Mercedes-Benz Of Rochester

595 S. Rochester Road, Rochester, MI 48307

New 866-693-4675
Used 866-655-6521
Service 888-456-5776

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Rochester.

Superior Service and Professional Staff

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

This is my second car from Mercedes Benz of Rochester and I would go nowhere else to purchase or lease. The staff is very professional when working with you to determine and fulfill your wants and needs. I would recommend the staff and the dealership to anyone interested in buying or leasing a Mercedes Benz vehicle.

June 30, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It is with pride and pleasure that I say thank you. We always try to keep in mind that we are customers too. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Chris J. Hunt Sales Manager

HAPPY DRIVE AWAY

by from Oakland Township, MI |

Shannon Tompson is the best sales person to work with! I leased my first Mercedes with Shannon and needed to get in a new car before my lease term was up because I was over the miles. Shannon worked hard for me to get me the best possible lease price including special offers. The process was fast, friendly and I drove away in my new car HAPPY! When you go to lease a Mercedes you will not be disappointed with the experience at this dealership. The new car sales manager Chris wants your business and Shannon is the person to work with to select the perfect car for you! Highly recommend.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Rochester, MI |

Shannon did a great job finding my car. I wanted a white GL 450 with certain options and she was very persistent and found the exact car that I wanted. She kept me informed the entire time. If you want a great car buying experience, I would recommend Shannon.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Rochester and thank you for your kind words. The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral/recommendation and thank you for that as well. Stop by anytime and say hello. :) Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing you soon. Chris J. Hunt Sales Manager

Outstanding Sales Person

by from Rochester, MI |

I just leased my 2nd vehicle from Mercedez-Benz of Rochester. I'm giddy with joy! My lease was not up for another 4 months and it was over mileage. Shannon Thompson and Sales Manager Chris Hunt were awesome in helping me get in my new car with a pull ahead lease. That worked to make ME happy! Excellent service always and everyone at this dealership understands how to keep a customer. Great experience.

July 1, 2014

I truly can't help but giggle when I hear that a customer is 'giddy' :). After many years in this business it has never 'grown old' to see and feel the joy of a happy customer. Thank you very much for your patronage and your kind words. Please come in anytime and say 'Hi'. Chris J. Hunt Sales Manager

ultimate buying experience

by from STERLING HEIGHTS, MICHIGAN |

JUST BOUGHT A NEW VEHICLE, NO STRESS, NO USELESS "HAGGLEING", NO PRESSURING,NO DEALER "GAMES" A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS!

July 1, 2014

In our opinion this is what a purchase/lease experience should be. Taking delivery of a new vehicle should be a pleasureable and enjoyable experience and one you can brag about. Thank you for doing a little bragging here and thank you for being a customer. Chris J. Hunt Sales Manager

Customer service is excellent

by from Rochester, MI |

I recommend salesperson, Shannon Thompson. She went above and beyond to find the car I wanted. She took extra time in explaining the features and additional warranties that came with the car. The delivery and pick-up were flawless and I drove out of the dealership knowing that if I had any questions she would be available. Her follow-up after the sale was unrivaled and she continued to work with me to explain features as I got comfortable in the new car. I have purchased other Mercedes Benz but this was without a doubt the easiest and smoothest transaction ever. I had my previous cars serviced at this dealership for many years and was always met with courtesy and excellent performance. You will not be disappointed if you purchase a car with Shannon Thompson.

Excellent Service!

by from Auburn Hills, Mi |

Can't say enough about my experience at the Rochester location. If you are thinking of making a purchase or need assistance by a sales representative, ask for Shannon. She went above any beyond and was extremely professional. I love my new C-Class and appreciate all she did to help!!

Great Experience at MB Rochester

by from Shelby Township, mi |

Shannon Thompson is fantastic to work with. I have worked with her on two vehicles and will continue to purchase my cars from her. I trust her integrity!

Knowledgable, Friendly, Patient ..Know How to Sell

by from Shelby Township, MI |

I had the most enjoyable experience purchasing my car through Wes Kada and Chris Hunt. These two individuals know how to sell cars. They were both knowledgable, friendly, patient and were willing to get me into the car I wanted, for the price I was willing to pay. Wes and Chris defintely understand the importance of customer service .. this coming from an individual that manages an organization within the service industry. They also appreciate the importance of my schedule by picking up the necessary paperwork from my house. I have never had a better experience and I have purchased through Jaguar, Ford, Chevy and a different Mercedes dealership. Thank you. I would defintely recommend and purchase another car from this dealership.

The other reviews deceived us!

by from Troy, MI |

This was not our first luxury car but defintely the worst experience of the lot. The only reason to rate it average is because we got the car only a day later than promised with the experience we had I thought it would be much later. Starting from picking the options, pricing, offering guidance on the payment options to after sales walk through of the car everything was very mediocre. I don't expect to be treated special but basic openess was missing. We drove away a car without having any one from the dealership give us a demo of the features that is available. I wish I had walked into an Audi dealership with my sale.

Excellent Experience

by from Canton, Michigan |

I recently visited this dealership to test drive three different vehicles I had researched on-line. Bill Densmore, my pre-owned sales rep, spent a great deal of time with me to ensure all my questions were answered and that I had plenty of time to drive the cars. I wound up purchasing my first GL-450 and couldn't be happier! Bill and the dealership team also worked to process the sale and my paperwork efficiently, which is no small feat. I would highly recommend this sales team.