Armory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

926 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 866-495-9791 New 866-495-9791
Used 866-473-1345 Used 866-473-1345
Service 866-568-9867 Service 866-568-9867

15+ Acres of Selection!! "An Albany Tradition for Nearly 100 Years"

Friendly and Professional Experience

by from Albany, New York |

My experience with Chris Campbell was the perfect mix of professionalism with a personal and friendly touch. Chris was willing to spend the time that I needed to feel comfortable making the big decision to buy a new Jeep. Even when I required time to reflect on the vehicle or the price point that we had negotiated, Chris added the right combination of guidance, time, and understanding. At no point did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with my experience at Armory. I would strongly recommend a visit to Armory, as well as Chris Campbell to anyone that I talk to about their search for the perfect vehicle.

customer service

by from hudson ny |

Mr. Sauro Iarbella was very delightful courteous and informative. He took the time to explain the whole sale process. he took us on a test drive of vehicle we purchased jeep grand cherochee 2015 he went over all the dashboard features and sync our I phone with the automobile and much more thanks again.

Great Experience with Morgan Williams

by from Albany, NY |

Morgan Williams was fantastic to work with in the purchase of our vehicle. He worked around our schedule, even coming in on his day off for us to pick it up. Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thanks Armory and Dave Crist for making it easy

by from Rochester NY |

Dave Crist did a great job getting me qualified for a loan when my credit union was giving me a hard time. Also found a way to get me in a brand new car when I thought I'd have to settle for something used. I'm delighted with my car and the professional help that was appropriately friendly. Thanks Dave and Armory!

Purchase of New 2015 Dodge Gand Caravan SXT

by from Albany, N.Y. |

Sauro, Paul and Rocco did a great job in making the purchase of my new van a pleasant experience. I was even able to pick it up the same day. Thanks Again PJC Albany N.Y.

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Willy's Wheeler yesterday.

by from Albany, NY |

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Willy's Wheeler yesterday. I am still excited about the purchase and how hard Dave Kaplan and the whole team from managment to finance worked for me. I have purchased several new vehicles and the only regret is waiting until now to buy from Armory. I will come back here, no doubt. Dave worked tirelessly and kept in touch with me over weeks of trying to find what I wanted. He found it and delivered. The day I went to pick up my car the entire team pitched in to help on the delivery. I was impressed how they all came together as a team. The money they offered for my trade was generous. Terms for financing was better than I thought possible. I couldn't be happier.

Amazing experience with Armory!!!

by from Hagaman, NY |

I leased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler from Billy Comtois last week. With a full time job and 2 children, auto shopping is nearly impossible. I spoke with Billy around 10 on Wednesday morning, all negotiation was done via phone. I told Billy what I was looking for and what payment I wanted. I took delivery on Thursday night with the payment I wanted and a Jeep that exceeded my expectation----completely loaded. There isn't a single extra you would want for. Billy was AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how easy this transaction was. I will definitely be dealing with Armory for many years to come.

Excellent service and friendly

by from Gansevoort,NY |

Had a very pleasant experience with Morgan down at Armory Garage. Very friendly, professional service through multiple test drives and got us in our new vehicle the same day. Thank you!

Friendly and professional experience

by from Albany NY |

Sajro thank you for making the process easy and enjoyable . You didn't put pressure on me and it made the whole experience a pleasure. I want to thank you for showing me the full line of trucks and taking the time for test driving them. Thank you also for taking the time to set up my bluetooth and show me how all the instrumentations work. I highly recommend Sajro Della at armory garage for your next vehicle you won't be sorry

great service

by from albany ny |

The service was great. Above and beyond care.they were not only helful they were also patient as i looked through multiple cars. I never felt pressured into any vehicle. Morgan made my shopping experience very pleasant.