficient, and enjoyable. Jud Scott maintains a superbly run dealership with an excellent inventory of cars and trucks to choose from.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your very kind review! We are happy that Joe was able to help you again with your vehicle purchase! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come and look forward to your next visit with us!

tom malysz

by from Howell Michigan |

I looked at and drove the domestic competition in small 4X4 SUV's and choose a well apointed V6 2015 Cherokee Lattitude. It just offered the most bang for the buck - and was the more spacious, quiet and smoothest ride as well. And - it has gittiup-go. The Wife likes that. Because I provide product for another US auto maker, they recently "requested" I buy a top end SUV from them. It's a great machine, but falls very short of the advertised fuel economy. This new Jeep is simply a better ride with about the same options for less money. It's more comfortable overall and is less harsh over the bad Michigan roads - and it's fun to drive. The various synch's were fast and easy, the garage door set up took maybe 2 minutes as opposed to the frustraion with Brand F, and that dual pane sunroof ? Really cool. My family and I have used Dick Scott Motors for over 22 years - each time with Nelson Cypher guiding us through the process. Nelson knows his product like you know your teenager's attitudes.... He makes the car buying experience pleasant and quick. We were in and out of the finance office in record time and there was no undue pressure put on us to purchase options - unlike the Brand F experience, where I was "held hostage" for over two hours. Jeff was very efficient and helpful, and we did choose the Chrysler brand rust prevention application. I was pleasently surprised when Jeff returned a one hundred dollar bill from my cash deposit, when two new bills were litterally glued together from the mint. How's that for an honest dealership. Car buying can be a real pain - but we enjoyed a great deal, and fast, friendly service at Dick Scott Fowlerville. It's why I come back

January 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your experience with Nelson and Jeff and we are happy to have earned your business once again! We hope you enjoy your new Jeep for many years to come and look forward to working with you again when the time comes!

Great Experience

by from Gaylord, MI |

After looking at vehicles for weeks, my wife and I came across an Ad online for this dealership. I called the next morning and spoke with Ashley Smith about the lease deal they were advertising. No one else could match this and there weren't any hidden elements in the payment or the financial process. I gave my local dealer a chance to match it and they couldn't come close, so I made the 3 hour drive down that same day and drove my new Ram pick up back that night. It was worth all that travel for a great experience with Ashley and their finance department. I've already recommended them to my coworkers. I'm a completely satisfied customer!

December 16, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ram! We are glad to have had an opportunity to earn your business and appreciate your referral. We hope you are enjoying your new Truck!

Upfront and no hassle

by from Brighton, MI |

I bought my 2014 Ram truck in June 2014 and just bought a 2014 Chrysler 300S in October 2014 and both times Joe Murphy knew exactly what we where looking for and needed. Bought the 300 over the phone and when we got there all the paperwork was ready and there was no hassle. Everything is what they said it would be. Very happy with the experience and both vehicles.

November 6, 2014

Congratulations on both of your new vehicles! We are glad Joe was able to find you exactly what you were looking for and make your purchase experience so quick and easy. We hope you have been enjoying your new Ram and 300S and look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Dealership, Wonderful Staff

by from Howell, MI |

I recently purchased two vehicles, and traded in two vehicles. Mr. Scott, Nelson Cypher and Jeff Lopez were very friendly, courteous and helpful in getting this accomplished! I would recommend this dealer and specifically these three gentlemen for a great car buying experience!

September 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicles! We are happy to have helped with your new vehicle purchases and hope you have been enjoying them!

Great service!

by from Lansing, MI |

Absolutely amazing! Totally worth the drive, great service. I really appreciate the no hassle, upfront relationship Dick Scott has with its customers. I was in and out in a flash, with a new leased vehicle I love, PERFECT! They bought out my current lease and priced out a 2014 Cherokee, without even asking they upgraded the 2014 model to a 2015 model with heated seats, an electric start, GPS touchscreen without extra charge. I couldn't be more pleased with the honesty and integrity Dick Scott and their sales associates/finance manager displayed.

September 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cherokee! We are happy to have helped with your new lease. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep and look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Experience!

by from Lansing, MI |

September 12, 2014

Thank you for your review!

Great buying experience again

by from Bloomfield Hills MI |

Found the exact Chrysler 200 we were looking for on the easy to navigate dealership website. Dealing with Joe Murphy is always a pleasure. Jud Scott operates an efficient, customer friendly operation.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you have been enjoying your new Chrysler 200!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Bancroft |

Nelson and Ed are outstanding listeners to a customers needs and do everything they can to make it happen. The staff from the showroom to the service tec, was just awesome. We bought a new truck the transaction was quick but not rushed. Nelson can "talk truck" When I'm ready for my next vehicle I will go back and "talk suv"

August 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new Truck! We are happy to have been a part of your new vehicle purchase and hope you have been enjoying your new truck!