Orange Motors Ford Mazda

799 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206

New 888-233-3876 New 888-233-3876
Used 888-230-6341 Used 888-230-6341
Service 877-750-9954 Service 877-750-9954

Albany's #1 Ford and Mazda dealer for almost 100 years!

Best Dealership for the Best Cars!!!!

by from Troy, NY |

Bought my 2014 Ford Escape thru Christopher Roman Sales Executive at Orange Ford. I really made him work the numbers for that car. He was very patient but more importantly listened to my situation and came thru for me. Was so impressed with his easy going sales practices that I returned and bought my 2016 Escape from him. Felt very comfortable throughout the sales process. Does not use hard sales techniques which instantly turn me off. Have gone to Orange Ford for routine servicing and cannot praise Lenny the Service Manager enough--these guys really know how to handle sales and service from a womans perspective. Easy to understand, no negative attitudes, just want to help. This is my dealership for life.

October 3, 2015

Carol, Thank you so much for spreading the word about your experience with us. Chris and Lenny both appreciate hearing that you had a good buying and servicing experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future and appreciate your continued business. All our very best!

Easiest Car buying experience in my life.

by from Marlboro Vermont |

Buying a car, new or old, is often one of the most stressful experiences of any purchase. I am pleased to say that our recent purchase of a new Mazda3 at Orange Motors was smooth, professional and with no stress! The paper work was a breeze. Nagie gave us a great introduction to the vehicles instruments, and we were off!

January 17, 2016

Donald. Thank you for leaving us a review about your recent purchase. We are sure you are going to love your New Mazda. Nagie is a great guy and he and the dealership appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you. All our very best!

Ordering Parts

by from Albany, NY |

I recently had a automatic transmission fluid leak on my 2009 Mazda 6, and the part I needed for repair was only available for the dealership. I called Orange Motors on Wednesday, November 25 and I was informed the part would need to be ordered. So they placed the order and told me it would most likely be in Monday, November 30. Monday passed and I received no call, so I decided to call them on Tuesday. They informed me the part should be in Wednesday, December 1. I waited and received no call, so I decided to call again today, Thursday, December 3. I asked if they had received the part and the man from the parts department told me they had received it. Seconds later, the story changed and he informed me it was on backorder. I get the feeling the part was ordered and received, but used for repairs on someone else's vehicle because the dealership stood to make more money on the labor, than simply selling me the part. If the part was on back order, it would have been a responsible decision of the parts department to give me a call. Now I'm stuck filling my transmission fluid on a daily basis until I find the part somewhere else. Very poor customer service!

January 17, 2016

Christopher, Terribly sorry to hear about the situation. I fear there may have been some confusion or communication gap with the parts staff on this. Please feel free to contact our parts manager to discuss how we can make this situation right. Again we do apologize for any confusion.

Such an easy process. Go see Felix Mazzone

by from Albany NY |

I just leased a new 2016 fusion. I was referred to Felix, and I was not disappointed. The process was the easiest I have ever been through. After I purchased the car, Felix took the time to go through the entire vehicle, showing me each and every switch, button and option. While I was waiting, another salesman helped me out, and the entire staff made sure to introduce themselves to me, and took me on a tour of the facility. I will definitely be back in a couple months when its time to trade in our other car.

January 17, 2016

Jeff, Thank you soo much for sharing your experience and for your business. Felix is a great guy and we really appreciate you giving him the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to seeing you again!

may buy

by from ny ny |

I have been communicating extensively with Kevin Murrell of Orange Motors for the past week trying to put a good deal together. So far, he seems patient, friendly, knowledgeable. If he gives me a good price on a trade in, I'm buying. Will update.

June 15, 2015

Kenneth, Thank you again for your business and all the time and effort you put into your shopping and research. All our best and we will be able to help you again with a Camry!!

orange motors albany ny

by from cohoes ny |

i started shopping for a new f150 over 1 year ago i was in contact with Linda gross internet manger at orange motors the internet dept was very helpful i finally decided to go to the dealer to test drive a 2015 f150 i was greeted buy bill hearley salesman at orange motors he was very friendly and had a lot of knowledge on the f150 he made it easy and the best truck buying experience me and my wife have had the staff are friendly in closing i give orange motors a 10 out of 10 if you are looking for a new or used truck or car get in contact with bill hearley thru orange motors internet dept you will not be disappointed they are great thanks

April 27, 2015

Bob, Thank you so mush for sharing your experience with us here at Orange. We are very glad to hear things worked out for you and that you had a good experience. Anything we can do for you, just let us know. All our very best and thank you for your business!

Great and smooth sale

by from Broadalbin, NY |

Orange motors did a fantastic job. I bought a 2015 Mazda 3 i Touring and this was my first vehicle purchase ever. I made sure that I did my research on this vehicle before I made the purchase. The first time I went for a test drive two months ago, there was no pressure or frills. I am a young person that went for the test drive with my friend and they brought the car up and let us go out on our own. This was the only dealer to let us do this and of course I preferred it because then we could explore the car on our own terms. The test drive experience in terms of the salesman was the best in the area considering we went to 5 different dealerships. The day of the sale, I was ready and gave the salesman a call. When I got there, the car was all ready to go for another test drive and everything was ready when I got back. I hit him with a low number from another dealership and he did everything he could to get it as low as he could without any argument or anything. I didn't go to the other dealership because it was farther away and my prior experience at Orange Motors showed that they deserved my business. This being my first purchase, I had a great experience and would greatly recommend this dealership to anyone.

January 9, 2015

Phillip, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Orange and Congrats on your new Mazda. We hope you enjoy it! We appreciate you choosing us here at Orange and wish you all the best. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please just give us a shout.

Very good experience

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Very good overall buying experience, nice as described vehicle, fast and easy transaction and gave me better offer on my trade than another local dealer-would recommend to others

October 14, 2014

BarbP - Thanks so much for leaving us feedback. We are very glad things went well and wish you all the best with your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any future needs you may have and thank you for your business.

Service and quality need improvement

by from Ancramdale,NY |

I purchased a new 2014 Mazda CX5. Every time I take my car in for a service I can plan on being there for a good 3 hours minimum. Today I brought it in and was told that my car wouldn't pass inspectation because the tires need replacing. My car has 17,500 miles and I need to purchase new tires???? When I said there is a problem with tires not lasting even 20,000 miles, Ken states that Mazda didn't make them and there is no warranty on the tires. So because Mazda didn't make them, but they sell the vehicle with those tires, they won't back up what they sell to customers???? Then he said I needed all these filters replaced that are normally done at 35,000 miles, not 17,000. I have to wonder if we are padding the sale of parts??? This is my first Mazda purchase and I don't think I will return -just for the fact that Mazda is okay with a customer having to purchase new tires for a car that has 17,500 miles on it and not meet that customer with a resolution or an offer to stand behind their product is appauling! The staff is friendly, especially Irene. But it doesn't make up for lack in quality in this Mazda vehicle and their lack of concern. Ken thought I was going to purchase 4 new tires at $142 a tire! No break, nothing! This vehicle costs enough that I shouldn't have to buy new tires in 11 months. Just ridiculous I think.

October 15, 2014

Mindy, Thanks for your feedback, we have also shared this information with the Mazda representatives on your behalf. We are sorry for the issue with the tires wearing so early. I know Mazda tends to use High performance tires on many vehicles which may be some of the factor here, but do again apologize for the early wear. With that exception, please let me know if there is anything further we can do to assist and we hope you enjoy the vehicle with no further issues. Our very best regards.

Did he even look?

by from East Greenbush |

I purchased a used car in February. Matt was efficient and had us out quickly. 45 days later my temporary registration expired, I called and was assured by Matt it was mailed to my home weeks ago. He referred me to the dmv website for a duplicate. DMV declined my request and advised me to visit the DMV office. When I did I was told the plates were still dealer assigned. Orange Motors still had my paperwork. Matt's response was to blame a clerk he didn't talk to and the volume of sales they handle. If you are okay with being a number and being lied to when you call, by all means go to Orange Motors. I deserves better.

March 22, 2014

Jenny, We apologize for the situation. It's not often but sometimes something does slip through the cracks. The Sales Managers would be happy to speak with you about this directly and see what we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please give us a call when you have a chance so we can make this right for you. Again we do apologize for any issues and do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.